You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495496497498499 535>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 10:20pm
Cameron saying it will be the first time that 'nationalists from one part of the country could have a say in running it'. Appart of cours , from the English nationalists in his own party who only give a f**k about the south east of England. Actually laughed at hearing this. The SNP should use it as their slogan for the last couple of weeks. Might get them the last few seats, PC likewise.
winner alright View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winner alright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 9:59pm
That is the TRUTH.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 9:51pm
Sweet jaysis. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. The world is f**ked.

I was metaphorically hitting my head off the wall. I didn't realise that the metaphorical wall was your metaphorical head.

You sir, encourage alcoholism.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winner alright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Madferret Madferret wrote:

Originally posted by winner alright winner alright wrote:

Also quite a few Irish people in the UK secretly like UKIP and will vote for them due to the influx of other people into the UK. I have one friend who has milked the system for years terrified that he will lose his benefits due to immigrants clogging up the system. So he is going to vote UKIP. 

Mudder of Gawd! Would you please Edit that post asap for your own dignity if nothing else. I'm nearly falling out the window here with the amount of contradiction.

No.  Just pointing out the contradictions of the Irish in Britain.   That is my friends take on it, I don't like it myself but there you go. Also talk to any of the older Irish in Britain and ask them about Thatcher "whom I despised btw" and they say that aside of the Troubles she was respected for economic reasons. Lots of Irish could buy their council houses because of her.  The sad thing is people have this knee-jerk reaction to the Tories because of the Troubles but Labour were also in power during the Troubles and actually put the army on Irish streets.  John Major was the driving force to end the Troubles and he was a Tory.  David o Leary got death threats from the IRA because he voted Tory for economic reasons so that will tell you about the inane & ignorant over-reactions on this issue!!
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 9:39pm
Is this a wind-up?? When you go to a any Public Office in the UK are there three queue's; One for UK residents, One for Irish, and One for Johnny Foreigner. You are making a monkey outta yourself at this stage..
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote winner alright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 9:36pm
The Tories were voted out of power in 1997 mate. Only been back in power 4 years and the economy is booming.

The migrants into Britain are hard working, it's the scroungers who hate them.  Irish people in Britain are really confused on the "foreigner" label as we like to separate ourselves from Britishness but when we are classed as migrants & foreigners we hate it. We basically are migrants ourselves but a hard working people and the British appreciate that. 
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 9:34pm

Also quite a few Irish people in the UK secretly like UKIP and will vote for them due to the influx of other people into the UK. I have one friend who has milked the system for years terrified that he will lose his benefits due to immigrants clogging up the system. So he is going to vote UKIP. 

Mudder of Gawd! Would you please Edit that post asap for your own dignity if nothing else. I'm nearly falling out the window here with the amount of contradiction.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 8:42pm

The working man is fed up with paying for scroungers who milk the system.
Couldn't agree with you more, mate. Most of them are major Tory party donors. Scroungers, the lot of them. 

no way can we trust Labour again after nearly driving us into the ground.
The Tories have been in power since 1979, mate.

Also quite a few Irish people in the UK secretly like UKIP and will vote for them due to the influx of other people into the UK.
Yeah, bloody foreigners.

Edited by sid waddell - 19 Apr 2015 at 8:50pm
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winner alright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

http://www.candi.ac.uk/courses/factsheet/?tc=LL5500MT

No shame in it. Be a while before you get to basic similes though.

Clap

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 8:05pm
http://www.candi.ac.uk/courses/factsheet/?tc=LL5500MT

No shame in it. Be a while before you get to basic similes though.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winner alright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 8:01pm

You still can't read

You still can't think Approve
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 7:59pm
You still can't read
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winner alright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 7:56pm

The fact still remains that the economy has improved greatly and keeps improving. The working man is fed up with paying for scroungers who milk the system. The irish in london are doing very well in all aspects of the economy, no way can we trust Labour again after nearly driving us into the ground.

It is like banging your head off a wall

Stop banging your head off the wall then.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 7:54pm

The fact still remains that the economy has improved greatly and keeps improving. The working man is fed up with paying for scroungers who milk the system. The irish in london are doing very well in all aspects of the economy, no way can we trust Labour again after nearly driving us into the ground.

It is like banging your head off a wall
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winner alright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 7:47pm
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winner alright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 7:41pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 6:57pm
His father is famously a trustee of the gorilla organisation. This decision was made after seeing a young Boris eat a banana
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 6:43pm

Very harsh comparison Coleman, Pacteau only destroyed 2 families
Listen now, Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson is a man of the people. Eton bread is soon forgotten.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495496497498499 535>
  Share Topic