URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=50565
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 6:36pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: FAI Council
Posted By: MariborKev
Subject: FAI Council
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 9:51am
Folks,

Has anyone got a current FAI Council listing.  If any of the lads in Abbotstown are reading, if you could PM me it, that would be great.....Wink

Replies:
Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 9:59am
Ian Barclay
Chairman
Leinster Senior League
01-8990924

Im 99% certain he's on it.

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:01am
Not a good idea to put his phone number Gary

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: John W
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:02am
in any match program the ocuncil is listed on the back pages if you have one to hand.

Posted By: Richmond Ultra
Is it not listed on the front page of the match programme?

-------------
Omnia Causa Fiunt

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

+1..get rid of it

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Its an easily obtainable number and Id say its an LSL phone and not his private one.
Ive edited it to the office number anyway.

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:32am
I've a question on the FAI council - One of the people on there is a representative of the LOI. How can they, in all seriousness, support giving Delaney a contract extension ?

Posted By: AnCearrbhach
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I've a question on the FAI council - One of the people on there is a representative of the LOI. How can they, in all seriousness, support giving Delaney a contract extension ?
Is there? Or is it just Fran Gavin?

-------------
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:42am
The Chairman of the League is on the Council. Its up on the FAI Site Kev.

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:44am

The Board of Management comprises of ten members: the  President (Tony Fitzgerald), Vice President (Donal Conway), Honorary Secretary (Michael Cody), Honorary Treasurer (Eddie Murray), Chief Executive (John Delaney), and the six chairpersons of the Development, International (Milo Corcoran), Domestic (Jim McConnell), League of Ireland (Eamon Naughton), Legal/Corporate (Pariac Treanor) and Underage (Tim Fitzgerald) committees. The Finance committee is represented by the Honorary Treasurer rather than selecting a chairperson.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:45am
Yeah, the BoM is freely available, the Council Members are harder to tie down.

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:48am
Originally posted by MariborKev MariborKev wrote:

AFAIK every affiliated league Chairman has a seat on the Council.

Posted By: harps1954
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:54am
I think there's about 60 members on the FAI Council.  The Board of Management make up 10 of those.  Every League of Ireland club has a rep, so that's another 19 members.  That takes it up to 29.  Then you have a rep from every junior and intermediate league in the country.  Not sure how many that makes up.  The Connacht FA, Ulster FA, Lenster FA and Munster FA have two reps each.  That's another 8.  Schoolboys and SFAI also have a rep or two.  All of these are listed at back of every home international match programme - who the reps are and who they represent.

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

They have so many conflicting interests involved classic divide and conquer, can always rely on league chairmen to bicker amoungst themselves and only look after their own needs instead of presenting a united front. It really is a miracle we produce any footballers when you see the structures we have in place.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 10:58am
The LOI reps has been cut since when and to how many I dont know.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 11:00am
Originally posted by harps1954 harps1954 wrote:

I think there's about 60 members on the FAI Council.  The Board of Management make up 10 of those.  Every League of Ireland club has a rep, so that's another 19 members.  That takes it up to 29.  Then you have a rep from every junior and intermediate league in the country.  Not sure how many that makes up.  The Connacht FA, Ulster FA, Lenster FA and Munster FA have two reps each.  That's another 8.  Schoolboys and SFAI also have a rep or two.  All of these are listed at back of every home international match programme - who the reps are and who they represent.
One third of the council are LOI, this need to be looked into these men need to be contacted. They could have a very strong voting block to represent the league.

-------------

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 11:31am
Take my word for it when I say Eddie Murray has been informed as to the fans general feelings on the whole scenario.

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Originally posted by harps1954 harps1954 wrote:

One third of the council are LOI, this need to be looked into these men need to be contacted. They could have a very strong voting block to represent the league.

That's the big problem though.  The LOI clubs only have 1/3 of the vote.  The rest is made up of reps from Junior / Intermediate football.  Why would the other 2/3 vote for anything in favour of the LOI when it would be cutting into funding, etc. for their own leagues/clubs. 

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 11:46am
Found this online.

RULE 14. COMPOSITION OF THE FAI NATIONAL COUNCIL

1. The Council of the Association shall consist of: -

a) The President of The Association

b) The Vice President of The Association

c) The Honorary Treasurer of The Association

d) The Honorary Secretary of The Association

e) The Chairperson of the FAI National League Executive Committee.

f) 1 representative to be appointed by each participant club in the Premier and First Division of the FAI National League provided they are holders of a current FAI National League Club licence, are in compliance with the terms of their Participation Agreement and the total number of representatives does not exceed twenty-one (21) for the Summer Season 2012.

