FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAI Council

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 4:05pm
Great stuff TWC Clap, I just hope you don’t have to face any sneaky repercussions from league refs or officials when this is all sorted for you

Edited by daithi - 11 Dec 2019 at 4:06pm
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 3:52pm
Brilliant Clap
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Absolutely Brilliant ClapClap

https://www.the42.ie/clare-district-league-4927501-Dec2019/

Good stuff bud.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 3:04pm
Clapgreat news. Best of luck with it 
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 2:56pm

Absolutely Brilliant ClapClap

https://www.the42.ie/clare-district-league-4927501-Dec2019/

Clap

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 1:57pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 9:37pm
first I’ve heard of it!
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 8:19pm

haven’t heard back yet Kev! 

Thought it was tonight?
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 7:52pm
haven’t heard back yet Kev! 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 7:01pm

Folks, does anybody know where I can find a list of fai junior council members, nothing on FAI website.

A bit of an update on my ban with the Clare League, I have appealed the ban with the MFA, the chairman of the MFA is part of the Clare District League executive committee who issued my ban, it will be held under the Joe Delaney stand at Turners Cross and the Honorary President of the MFA is Joe Delaney, so I don't think I have much hope of getting it overturned with them, you couldn't write this stuff. 
When is your hearing?
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 6:48pm

Saw that, is he an uncle or something? thought it was just a coincidence but that was naive of me.

An Uncle Tom maybe
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 6:44pm

Saw that, is he an uncle or something? thought it was just a coincidence but that was naive of me.

Just a coincidence but if you want to say a few prayers before the meeting, my local parish priest can sort you out, he's JDs uncle of the same name.

Gufct..yes that's JDs brother Paul who was in Shared Access who were getting clubs, both junior and Loi to sign up to phonemasts on Floodlights.

Edited by ontheball - 10 Dec 2019 at 6:46pm
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

you couldn’t make it up. The phone masts on stands in most loi grounds erected by a company run by Delaney’s brother probably in Junior grounds as well.
Just a lucky coincidence gufct LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 6:04pm
you couldn’t make it up. The phone masts on stands in most loi grounds erected by a company run by Delaney’s brother probably in Junior grounds as well.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Mr_Parker View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Parker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 5:18pm

Folks, does anybody know where I can find a list of fai junior council members, nothing on FAI website.

A bit of an update on my ban with the Clare League, I have appealed the ban with the MFA, the chairman of the MFA is part of the Clare District League executive committee who issued my ban, it will be held under the Joe Delaney stand at Turners Cross and the Honorary President of the MFA is Joe Delaney, so I don't think I have much hope of getting it overturned with them, you couldn't write this stuff. 

I have read a little about your case. Is it correct that when the sanction was issued against you, you had no connection to any club or body within the Clare District League?

If this is correct, then by what authority, rules or procedure can they issue a sanction against you, and by what authority can the MFU hear an appeal? 

Reading the CDL website, their rules etc are very vague and poorly written and full of holes. They do not indicate who or how disciplinary cases are dealt with or notified.

I presume they offered you the chance to defend yourself, before a sanction was issued, though they don't appear to have a formal Disciplinary Code (at least it doesn't seem to have been published) as is required by FIFA. If can't find the MFA Disciplinary Code either.

Make sure you request and get all documentation relating to your case via the MFA that the CDL are relying on.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 2:52pm
ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 2:33pm

And the Secretary/Administrator of the MFA is Ger Delaney.

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 2:20pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic