Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=50990
Printed Date: 08 May 2024 at 5:43pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Cheltenham 2015
Posted By: stevey01
Subject: Cheltenham 2015
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 11:35am
With the festival only 5 weeks away i thought I'd start a thread for everyone to discuss their best bets, info they may get or even travel advice for whoever is lucky enough to be going.

Replies:
Posted By: HateHenry
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 1:30pm
Good man Stevey, think this will be a huge yr for The Irish, especially W Mullins...He has 5 of the 7 favs on day 1, 3 touching money on.Roll on 10th March

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Posted By: MaradonaSeven
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 4:03pm
Can't wait for this now. Going on the Tuesday and Wednesday.

Posted By: irish boogie
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 4:18pm
It's so tempting to just back Mullins in every race cos as usual I'll pick the wrong ones although he should get close to his record

-------------
Thank You Torun and Tyskie

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 4:29pm
Probably the most open meeting in a while, there will be a number of forgotten horses running well at v good prices

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 4:49pm
Quite like this as a decent treble, Douvan, Peace & Co & Un De Sceaux. Thoughts?

Posted By: WindBag
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 7:04pm
Good lad Stevey!
Going da Wed Thurs fri stag Saturday. ...from Abu dhabi...

Agree with DubDoc....Very open meeting. I guarantee some of those Mullins horses will be turned over...Chelt is known for catching them out.

GC, World, CC are all wide open..
I would love to know AP O'Briens slant on the CH...I think it's wide open too... TNO Jezki Faugheen

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 9:39pm
Going the Friday as usual. Might cut for Cardiff the Saturday if I win a few quid

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: irish_major
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 11:42pm
Have said it on the other thread, have a double of Don poli in the rsa and paint the clouds in the foxhunters.

-------------
Here we go again

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 2:47am
2 at a price that Ive liked for a while are Kalkir in the Triumph and Coneygree in the RSA.

Other than that antepost bets will probably be kept to a minimum.

Hardly original but I like Lord Windermere for the GC. I think hes the value. He travelled well the last day and was also a credit on his return the day before. I dont think his preparations could be going better - no tough races. March is the big one and will be when conditions will most likely suit and he will be at his fittest

Date Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 3:45am
Also had a few quid on Otago Trail at big prices. Was impressed by his follow up over hurdles. Whether good enough to win a Supreme, realistically I doubt it. But not a strong year and youll get worse each way shots at 33s (currently). Well up to running into a place IMO

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 1:24pm
Dynaste out for the season,prices tumbling in the Ryanair

Posted By: KevinM
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 4:57pm
I like Up For Review in the Champion Bumper, won well at Christmas out again in a very good bumper on Saturday

Posted By: Trigboy8
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by KevinM KevinM wrote:

I like Up For Review in the Champion Bumper, won well at Christmas out again in a very good bumper on Saturday
your dead right, i was told to look out for this horse at leopardstown and he didn't let me down, got him that day at even money and it was never in doubt, reminded me of champagne fever winning his bumper except that was at fairyhouse, will go close in the bumper and that's definitely a race that the Irish should more than likely win!

Posted By: WindBag
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2015 at 1:08pm
Help on antepost lads......

did a november treble....TNO, Dynaste and Sprinter Sacre...is my bet still valid i.e. a double or tough sh.it on me?

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2015 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

did a november treble....TNO, Dynaste and Sprinter Sacre...is my bet still valid i.e. a double or tough sh.it on me?

Tough sh*t on you because Faugheen is going to win the Champion Hurdle!!

Ah no, im fairly sure the treble will just become a double.

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2015 at 1:20pm

Tough sh*t on you. Unless it was NRNB, which in November I doubt it was? Check the betslip. 

Posted By: colmoc
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2015 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Tough sh*t on you. Unless it was NRNB, which in November I doubt it was? Check the betslip. 
Yeah pretty sure that bet is f**ked

Posted By: chelt123
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 9:16pm
Any groups travelling over from Wexford and have any thoughts on where to sort out accomodation in Cheltenham?

Posted By: daboi89
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by chelt123 chelt123 wrote:

Any groups travelling over from Wexford and have any thoughts on where to sort out accomodation in Cheltenham?

Unless you have about 5 grand. Stay in bristol. 7 of us staying in bristol

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

if you have nothing booked by now you can forget about Cheltenham,be outrageous prices.Bristol or Birmingham are only a short train ride away.
Cheltenham - Birmingham route has a late train around 11 so you can hang around Cheltenham for a few hours after the races.

