You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 536>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:14am
Simon Hughes from the Llib Dems looks gone now.
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Galoglas Galoglas wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

When Scotland eventually leaves the union, it's going to be difficult to ever imagine a Labour government in power. Take a bow Mr. Blair.....

Ex MP Eric Joyce has said its the last time we vote in a UK election,please let that be the case ,even although he is not the most sensible.
Some great stuff on SNP sites.Glasses of whisky each with a high profile unionist name on it,to be downed when they go down.Dead

Despite the SNP getting possibly 58 out of 59 seats in Scotland on what grounds do you think it could be the last Uk election. As an outsider I can't see how you think you will get another referendum - you had a chance and flunked it up, majorly.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:24am
Police investigating Galloway for breaking election law.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:25am
Originally posted by eire77 eire77 wrote:

Originally posted by Galoglas Galoglas wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

When Scotland eventually leaves the union, it's going to be difficult to ever imagine a Labour government in power. Take a bow Mr. Blair.....

Ex MP Eric Joyce has said its the last time we vote in a UK election,please let that be the case ,even although he is not the most sensible.
Some great stuff on SNP sites.Glasses of whisky each with a high profile unionist name on it,to be downed when they go down.Dead

Despite the SNP getting possibly 58 out of 59 seats in Scotland on what grounds do you think it could be the last Uk election. As an outsider I can't see how you think you will get another referendum - you had a chance and flunked it up, majorly.
The ground has shifted majorly since even last September. Another Tory government will drive up support for independence even more.
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:25am
Labour are f**ked. Need to be doing much better in London.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:28am
I'm now beginning to think a Tory majority is on here, based on the small print of the results so far.

Swinging one way and then the other, so I am.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:29am
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:33am
Rumours of a possible recount in Vince Cable's seat. Lib Dems in absolute meltdown

Edited by Denis Irwin - 08 May 2015 at 1:33am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:33am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

I'm now beginning to think a Tory majority is on here, based on the small print of the results so far.

Swinging one way and then the other, so I am.
I think the exit poll is pretty much accurate. No more than 10 seats out I reckon.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:35am
I'm waiting on the very unstable seats to be announced first.

Redcar and Stockton South are in a labour stronghold but are very unstable, both currently conservative 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:35am
Willie McCrea looks like he'll be able to concentrate full-time on his music career. Set to lose South Antrim to the UUP.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:35am
I wouldn't rule out a Tory majority we're making swings in Labour strong holds!
Super stuff all together Dave is a happy man tonight . I'd rather have a Tory majority then have the DUP backing a queens speech fs
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:36am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Tooting result live on BBC right now

Labour hold. Yer man Sadiq Khan stays.

That's my constituency. Delighted the Greens pushed the Lib Dems into fourth. Esther Obiri-Darko with 2,201 votes has completely exceeded my expectations ClapClapClap
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:37am
Looking like Ashdown may litteraly have to eat his hat. He said that the exit poll couldn't be right and he'd eat his hat on the BBC if they were
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:43am
Labour reportedly conceding defeat in all Glasgow seats.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:45am
BBC confirming the rumours Jim Murphy is out, although it's not definite until the result they've pretty much wrote him off.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:45am
DUP hold Lagan Valley
SF Hold West Tyrone
SDLP hold Foyle

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:46am
DUP hold North Antrim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 536>
  Share Topic