You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic State - Ruthless Beyond Belief

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 28>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 10:27am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Ahh trust me it's not lost on me. 

I'm still laughing from how cringeworthy how people must think their opinion on an opinionated topic how their view must be right.

Cheers for the laugh though, will return soon.

Hahaha, what in the f**k does that sentence even mean?? Haha LOLLOL

Anyway, come back soon. This thread needs a bit of comedy relief. Clap

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 10:23am
Ahh trust me it's not lost on me. 

I'm still laughing from how cringeworthy how people must think their opinion on an opinionated topic how their view must be right.

Cheers for the laugh though, will return soon.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 10:19am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Amen to this LOL

The irony of some people trying to involve themselves in a political debate but when an alternative view comes in they get all bitchy and cry EmbarrassedLOL And they wonder why their craic is absolutely terrible.

Spoofers thread is somewhere near the bottom, I suggest it gets bumped.

Funniest thing you've said on here Coyne and the irony is 100% lost on you. Well done, sir.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 9:57am
I love muff.

Take from that what you want
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 9:06am
Is that lad talking out of his muff again?
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 8:51am
Is there anything muff doesn't have an opinion on?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 6:50am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Muff get this into your head. You, the support group and your beliefs are not the common consensus on this forum and in life.

People on the forum run a mile when they see the same old heads charging in to vent their life issue via political beliefs. Everybody just avoids the threads and let you's get on with it. You lot end up chasing anybody remaining out of the thread, leading you all to sit around agreeing with each other and thinking you are a majority.

Yiz are kinda like the YBIG version of Islamic State in Syria. They chased out all of the normal folk and now they think, hey everybody agree's with us now, arent we great.

What beliefs are these?

If you mean state interventionism in other people's countries, backing the biggest international lawbreakers like Israel and Saudi Arabia in the world and the reason for the disintegration of countries like Iraq,Libya,Afghanistan and Syria well I think you'll find the majority of people in the world agree with the consensus on here.

Just because you live in a Fox News bubble and come out with daft statements (something along the lines of)'the sooner we westernize these countries the better' just shows the type of Sarah Palin kindergarten view you have on political issues.

If people on here are critical about the U.S. and the UK foreign policy you somehow conflate this with being anti-American or anti-British that we're immature teens blaming America for everything.

The majority of people in the world know that groups like ISIS/Al Qaeda flourish from western countries interfering in and invading Moslem countries. The majority of people and countries support a Palestinian state and the reason for a lot of anti-Western feeling and the reason why we see terrorist attacks in Europe stems from this issues such as this.

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 5:00am

Muff get this into your head. You, the support group and your beliefs are not the common consensus on this forum and in life.

People on the forum run a mile when they see the same old heads charging in to vent their life issue via political beliefs. Everybody just avoids the threads and let you's get on with it. You lot end up chasing anybody remaining out of the thread, leading you all to sit around agreeing with each other and thinking you are a majority.

Yiz are kinda like the YBIG version of Islamic State in Syria. They chased out all of the normal folk and now they think, hey everybody agree's with us now, arent we great.

Amen to this LOL

The irony of some people trying to involve themselves in a political debate but when an alternative view comes in they get all bitchy and cry EmbarrassedLOL And they wonder why their craic is absolutely terrible.

Spoofers thread is somewhere near the bottom, I suggest it gets bumped.

Edited by coyne - 02 Oct 2015 at 5:02am
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 10:30pm

Majority sentiment???? LOL

Just because everybody runs a mile when they see you and your pals try to take over a thread to slap yourselves on the back for actually finding somebody in your life that agrees with you, dont think that you are a minority. You'll never be a majority and you's love it that way. Keep on rebelling if it helps you deal with things.

But look, if you want to think that way then do. Just as long as it helps you.

It must be lovely in there 

LOL

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 8:53pm
A round of applause for Landon's longest post, it may even have had his first point
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 8:11pm

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 7:40pm

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

LD do you ever get bored of always having to go against wherever the majority sentiment on here is whatever the topic that's purely for attention seeking purposes?

Just because everybody runs a mile when they see you and your pals try to take over a thread to slap yourselves on the back for actually finding somebody in your life that agrees with you, dont think that you are a minority. You'll never be a majority and you's love it that way. Keep on rebelling if it helps you deal with things.

Believe me LD I don't look to an online football forum for a sense of belonging or purpose. It's as equally immature to rebel for the sake of rebelling as it is to constantly look for attention on here which you have done since the year dot.

No matter what the topic is on here you'll predictably go with whatever goes against the grain.

And true to form in regards to your last post, whenever I or anyone else pulls you up on something it's the ybig clique (or backslapping pals being your latest one) that are out to get you.

If anyone is the immature predictable rebel on here it's you my dear.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 7:20pm

LD do you ever get bored of always having to go against wherever the majority sentiment on here is whatever the topic that's purely for attention seeking purposes?

Edited by Landon Donovan - 01 Oct 2015 at 7:21pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 7:08pm
I wouldn't mind if he could make an argument, a pointless individual. His ignorance deserves ignoring
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 7:02pm

Hopefully we get a republican president of America to help aid the restoration of peace in the region

Look at me, look at me daddy!!!

Oh please look at me daddy

I understand that you have your issues. I am not angry with you.

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 9:22am

Hopefully we get a republican president of America to help aid the restoration of peace in the region

Look at me, look at me daddy!!!

Oh please look at me daddy

I understand that you have your issues. I am not angry with you.

Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 3:21am

Ffs Bitored you're not one of these conspiracy nuts are ya?

Putin caused Beslan and the Moscow bombings?

And it wouldn't be more logical that a Chechen group themself commit these acts.

It's the same thing with 9/11 being an inside job.

Why would any government take a needless risk of exposure when there are group that will attack anyway. It's completely ridiculous with a stupid risk of it getting out in the public domain.

Have a read of The Man Without a Face: The Unlikely Rise of Vladimir Putin by Masha Gesso. There's also a couple of documentarys about it.
Look it up. It's a fact.
If you don't fancy a book read the wiki page;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

This is one of the most disturbing things about the bombings;

"After the second explosion in Moscow, Russian Duma speaker Gennadiy Seleznyov of the Communist Party made an announcement, "I have just received a report. According to information from Rostov-on-Don, an apartment building in the city of Volgodonsk was blown up last night." However, the bombing in Volgodonsk took place three days later, on 16 September. When the Volgodonsk bombing happened, Vladimir Zhirinovsky demanded an explanation in the Duma, but Seleznev turned his microphone off."

Also read about the ryazan incident.

As for 9/11 saw a documentary about that too. No doubt it was the Saudis. The explosions that were heard were actually a chemical reaction from the aluminium in the plane being heated to a high level.

I can smell a conspiracy theory a mile away

Edited by Bitored - 01 Oct 2015 at 3:28am
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2015 at 10:38pm
I can safely say, that coyne isn't a full bob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 28>
  Share Topic