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

if you have nothing booked by now you can forget about Cheltenham,be outrageous prices.Bristol or Birmingham are only a short train ride away.
Cheltenham - Birmingham route has a late train around 11 so you can hang around Cheltenham for a few hours after the races.

Stayed in Bristol last year. Late train around a 11 too but its still a pain having to leave cheltenham. Bristol was dead last year when we got back. If ye have enough lads to make it cheap, a taxi is a good option. Think its about 70 quid.

Otherwise, were staying in Gloucester this year. Its only a short hop from Cheltenham and accom was much cheaper. Although we did book last August!

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 7:24pm
Ye ders 7 of us. If a taxi is only around 70 pound well be goin for that option so

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 12:38am
Was told to have a few quid on, no more heroes in the Neptune novice hurdle 1st race on day 2, currently 33,s on powers 16,s in lads. He has form , and has beaten shanesill , the source is quite reliable also.... Small stake advised until Nr/no bet .

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 12:54am
hes a decent animal and i would be tempted to back him, but he ran an absoloute stinker in leopardstown the last day

Posted By: Il Principe
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 1:08am
250-1 on betfair atm

boyles 33's nrnb

hes 2nd fav for the 3 mile albert barlett novice so gordon elliot cud be trying to land a touch Wink

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 7:58am
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Have said it on the other thread, have a double of Don poli in the rsa and paint the clouds in the foxhunters.

Bump. Paint the clouds running today, will be a lot shorter if he wins well.

-------------
Here we go again

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 8:11am

Christ where do you normally stay?

Try looking for a house. Cost £350 each for the week when I was there last year.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 11:03pm

Into 5's with PP

Posted By: Neil Armstrong
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 11:05pm
https://twitter.com/search?q=the%20goat%20preview%20night&src=tyah

-------------
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 11:17pm

You confident Don Poli will run in the RSA rather than the 4 miler?

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 11:30pm
If https://twitter.com/hashtag/jasonmaguire?src=hash" rel="nofollow - # doesn't ride at https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cheltenham?src=hash" rel="nofollow - # then we all know what's going on.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 11:40pm
Faugheen to be the star of the festival I reckon and Holywell for the Gold Cup

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 7:59am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Into 5's with PP

Pretty certain he will as gigginstown seem to have 2 or 3 lined up for the 4 miler. Hopefully cooneygree goes for the gold cup.

-------------
Here we go again

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 9:31am

Tony McCoy confirmed as riding Carlingford Lough in the Gold Cup.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 9:53am
http://racenews.co.uk/willie-mullins-talks-discusses-hopes-festival/" rel="nofollow - http://racenews.co.uk/willie-mullins-talks-discusses-hopes-festival/

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 12:09pm
Nice to get a little bit of extra info from the Mullins stable, its clear from reading that there are some he fancies,some he doesnt know what to do with(Faugheen!!,Vroum Vroum Mag) and some that just arent fit(Shanesill)...
I have the Fly backed antepost at 12,s and 10,s...Faugheen is evs fav he is a machine BUT..unless its a huge bet(and he wins) wont be getting rich off him.He is very short when considering how long the rest are..The new one at 3,s just couldnt have it(too many mistakes,inexperienced jock), Jezki at 13/2 is a possible but just cant beat The Fly(at home anyway), Mullins has stated his awe for The Fly and the horse still has the ability...At 7,s thats the one Im sticking with and anything outside the top 4 looks highly unlikely..Any thoughts lads?
Just trying to get the buzz goingThumbs Up

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 2:21pm
Couldnt agree more regarding TNO, but struggle to see past Faugheen. Reckon there isn't a hope of the Fly getting near him and when Ruby decides to get off HF, that will say it all. While I'm fairly sure he will win, I also cant say I would be willing to plough into Faugheen, unless he is a better price on the day or there are some bookmakers specials. Will probably end up putting him in a double/treble with Annie Power and UDS.

Really looking forward to seeing what Douvan is made of also but not sure I could back either at that price. Although word coming from the mullins camp is very, very positive!

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 2:36pm
Faugheen/Un De Sceaux will be the antepost double of the festival.

Annie Power having a go at the Mares Hurdle this year so should be interesting to see how she gets on replacing Quevega. Was my hot tip of the festival last year but in all honesty struggled going up the hill. Hasn't run since May since winning at Punchestown so is a bit of an unknown quantity this year.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Faugheen/Un De Sceaux will be the antepost double of the festival.

