You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL FANTASY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 68>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 9:13pm
Over analysing things again SD

My team is sh*te now, you'll walk it as will vidic next week when my Eagles have their bye week
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Over analysing things again SD

My team is sh*te now, you'll walk it as will vidic next week when my Eagles have their bye week

102.26 for you

I'm projected 102.54 right now

May well be close
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 11:52am
Fancy a deal Philly? I won't put in a replacement TE if you don't add a replacement DEF, leave both go empty?
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 1:09pm
No work away with what ever you see best, not fair to compromise the rest of the lads in the league as a few will be eyeing up overtaking me so i'll just try my best to raise a team to play you and hope for a miracle Thumbs Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 3:38pm
I'll be dropping Vernon Davis who played TE for me this week. Gronk was on bye and that's why I had him, so my current TE will be on waivers later this week.

Hunter Henry is out there too.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 8:58pm
SD using underhand tactics

He's already gonna beat me barring a miracle, no need to be giving him ideas, not in the spirit of the game, that's the Tyrone in ya   
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 9:04pm
Half tempted not to play a tight end
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 9:06pm
You'll still win
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

SD using underhand tactics

He's already gonna beat me barring a miracle, no need to be giving him ideas, not in the spirit of the game, that's the Tyrone in ya   

Hah. That's not underhand, and I've just lost to you, you feckin eejit!

Highest scoring team in the league and I'm fecking sixth.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 7:43pm
Who's managing leeside rebel army? Someone tell them their rb is on a bye and might mean the difference between winning and losing v the night trains
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 7:46pm
Saw that earlier, AnCearrbach is over them. Would be a good match up if he sets an RB too both teams had huge scores on Thursday.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 7:47pm
Normally wouldn't mind but they're playing the night trains
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 9:45am
Got very lucky last night, was down by close to twenty on the forecast at one point
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 4:18pm
RankTeamPosterRecord
1AFC Shenhua Bills of Wicklownvidic10-1
2Shedite's SilveradosShedite8-3
3=Don't give a luckThe White Cafu7-4
3=Super Marinonvidic's mate7-4
3=The green wizardsPhillyK7-4
6=The Night TrainsSuperDave846-5
6=Borussia BroncosBorussia6-5
8You like thatwillGUFT5-6
9=North Galway TornadosBo Jackson4-7
9=Leeside Rebel ArmyAnCearrbach4-7
11WreakedwillGUFT's mate2 -9
12Here so I don't get finedKilcruise0 -11

With 3 games left, 10 wins seems to be the mark to get to the playoffs this year.

Nvidic (10-1) is already there and still has Kilcruise (0-11) on the schedule so he’s home and hosed. After that there’s a nice little bunch gathering.

SuperDave (6-5) and Borussia (6-5) would need to win 3-from-3 to have a chance, both have tough starts to that run, playing 3rd and 2nd respectively this week. SuperDave has been the best scoring team over the season so a run isn’t beyond him. Win this week and he’s back in the hunt.

That leaves 4 teams fighting for 3 places, Shedite (8-3), WhiteCafu (7-3), nvidic’s mate (7-3), and PhillyK (7-3). 

PhillyK has the toughest run-in, with Shedite and WhiteCafu left to play. 

WhiteCafu has the easiest, with only one of the teams left in contention left to play.

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 9:04pm
You forget I've got Wentzlemania

Does the trade window end this week or have I missed it again this year?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 6:39pm
Good summary Shedite.

It's this bit that annoys me: "SuperDave has been the best scoring team over the season so a run isn’t beyond him."

Angry

Wouldn't be the first time, either. I think I've lost games with the second highest scoring team in the league more than once. It definitely happened early in the season and it might have happened again since. I am fairly confident I was top scorer last year and the year before.

I'll be in a decent position if I can win this weekend: I think I have cannon fodder in week 13, with the Broncos in week 14.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 22 Nov 2017 at 6:40pm
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 1:46pm
Picked up Crowder yesterday with the intention of starting him but changed my mind last minute, picks up 20 points then not feeling confident about this week.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 1:47pm
40 points last night from non Eagles players
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 68>
  Share Topic