You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 350351352353354 535>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 1:46pm
Top top trolling by Tusk Clap

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Top top trolling by Tusk Clap

What a bunch of precious pricksLOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 1:57pm
So does John Taylor think Tusk is like Ron Burgundy? He'll read literally anything that is put in front of him? Those crafty fenians up to no good as usual.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 2:09pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 2:14pm
f**king hell LOL

Mind you would anyone really miss them.Tongue
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 2:27pm
Jaysus LOL
Some people just deserve a slap
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 2:50pm
The stuff Lord kilcoont comes out with is unbelievable. He's a lunatic.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

The stuff Lord kilcoont comes out with is unbelievable. He's a lunatic.

Big time. Which is why him telling Sammy Wilson that he feels his comments are 'a bit over the top' is also pretty hilarious.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 3:06pm
He's come out with stuff like that before, wanting to swap Donegal for South Armagh
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 3:36pm
He's such a looper. I've had a go at him on twitter before.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

He's come out with stuff like that before, wanting to swap Donegal for South Armagh
I’d swap Donegal for Derry maybe, but not South Armagh 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 3:52pm
Swap Monaghan for Fermanagh and get rid of that horrible farney accentDead horrible ***ts!
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Swap Monaghan for Fermanagh and get rid of that horrible farney accentDead horrible ***ts!

LOLLOL

the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 3:56pm

LOL

I can feel a holiday coming on LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 4:04pm

Pots and kettles all over the place while the glass roof shatters all around youLOLAnd as anyone with even a little knowledge about the ‘farney’ would know, its a term that represents the south of the county that somehow became attched to the whole county when it comes to GAA. The Oriel county is much more representative of the whole county so at least get it right you MCB.Thumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

LOL

I can feel a holiday coming on LOL
Tight Cavan bollox only said it to get a holiday as theres no chance hed pay for one of his own.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 4:24pm
Farney, Oriel I don't give a fcuk swap yis for Newtown and Clogher markets fair exchange no bargain!
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

He's such a looper. I've had a go at him on twitter before.
I just had to look, I genuinely thought it was a brilliant parody account!

Tusk is an absolute **** as well though. It sums up the zeitgeist that the choice is between the neo-liberal Tusk or Shammy Wilshon... That's how this Brexit mess started. And Trump. And France. And...

Speaking of Shammy, I hope he is getting paid by the interview. He is on the telly here more than Danny Dyer and Gemma Collins combined. I fully expect him to go in the jungle next time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 350351352353354 535>
  Share Topic