Annie Power having a go at the Mares Hurdle this year so should be interesting to see how she gets on replacing Quevega. Was my hot tip of the festival last year but in all honesty struggled going up the hill. Hasn't run since May since winning at Punchestown so is a bit of an unknown quantity this year.

Ya, you would be worried about Mullins record in chases over in England, but you'd still expect that once he stands up there'll be noone to beat him.

If AP had been fit all season, there's no doubt but she would be going for the World hurdle. I think to say she struggled going up the hill is a little harsh, she just came up against a serious horse. Although the form hasnt worked out too strongly from it with AFC and more of that being less than impressive this year. The mare's should be a penalty kick for her though, although I think in her absence Mullins would still have a great chance at it with Glen's Melody. Jesus Mullins could have some sweep at it on Monday, especially if Don Poli was to go for the 4 miler, although that is fairly unlikely now.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 3:10pm
Does anyone know if the willie Mullins horse up for review is going in the champion bumper, he was very impressive in leopardstown at Christmas and he reminded me of champagne fever winning his bumper race in fairyhouse, will actually be at cheltenham myself for the Tuesday and Wednesday. Anyone thinking of going I would recommend the Tuesday as that is the best day of the festival!

Posted By: kingofkings
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 3:45pm
When are the final declarations?

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by kingofkings kingofkings wrote:

When are the final declarations?
Could be as late as the Monday morning of Cheltenham week, even the morning of a race

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Trigboy8 Trigboy8 wrote:

Does anyone know if the willie Mullins horse up for review is going in the champion bumper, he was very impressive in leopardstown at Christmas and he reminded me of champagne fever winning his bumper race in fairyhouse, will actually be at cheltenham myself for the Tuesday and Wednesday. Anyone thinking of going I would recommend the Tuesday as that is the best day of the festival!
still in it but he has half dozen in it all vying for fav , I still think stone hard is a great price for such a tough betting race

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 9:20pm
My cousin James Collins could be riding over there this year so I may end up going over for the first time!

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

My cousin James Collins could be riding over there this year so I may end up going over for the first time!

Jesus yere a great family for the riding....

Posted By: Bo Jackson
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by MaradonaSeven MaradonaSeven wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

-------------
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!

Posted By: athlonecelt
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 9:55pm
Does anyone listen to the final furlong podcast. It's uploaded every Friday. A few friends of mine have been listening to it . It's excellent. AT the races have sponsored it now. This week they discuss the Ryanair and the Gold Cup.
Https://m.soundcloud.com/emmet-Kennedy

Kevin Blake, Noel Feehily ,Robbie mcnamara are on it

Just google final furlong podcast.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by athlonecelt athlonecelt wrote:

Does anyone listen to the final furlong podcast. It's uploaded every Friday. A few friends of mine have been listening to it . It's excellent. AT the races have sponsored it now. This week they discuss the Ryanair and the Gold Cup.
Https://m.soundcloud.com/emmet-Kennedy

Kevin Blake, Noel Feehily ,Robbie mcnamara are on it

Just google final furlong podcast.

Ya its good alright, and fairly funny! I like the Racing Postcast aswel. Pricewise does be on that and they focus on whatever Cheltenham race hes been looking at that week. 

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 10:36pm

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 11:45pm
done before i know....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8mU68to39g

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 12:09am
is there anything to be said for a YBIG piss up in the Guinness Tent one of the days

ill start the list

Daboi + 6

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 12:31am

is there anything to be said for a YBIG piss up in the Guinness Tent one of the days

ill start the list

Daboi + 6
will be there Tuesday and Wednesday!

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 12:44am

ill start the list

Daboi + 6

Tuesday and Wed  too please god

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 1:00am

ill start the list

Daboi + 6

Tuesday and Wed  too please god

Good good . I'm there tuesday wed thur and Friday

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 9:34pm

Mullins said that was the plan in yesterdays RP. He was beaten today tho in Naas so not sure whether that might change things.

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 7:42pm
Gonna throw on another double of paint the clouds and nicols canyon in the neptune.

-------------
Here we go again

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2015 at 4:12pm
There was a preview night on in work there Monday night,the panel were all saying to look out for Moon Racer in the Champion Bumper particularly

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2015 at 4:30pm
some fairly decent offers with 888 sport for 24 hours lads

http://www.888sport.com/horse-racing/horse-racing-betting.htm#event/1002488877" rel="nofollow - http://www.888sport.com/horse-racing/horse-racing-betting.htm#event/1002488877

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2015 at 9:54am
Got a tip for the bumper, stone hard 12/1, off the same guy that gave me dunguib for the same race a few years ago that won at 16-1. 

