You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 368369370371372 536>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Great turn out for it

That looks like one of ColdWarSteves productions on Twitter. If you’re into images portraying a dystopian England then you should follow him, some of his stuff is great 

ColdwarSteve
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:55am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Great turn out for it

That looks like one of ColdWarSteves productions on Twitter. If you’re into images portraying a dystopian England then you should follow him, some of his stuff is great 

ColdWarSteve himself made a similar observation to MCH after looking at the photos of above observed racist/bullsh*t march. Just to note, the timing is important, Y'BIG's MCH noted this before the man himself did. Given the current state of British politics, this makes MCH a prospectively more effective leader of the opposition than the communist idealogist currently tasked with that particular position (f**k, ya would think that would be a handy enough job)

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 12:16pm
I’m a bit confused there, the pints were obviously having an effect, but who is the communist? As a communist myself I would have to vote for him. In the meantime I’ll stick with the man to the right of most Labour leaders and very much to the right of me.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 4:03pm
  • Ha ha ha ha. Bercow disallows MV3 if it is substantially same as MV2, as the government cannot keep bringing the same motion back to the House again and again. A parliamentary procedural rule dating back to 1604. Oh, this is superb.

• After Bercow's statement on ruling out a third vote, the multi-national newsroom in the International Press Centre in Brussels can be heard in collective hysterics - a mixture of laughter and crying. The building is shaking. #Brexit

Amazing LOL

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
    RogerMilla View Drop Down
    Moderator Group
    Moderator Group
    #TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 8:51am
    Bercow has shafted May here , i think she might have been close to getting it throughLOL 
    The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
    colemanY2K View Drop Down
    Roy Keane
    Roy Keane
    Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:01am
    Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Bercow has shafted May here , i think she might have been close to getting it throughLOL 

That's a bit harsh on Bercow who is merely following the rules. Brexiters have been acting like fascists since. Basically calling him a traitor for not disregarding a long held rule. 

If anything May has shafted herself.

Edited by colemanY2K - 19 Mar 2019 at 9:02am
    "One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
    Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
    Jack Charlton
    Jack Charlton
    Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:24am

I do think it would have been close.

Once it’s delayed at all, the chances of Brexit happening reduce significantly.

RogerMilla View Drop Down
    Moderator Group
    Moderator Group
    #TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:24am
    Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

That's a bit harsh on Bercow who is merely following the rules. Brexiters have been acting like fascists since. Basically calling him a traitor for not disregarding a long held rule. 

he allowed a second vote , why not a third ? he has shafted her 
    The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
    Borussia View Drop Down
    Roy Keane
    Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:26am

The second vote was on a different proposal though - That's the key thing here.
    Trap junior View Drop Down
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane
    YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:28am

Image result for john bercow gif
    HORDERVES!

Image result for horderves

Edited by Trap junior - 19 Mar 2019 at 9:34am
    Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
    SuperDave84 View Drop Down
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane
    ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 1:22pm
    Erskine May is an anagram of risky enema.
    pre Madonna View Drop Down
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane
    I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 1:28pm
    That interview with Bercow as he walked down the start was embarrassing.
    Roy Keane
    Roy Keane
    Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 1:30pm
    Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

The second vote was on a different proposal though - That's the key thing here.

you got it in one.
    "One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 5:04pm
    From the ISF page

LOL
    Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Het-field View Drop Down
    Roy Keane
    Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 5:09pm
    O

From the ISF page

LOL

I wasn’t sure I would get a bigger laugh this week after Dublin Doc quoted that Liverpool chant. I was wrong!

MayoMark View Drop Down
    Moderator Group
    Moderator Group
    The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:19pm
    Gold LOL
    They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:24pm
    Some posted this in reply. Took me a while to see who it was LOL

Roy Keane
    Roy Keane
    Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 2:30pm

Having said that above don't rule out macron vetoing an extension. He has a lot to gain politically back home by sticking the boot into the brits.

Macron has just said he'll veto the extension if it goes to a vote tomorrow. 

It's either revoke art 50 or go over the edge next Friday night.

Edited by colemanY2K - 20 Mar 2019 at 2:31pm
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 368369370371372 536>
      Share Topic