You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL FANTASY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 68>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 12:21pm
Jammy f**ker.

I want Philly to win. 2nd highest scoring team in the league this year.... behind the team about to finish 7th or 8th.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 12:28pm
Go away out of that! Top of the league, top of the 'true' rankings, second on coach and second on breakdowns. He's 37 points ahead of me - sweet f.a.

Plus, f**k Philly!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 12:42pm
Sure if I had your schedule, I'd have been 11-3 and in the playoffs as well. You'd have been 10-4 with my schedule, which I'll grant you is an improvement on my 8-6, even if I did have three defeats by 1.60 or less. You'd still have been in the playoffs of course.

I'd have been in the final too, with your position, not to mention the fact I finished top of the breakdown rankings. And I'd have been top of the "true" rankings as well, with your schedule.

And you're joint second on breakdown with Philly, not second alone, and behind on overall points, regardless of the amount. If 37 points is sweet f.a. overall, then surely the 17 points on coach rankings is even less, no?

I'm madly bitter that my top scoring team didn't make the playoffs... can you tell?

Edited by SuperDave84 - 19 Dec 2017 at 12:45pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Sure if I had your schedule, I'd have been 11-3 and in the playoffs as well. You'd have been 10-4 with my schedule, which I'll grant you is an improvement on my 8-6, even if I did have three defeats by 1.60 or less. You'd still have been in the playoffs of course.

I'd have been in the final too, with your position, not to mention the fact I finished top of the breakdown rankings. And I'd have been top of the "true" rankings as well, with your schedule.

And you're joint second on breakdown with Philly, not second alone, and behind on overall points, regardless of the amount. If 37 points is sweet f.a. overall, then surely the 17 points on coach rankings is even less, no?

I'm madly bitter that my top scoring team didn't make the playoffs... can you tell?

Next year's your year
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 9:23am
Crap start from me and even worse one from Philly
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 1:46pm
Congrats to Philip, down as much as 25 points in the predictor at one stage, becomes the first person in five years to win outside of myself and my friend

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 8:28pm
COngrats Philly!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 7:39pm
7th place playoff

Another loss by a tiny percentage

Four losses by 1.3 points or less this season

And an average of 99.975 points.

F**k sake.

There will be vengeance next year.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 5:47pm
Anybody else do the playoff challenge this year?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 9:32pm
Any date set for the draft this year?

The Cardiff game is Thursday 6 September. The regular season starts the same day.

We should probably consider some time between Friday 1 September and Wednesday 5 September. The sooner the better probably, given that there'll be people travelling to Cardiff on the Wednesday. Obviously you need to wait until after the preseason games and make sure no one is too badly injured in preseason and to see what sort of indication there is on players' positions.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 29 Jul 2018 at 9:34pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 9:37pm
Sun/Mon/Tues at 8-9pm suits me that week

Can we kick out lads who didn't update teams consistently last year? 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 9:47pm
Be bad form not to.

I might have a friend who might be interested. I'll make sure he updates his team.
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 9:58pm
The North Galway Tornado's will return! Clap

While people not updating their teams can be annoying (unless you're on an awful losing streak) i've found that not giving your team a legitimate franchise name like the Tornado's or Shenhua Bills of Wicklow ruins the enjoyment even more LOL
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 10:28pm
Ain't nothing wrong with the Night Trains, even if they don't have a place name. Sure they wouldn't be much use as trains if they were stuck in one place.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 9:03am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

There's probably preseason games the Sunday night so we go the Mon or Tue then?

We kicked out lads last year who hadn't logged in, there was only one last year, Kilcruise who I don't see on here much anyway.

So who's back in? So far sounds like Superdave, nvidic, Bo, Shedite, Philly

Any rules we want to change this year? 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

There's probably preseason games the Sunday night so we go the Mon or Tue then?

We kicked out lads last year who hadn't logged in, there was only one last year, Kilcruise who I don't see on here much anyway.

So who's back in? So far sounds like Superdave, nvidic, Bo, Shedite, Philly

Any rules we want to change this year? 

Sounds good to me, I'm sure my friend will be back in as well but will double check.

Happy with rules as they were last season.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 10:41am
I'm back Thumbs Up
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 11:22am
I might have to sit out this year lads as being 7 hours ahead at the moment, would be difficult to make a draft in the evening Irish time. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 68>
  Share Topic