Posted By: Just saying like
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2015 at 10:05am
Originally posted by stevey01 stevey01 wrote:

Got a tip for the bumper, stone hard 12/1, off the same guy that gave me dunguib for the same race a few years ago that won at 16-1.

Not a lot hidden there.  Ran 3 times in a ptp and 2 bumpers and won well on all 3 occasions.  Riding arrangements for Mullins horses will tell a lot. 

-------------
I don't know what more we can do in terms of being open and transparent - John Delaney

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2015 at 12:10pm

I put this up a couple of weeks back, won really impressively last time out and has a chance.Very difficult race to be going wheelbarrows on

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2015 at 7:56pm
Anyone know any sponsors who might havea few tickets knocking about?

Date Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 12:15am

Ryanair are always great boys for it. I got Club tickets for the Wednesday off them last year

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 8:18am

<span style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333330154419px; line-height: normal;">Got a tip for the bumper, stone hard 12/1, off the same guy that gave me dunguib for the same race a few years ago that won at 16-1. </span>
Dunguib was never a 16/1 shot, he was favourite and 2nd favourite for weeks before that bumper in 2009, he drifted to around 6/1 on the day for a while when all the Irish went for welds horse right of passage but late money for Dunguib sent him off at 9/2

Date Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 7:27pm

Ryanair are always great boys for it. I got Club tickets for the Wednesday off them last year

sent off a few tweets

already managed to get a ticket for the thursday off twitter for free . our orininal group of 2 is now 7

Date Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 7:52pm

sent off a few tweets

already managed to get a ticket for the thursday off twitter for free . our orininal group of 2 is now 7

Tell us more there daboi like a good lad!

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2015 at 12:36am
Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

Was told to have a few quid on, no more heroes in the Neptune novice hurdle 1st race on day 2, currently 33,s on powers 16,s in lads. He has form , and has beaten shanesill , the source is quite reliable also.... Small stake advised until Nr/no bet .
off to the Albert Bartlett with him, scoped dirty after last run, but Elliot suggests it was a decent showing for a sick horse, and more to come. On Sunday he sends bayan to France instead of chelt, worth a punt.

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2015 at 5:55pm

sent off a few tweets

Who sorted you with the Thursday ticket?

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: JimmyRabbitte
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 8:22am
Anyone gone to one of the preview nights? A lot of conflicting info given, but some good outsiders usually mentioned.

-------------
Lois: Peter, what did you promise me?
Peter: That I wouldn't drink at the stag party.
Lois: And what did you do?
Peter: Drank at the stag pa-- ... Whoa. I almost walked into that one.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 2:13pm
Gonna be working all through Cheltenham
What are the best sites to watch it on from a computer?
Dont seem to be able to watch RTE live player from the north
anyone tried channel 4? or racing uk streams?

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Gonna be working all through Cheltenham
What are the best sites to watch it on from a computer?
Dont seem to be able to watch RTE live player from the north
anyone tried channel 4? or racing uk streams?
if you have mobdro on your phone you will get ATR/RUK/Channel 4 on it and they will all be good quality.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by JimmyRabbitte JimmyRabbitte wrote:

Anyone gone to one of the preview nights? A lot of conflicting info given, but some good outsiders usually mentioned.

There was one held at the hotel I work in,they had John Kiely and he said absolutely f*ck all until they came to the Gold Cup,at which point they all started raving about Carlingford Lough.Fairly straightforward tips from them really,none of them fancied Faugheen at the price he is,or Sprinter Sacre.Moon Racer in the Champion Bumper was one they all really liked,and Edeymi in the Pertemps

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 3:51pm
Have a small accum from a while back of
Un de sceaux
Don poli rsa
vatour
peace and co
paint the clouds.

Have an each way bet on keltus in the last Monday and have 3 doubles and a treble on don poli, niclos canyon, paint the clouds.

Will know where I stand on Wednesday evening, happy enough with all bets. Fingers crossed, can't wait for it.

-------------
Here we go again

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 4:44pm

Un de sceaux
Don poli rsa
vatour
peace and co
paint the clouds.

Have an each way bet on keltus in the last Monday and have 3 doubles and a treble on don poli, niclos canyon, paint the clouds.

Will know where I stand on Wednesday evening, happy enough with all bets. Fingers crossed, can't wait for it.

You'll be glad that Don Poli is going for the RSA so !

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 4:49pm
Was fortune enough to see Many Clouds do his final piece of serious work on Tuesday morning - He was bouncing - Never worked better by all accounts.

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Un de sceaux
Don poli rsa
vatour
peace and co
paint the clouds.

Will know where I stand on Wednesday evening, happy enoughwith all bets. Fingers crossed, can't wait for it.

You'll be glad that Don Poli is going for the RSA so !

I smell bs .... I think I know where you stand today.....Im

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 2:32pm
Ruby picks Faugheen for the Champion hurdle

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 2:39pm
Rock on Ruby out of the festival.

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 5:00am
In the airport now. Off to Stratford today 4 days at cheltenham and den shelbourne park after we land saturday

Happy punting lads

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 3:16pm

In the airport now. Off to Stratford today 4 days at cheltenham and den shelbourne park after we land saturday

Happy punting lads
Enjoy, I'm on the way tonight!

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 3:07pm
Faugheen 4/5 in the ring. Annie Power cut as shirt as 2/5 LOL

Actually like Perfect Gentleman for Mullins in the 4 miler. Think hes a great each way price with most bookies going 4 places

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 3:22pm
Need Annie power for treble after Douvan and Un De Sceaux.

Jezki e/w in the big one.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 3:25pm
Some training performance Clap

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 3:30pm
1st 3 home in the race comb special 12/1 with powersTongue

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Posted By: londonirish
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 3:36pm
bookies are getting murdered.

I have a score on Un De Sceaux, Faugheen and annie Power.

Betfair offering me £72.74... potential return £121.15... tempting.

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 3:49pm
The bookies might well take poor Annie out with a sniper at this stage - I'd say there is a serious amount of accumulators riding on her...

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 4:08pm
Ballicks...trebles, accums, the whole shootin galleryUnhappy Bookies can fight back

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

The bookies might well take poor Annie out with a sniper at this stage - I'd say there is a serious amount of accumulators riding on her...

Think one didDead

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 4:09pm
LOL

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 4:10pm
Fcukin sniper !!!

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: AnCearrbhach
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 4:37pm
Feck it, had that money spent was the last horse in two trebles and 1 fourfold

-------------
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 4:39pm
Won €20 off a free bet on Arsenal last night.

Gonna mess about on Cheltenham now. That offer from betfair makes it worthwhile.

3 free bets, to the value of your stake, if you back a winner at over 3/1. Only today though and obviously only two races left today.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 5:57pm
Was waiting on Annie Power to finish off a treble of Faugheen and Un De Sceaux. With 2 fences out I was off to Vegas.

Can't believe Ruby didn't take it handy going over the last. The leap she gave she could have cleared 4 hurdles.

Up so far for the week but feck me Annie Power would have guarnateed me profit come Friday evening had she won.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 7:05pm
Powers refunding on all accums(only),due to Annie falling, on the big 4 today, UDS, Faugheen, Douvan and AnnieClap

-------------
Polska Bialo Czerwoni

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 10:03am
Anyone think Ruby is partly to blame for the fall or totally blameless?

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 10:45am
Ruby has to take most of the blame imo like he knows what it takes to win this race having been on board Quevega. He has three nice winners already in the bag confidence is sky high unfortunately he just got carried away with the occassion costing punters 55 million he was on the ML this morning saying there not a bother with him he is a brazen lad but then again I suppose he has to be, he has more good rides today. Champagne Fever anyone?

-------------

Posted By: The Big Club
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 10:51am
Had 4 winners, a 2nd, a 3rd and an Annie Power yesterday so was well up all in all.
Today, looking at Tagietelle, Don Poli, SDG (NAP), Any Currency and Hostile fire.

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 11:03am
I was having a great day until that last fence Cry

I hope Annie Power ends up in a Tesco Lasagna...

Anyway - new day. 

1.30 - Outlander
2.05 - Don Poli
2.40 - Lac Fontana e/w
3.20 - Sir De Grugy

Posted By: AnCearrbhach
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 11:19am
1.30 Windsor Park
2.05 Don Poli
3.20 Sprinter Sacre (Also Doubled This with Don Poli)
3.20 Simply Ned E/W
5.15 Bordini

Lets make up for that bitch Annie yesterday Thumbs Up

-------------
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net