You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheltenham 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 1:00am
Originally posted by MaradonaSeven MaradonaSeven wrote:

Originally posted by Trigboy8 Trigboy8 wrote:

Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

is there anything to be said for a YBIG piss up in the Guinness Tent one of the days

ill start the list

Daboi + 6
will be there Tuesday and Wednesday!

Tuesday and Wed  too please god

Good good . I'm there tuesday wed thur and Friday
MaradonaSeven View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaradonaSeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Trigboy8 Trigboy8 wrote:

Does anyone know if the willie Mullins horse up for review is going in the champion bumper, he was very impressive in leopardstown at Christmas and he reminded me of champagne fever winning his bumper race in fairyhouse, will actually be at cheltenham myself for the Tuesday and Wednesday. Anyone thinking of going I would recommend the Tuesday as that is the best day of the festival!

Mullins said that was the plan in yesterdays RP. He was beaten today tho in Naas so not sure whether that might change things.
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 7:42pm
Gonna throw on another double of paint the clouds and nicols canyon in the neptune.
Here we go again
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2015 at 4:12pm
There was a preview night on in work there Monday night,the panel were all saying to look out for Moon Racer in the Champion Bumper particularly
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaradonaSeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2015 at 4:30pm
some fairly decent offers with 888 sport for 24 hours lads

stevey01 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevey01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2015 at 9:54am
Got a tip for the bumper, stone hard 12/1, off the same guy that gave me dunguib for the same race a few years ago that won at 16-1. 
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2015 at 10:05am
Originally posted by stevey01 stevey01 wrote:

Got a tip for the bumper, stone hard 12/1, off the same guy that gave me dunguib for the same race a few years ago that won at 16-1.

Not a lot hidden there.  Ran 3 times in a ptp and 2 bumpers and won well on all 3 occasions.  Riding arrangements for Mullins horses will tell a lot. 
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2015 at 12:10pm

I put this up a couple of weeks back, won really impressively last time out and has a chance.Very difficult race to be going wheelbarrows on
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2015 at 7:56pm
Anyone know any sponsors who might havea few tickets knocking about?
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 12:15am

Ryanair are always great boys for it. I got Club tickets for the Wednesday off them last year
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Trigboy8 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 8:18am

<span style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333330154419px; line-height: normal;">Got a tip for the bumper, stone hard 12/1, off the same guy that gave me dunguib for the same race a few years ago that won at 16-1. </span>
Dunguib was never a 16/1 shot, he was favourite and 2nd favourite for weeks before that bumper in 2009, he drifted to around 6/1 on the day for a while when all the Irish went for welds horse right of passage but late money for Dunguib sent him off at 9/2

Edited by Trigboy8 - 27 Feb 2015 at 8:19am
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Ryanair are always great boys for it. I got Club tickets for the Wednesday off them last year

sent off a few tweets

already managed to get a ticket for the thursday off twitter for free . our orininal group of 2 is now 7
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaradonaSeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 7:52pm

sent off a few tweets

already managed to get a ticket for the thursday off twitter for free . our orininal group of 2 is now 7

Tell us more there daboi like a good lad!

HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2015 at 12:36am
Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

Was told to have a few quid on, no more heroes in the Neptune novice hurdle 1st race on day 2, currently 33,s on powers 16,s in lads. He has form , and has beaten shanesill , the source is quite reliable also.... Small stake advised until Nr/no bet .
off to the Albert Bartlett with him, scoped dirty after last run, but Elliot suggests it was a decent showing for a sick horse, and more to come. On Sunday he sends bayan to France instead of chelt, worth a punt.
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2015 at 5:55pm

sent off a few tweets

Who sorted you with the Thursday ticket?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
JimmyRabbitte View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyRabbitte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 8:22am
Anyone gone to one of the preview nights? A lot of conflicting info given, but some good outsiders usually mentioned.
Lois: Peter, what did you promise me?
Peter: That I wouldn't drink at the stag party.
Lois: And what did you do?
Peter: Drank at the stag pa-- ... Whoa. I almost walked into that one.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 2:13pm
Gonna be working all through Cheltenham
What are the best sites to watch it on from a computer?
Dont seem to be able to watch RTE live player from the north
anyone tried channel 4? or racing uk streams?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Gonna be working all through Cheltenham
What are the best sites to watch it on from a computer?
Dont seem to be able to watch RTE live player from the north
anyone tried channel 4? or racing uk streams?
if you have mobdro on your phone you will get ATR/RUK/Channel 4 on it and they will all be good quality.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
  Share Topic