From the end of the Summer Season 2013 the total number of representatives shall not exceed eighteen (18) notwithstanding the fact that the number of licensed Clubs may exceed eighteen (18). It shall be a matter for the National League Executive Committee to establish the manner in which these representatives shall be determined by the Clubs.

g) 10 representatives to be appointed by the Leinster Football Association,

h) 5 representatives to be appointed by the Munster Football Association,

i) 2 representatives to be appointed by the Connaught Football Association and

j) 2 representatives to be appointed by the Ulster Football Association.

k) 2 representatives to be appointed by the FAI Junior Council.

l) 1 representative to be appointed by the Defence Forces.

m) 1 representative to be appointed by The Colleges Football Association.

n) 4 representatives to be appointed by The Schoolboys FAI.

o) 1 representative to be appointed by Irish Universities Football Union.

p) 2 representatives to be appointed by the Football Association of Irish Schools.

q) 2 representatives to be appointed by The Women’s Football Association of Ireland.

r) The FAI Chief Referees Observer

s) 1 representative from the Irish Soccer Referees Society.

t) 1 representative from the “Football For All” Body.

u) Any member of the Board not otherwise so entitled shall be entitled to attend Council Meetings on a non-voting basis.

v) In the case of death or resignation of a member of Council, the nominating body concerned shall have the right to appoint a person to act in his place.

w) In the event of a representative being unable to attend a Council Meeting, his nominating body may appoint a substitute to attend that particular Council meeting in his place, providing they notify the Chief Executive of The Association in writing, prior to the meeting.

x) In relation to clause (f) to (t) inclusive, the representatives or substitutes appointed must be members of the body that appoints them. The appointment of representatives must be notified to the Chief Executive of The Association within one week after The Association’s AGM.

y) No person shall be eligible to be a representative or substitute on the FAI National Council, if they are an FAI employee or retained contractor or a person who receives a substantial part of their income from any FAI activity, unless otherwise approved by the Board.

2. No person shall be eligible to be first appointed an Honorary Officer or a member of Council if at the time of appointment that person has attained the age of 75 years. A member of Council shall vacate office at the AGM after attaining the age of 75 years. An Honorary Officer having attained the age of 75 years shall be entitled to remain in office until the end of the term for which they were elected.

Posted By: BrenC
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 12:09pm
Never heard of football for all. Are they a separate body? No info on google.

-------------
Team Emmet

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

They have so many conflicting interests involved classic divide and conquer, can always rely on league chairmen to bicker amoungst themselves and only look after their own needs instead of presenting a united front. It really is a miracle we produce any footballers when you see the structures we have in place.

I know.
We need something like a Genesis Report.
Oh wait......

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 12:27pm
Cheers lads,  I was aware of the composition, it is the names behind those positions that we are trying to identify.

Posted By: Junior
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 1:36pm
If you send me your email MaroborKev I'll email you a scanned copy of the FAI Council page from a programme. I have it here but I cant upload it because it is 2.5mb and the max allowed is 1mb

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 11:21pm
You can change the size of an image here if ya want....
http://www.picresize.com

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 2:20pm
Folks, does anybody know where I can find a list of fai junior council members, nothing on FAI website.

A bit of an update on my ban with the Clare League, I have appealed the ban with the MFA, the chairman of the MFA is part of the Clare District League executive committee who issued my ban, it will be held under the Joe Delaney stand at Turners Cross and the Honorary President of the MFA is Joe Delaney, so I don't think I have much hope of getting it overturned with them, you couldn't write this stuff. 

Posted By: ontheball
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Folks, does anybody know where I can find a list of fai junior council members, nothing on FAI website.

A bit of an update on my ban with the Clare League, I have appealed the ban with the MFA, the chairman of the MFA is part of the Clare District League executive committee who issued my ban, it will be held under the Joe Delaney stand at Turners Cross and the Honorary President of the MFA is Joe Delaney, so I don't think I have much hope of getting it overturned with them, you couldn't write this stuff. 

And the Secretary/Administrator of the MFA is Ger Delaney.

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 2:52pm
Saw that, is he an uncle or something? thought it was just a coincidence but that was naive of me.

Posted By: Mr_Parker
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 5:18pm

I have read a little about your case. Is it correct that when the sanction was issued against you, you had no connection to any club or body within the Clare District League?

If this is correct, then by what authority, rules or procedure can they issue a sanction against you, and by what authority can the MFU hear an appeal? 

Reading the CDL website, their rules etc are very vague and poorly written and full of holes. They do not indicate who or how disciplinary cases are dealt with or notified.

I presume they offered you the chance to defend yourself, before a sanction was issued, though they don't appear to have a formal Disciplinary Code (at least it doesn't seem to have been published) as is required by FIFA. If can't find the MFA Disciplinary Code either.

Make sure you request and get all documentation relating to your case via the MFA that the CDL are relying on.

