You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246 536>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

I will start another thread on man crushes Pre M LOL

Shoot Nicola Sturgeon out of a canon into the North Sea. A touch of arrogance perhaps re genuine concerns of some Scots re EU?

I used to have a massive man crush on Augustine Pichot.

There, I said it!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 3:05pm
Ruth Davidson is one annoying ****
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Ruth Davidson is one annoying ****
A chirpy Tory! At least be f**king honest! She gets wheeled out everywhere because of it too! 

Look how inclusive the Tories are! I am a lesbian!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 3:14pm
The shinners next step is going to be interesting now.
They won't want direct rule from a Tory/DUP government, and will have to try to get Stormont back up and running

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 3:32pm
Just laughing watching sky news. What a pain in the hole Northern Ireland is to the Brits

Jonathan Powell begging Theresa May not to go into power with the DUP. Reckons it could cause a political crisis in the north. He basically said how could the British government (Tories) be seen as honest brokers between the two sides when they themselves are being propped up by the DUP.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 3:34pm
North Belfast will go green next time as a result of this.

The DUP will suffer themselves as a result of the Tories' toxicity.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 3:55pm
I wonder what Byrno makes of this DUP and Tory government

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I wonder what Byrno makes of this DUP and Tory government

It depends entirely where he is when you ask him.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 4:17pm
I'd rather have Lord Buckethead in charge.

I'll never forget that guy from last night 😂
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 4:29pm
Theresa May is absolutely pathetic. What other Prime minister would have gone on in this humiliating situation? The grey man John Major maybe?

I suppose she's been PM for such a ridiculously short time she's desperate to extend her time even if it's only for another few months.

Edited by TonyNotJack - 09 Jun 2017 at 4:30pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 4:31pm
Nah Major would have stepped down
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 4:33pm

John Major was, in hindsight, a fine PM. I don't think we would have peace in the north without him.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 4:36pm
@Peston
Senior Tory MP: "We all f***ing hate her. But there is nothing we can do. She has totally f***ed us".

Ken Clarke anyone ?

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 4:37pm
It's only in personal interest yet again. And when this government collapses, which could be any day, I'd like to see the upper class of Britain vote for the party who jumped into bed with the anti-gay anti-abortion party. She's jeopardising the entire party's future for her own selfish needs, yet again.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 4:37pm
Didn't know we had so many UK political experts on here. Clever oul bunch
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

It's only in personal interest yet again. And when this government collapses, which could be any day, I'd like to see the upper class of Britain vote for the party who jumped into bed with the anti-gay anti-abortion party. She's jeopardising the entire party's future for her own selfish needs, yet again.
The Tories?
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

John Major was, in hindsight, a fine PM. I don't think we would have peace in the north without him.

I would never have voted for him, but Major you could respect. 

A working class boy from Brixton who was a genuinely moderate conservative. A gentleman who was destroyed by the anti-Europe Little Englander mentalists in his own party. 

He was never afraid of a genuine political scrap, as he showed when he took on all comers from his soapbox on the streets.

Contrast that to Theresa May who has complete inability to do anything but hide and stick to script like robot.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 5:02pm
Major didn't seem to have much ego for someone who rose to be Prime Minister.That was why I picked him. I suppose the top job just kind of fell into his lap.

Maybe Gordon Brown would have been willing to toady up to the DUP for a bit longer in power?

Edited by TonyNotJack - 09 Jun 2017 at 5:07pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246 536>
  Share Topic