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 6:04pm
you couldn’t make it up. The phone masts on stands in most loi grounds erected by a company run by Delaney’s brother probably in Junior grounds as well.

-------------

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

you couldn’t make it up. The phone masts on stands in most loi grounds erected by a company run by Delaney’s brother probably in Junior grounds as well.
Just a lucky coincidence gufct LOL

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Posted By: ontheball
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 6:44pm

Saw that, is he an uncle or something? thought it was just a coincidence but that was naive of me.

Just a coincidence but if you want to say a few prayers before the meeting, my local parish priest can sort you out, he's JDs uncle of the same name.

Gufct..yes that's JDs brother Paul who was in Shared Access who were getting clubs, both junior and Loi to sign up to phonemasts on Floodlights.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 6:48pm

An Uncle Tom maybe

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: kevincronin2000
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 7:01pm

When is your hearing?

-------------
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 7:52pm
haven’t heard back yet Kev! 

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 8:19pm

haven’t heard back yet Kev! 

Thought it was tonight?

-------------
Blog: http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 9:37pm
first I’ve heard of it!

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 1:57pm
Absolutely Brilliant ClapClap

https://www.the42.ie/clare-district-league-4927501-Dec2019/" rel="nofollow - https://www.the42.ie/clare-district-league-4927501-Dec2019/

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 2:56pm

https://www.the42.ie/clare-district-league-4927501-Dec2019/" rel="nofollow - https://www.the42.ie/clare-district-league-4927501-Dec2019/

Clap

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 3:04pm
Clapgreat news. Best of luck with it 

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 3:49pm

Good stuff bud.

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 3:52pm
Brilliant Clap

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 4:05pm
Great stuff TWC Clap, I just hope you don’t have to face any sneaky repercussions from league refs or officials when this is all sorted for you

-------------

Posted By: ProudAndLoud
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 4:11pm
Refs are u for real ??

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

Refs are u for real ??
Why wouldn’t I be for real ?

-------------

Posted By: Donegalman
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 5:43pm

Refs are u for real ??
Not be long until they publish the accounts with your big pay outWinkCryCry

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 5:49pm
The FAI are delighted to announce Lyle Langley as new CEO

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 1:23pm
Bumping this - looking for council members for the last 20 years so if anybody had a programme from the last 20 years can you check if it lists council members  -I have the 2019 list

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 2:42pm
I’ll check my programmes in the new year. Two of galways finest in picture from agm.

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Bumping this - looking for council members for the last 20 years so if anybody had a programme from the last 20 years can you check if it lists council members  -I have the 2019 list

I'm still at home for a few days and there are definitely old programs I have in my old room. Will take a few photos of the list of council members and will send them on via WhatsApp!

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 3:27pm
I have 

-------------
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 5:36pm

I'm still at home for a few days and there are definitely old programs I have in my old room. Will take a few photos of the list of council members and will send them on via WhatsApp!

Cheers Borussia

Still have the Westlife posters up Smile ?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 4:42pm
courtesy of gspain, see here council members listed at the start     https://gallery.mailchimp.com/67e524e5a6ebc3f6590f643f1/files/a14d919d-d047-4400-81e2-3b632cfb50c3/Reports_and_Financial_Statements_for_the_financial_year_ended_31_December_2018.pdf" rel="nofollow - https://gallery.mailchimp.com/67e524e5a6ebc3f6590f643f1/files/a14d919d-d047-4400-81e2-3b632cfb50c3/Reports_and_Financial_Statements_for_the_financial_year_ended_31_December_2018.pdf

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 3:02pm

I have 

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Jan 2020 at 2:21pm
I have 

Could really do with
2003, 2004

2006, 2007

2011 ,

If some kind soul would oblige to photograph the full council list in the programmes

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 11:04am

Could really do with
2003, 2006

If some kind soul would oblige to photograph the full council list in the programmes

Bump

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 3:13pm
thanks to the poster who pmd me with the outstanding info Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 3:31pm
Is this for anything you are allowed to tell us about NR??

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 7:57pm

Christmas card list Tongue

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 8:07pm

more just on background info Borussia on who is who and who do they represent and length of time on council - council is just as culpable as the board

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

my last xmas card list cost the guts of £30 to post - youse will be getting a text next year

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 8:28pm

more just on background info Borussia on who is who and who do they represent and length of time on council - council is just as culpable as the board

my last xmas card list cost the guts of £30 to post - youse will be getting a text next year

Useful info to have to hand once compiled given these new "old" faces that seem to be appearing.

And for Christmas cards, just put a note on facebook saying your donating to charity instead this year and buy yourself a bag of Stella cans instead!

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 9:12pm

Useful info to have to hand once compiled given these new "old" faces that seem to be appearing.

And for Christmas cards, just put a note on facebook saying your donating to charity instead this year and buy yourself a bag of Stella cans instead!

Facebook ? Cold day in hell I will be in Facebook 

Cans of Stella never now if you had said bottles .....

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 12:56pm
Gerry McEnaney voted in as new president 

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Gerry McEnaney voted in as new president 

While seemingly not a JD supporter, his face is one that has been around the FAI a long time. Thus, I'm guessing, a more acceptable face to the 'old' FAI than Heraghty. 

Also the usual bollixology/self interest from other factions about LOI having too much influence if Heraghty had been appointed is lurking not too far in the background of this result. 

They haven't gone away, you know, as a fella once said. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 1:40pm
This could’ve been a very positive week for the FAI, the more things change, the more they stay the same 

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

This could’ve been a very positive week for the FAI, the more things change, the more they stay the same 
Like the upcoming election.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 2:54pm
"Gerry has been an anti-delaney voice for a long time and never misses a Cork City game in Turners Cross having been a LOI player himself. An ex army Commandant, he will bring honesty and integrity to Abbotstown and maybe even his buddy Brian Kerr."
Tweet from Derek Coughlan former Cork City legend in reply to @McDonnellDan

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 3:36pm
he was on the council for 20 years Kevin never heard of him raising his head above the parapet. Plenty of delaneys biggest conmen were at loi grounds while their snouts were in the trough and the council is full of them.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 4:15pm
No vote allowed in the election for supporters reps, PFAI or the other 17 new council seats allocated in the GRG as the report never thought of mentioning that those names needed to be added to the seperate AGM/EGM list. An oversight but a farcical one. Will be sorted as part of a rules review. Another example of the shortcomings of trying to overhaul corporate governance in the that place by conducting a two month governance review. 

-------------
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

"Gerry has been an anti-delaney voice for a long time and never misses a Cork City game in Turners Cross having been a LOI player himself. An ex army Commandant, he will bring honesty and integrity to Abbotstown and maybe even his buddy Brian Kerr."
Tweet from Derek Coughlan former Cork City legend in reply to @McDonnellDan

Since he has been an ‘anti Delaney voice for a long time ‘ perhaps the author who penned it could point us to these public quotes over a long period of time ? 

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

No vote allowed in the election for supporters reps, PFAI or the other 17 new council seats allocated in the GRG as the report never thought of mentioning that those names needed to be added to the seperate AGM/EGM list. An oversight but a farcical one. Will be sorted as part of a rules review. Another example of the shortcomings of trying to overhaul corporate governance in the that place by conducting a two month governance review. 

Not mentioned in any reporters tweets why am I surprised?

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Not mentioned in any reporters tweets why am I surprised?

Was raised and requested to be noted in the minutes. Ridiculous. No media allowed in to the EGM. 

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 6:50pm
Also had the bizarre situation that, as Gerry McEnaney had stepped down from Council after 20 years as the Defence Forces member last year before going back on as a replacement council member for Football for All after the second rep they were awarded in the GRG process stepped down on 31st December, the new President was entitled to stand but wasn't entitled to vote in today's election. Rule book is a mess.     

-------------

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 9:35pm
That’s exactly it.

The constitution (rulebook) of the FAI is the problem. It need to be shredded and rewritten to enable reform to happen. 

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: ProudAndLoud
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 11:26am
Gerry McAnaney is a likeable man who I'm pretty sure will have the game as priority and not about himself. A big Cork City fan and ex goalkeeper for I think UCC.
Not so sure about being an Anti Delaney head. Maybe in private but not so much in public. He's a fresh face and it's needed as Conways move on well well overdue

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 12:00pm

Gerry McAnaney is a likeable man who I'm pretty sure will have the game as priority and not about himself. A big Cork City fan and ex goalkeeper for I think UCC.
Not so sure about being an Anti Delaney head. Maybe in private but not so much in public. He's a fresh face and it's needed as Conways move on well well overdue
This is the general consensus from people that know him, the fact that he had about double the votes says as much too.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 12:03pm

The Defence Forces affiliate that he represented for 20 years and the Football for All one that he stood for election under both fall into the 'Others' grouping that our seats, and the PFAI ones, have been banded into so we've had dealinsg with him since the AGM. He is a likeable character and I'd hope that his election will help that group, which was very much sidelined in the past, find its voice.

Very difficultt for anyone who served on council the last 15 years to credibly put themselves forward as an Anti Delaney head as those that did were basically removed.         

-------------

Posted By: smart man
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 7:50pm
If they bring in the rule where you can only serve 10 years on Senior Council 80% will be gone. As for Junior and Schoolboy Councils they will be surely gone.

-------------
alive and kicking

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 8:39pm
The board have to force through the changes as their part of the conditions securing the funding they need. We will see now if the blazers care about themselves or the game more.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net