You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New FAI Ticket Club - Fans Direct

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 43>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrenC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 6:49pm
So season ticket holders get considered twice? And join a supporters club and ye get a third bash?
Team Emmet
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 6:56pm
Good oul fai
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by BrenC BrenC wrote:

So season ticket holders get considered twice? And join a supporters club and ye get a third bash?
While applying for Euro 2012, I applied with my season ticket number and got sorted. However, I also get home tickets from Mons and my away tickets through them all the time, not on my own. When I applied through Mons, I was phoned a few days later to tell me that the FAI already have an application from me and wouldn't consider the one through the club. In short, when they want to, they can decipher multiple applications. Amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by BrenC BrenC wrote:

While applying for Euro 2012, I applied with my season ticket number and got sorted. However, I also get home tickets from Mons and my away tickets through them all the time, not on my own. When I applied through Mons, I was phoned a few days later to tell me that the FAI already have an application from me and wouldn't consider the one through the club. In short, when they want to, they can decipher multiple applications. Amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.

Yeah exactly, they'll decide what info to use when it suits them.

As been said over past few weeks they have the system there but choose not to use it
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:12pm
Feel sorry for you brianie you have been used . The ramping up has to be started now with a reply to this rubbish. They got us arguing for 2 days nearly while they got a free run .
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:14pm
They have records for the past 8 games

There is no commitment to allocate any particular amount of tickets through this entity, 

Pure spin IMO,  
I know nothing :-)
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Feel sorry for you brianie you have been used . The ramping up has to be started now with a reply to this rubbish. They got us arguing for 2 days nearly while they got a free run .

does anyone have any more info other than those few lines in press release???
FAIlure

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:15pm
Ring your buddy's ye have been stitched up you hardly expected anything else.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:16pm
It just shows you the contempt the FAI have for the YBIG representatives that they met recently.

I don't see why the FAI would have taken onboard what they said and communicate that something was in the pipelines.

Disgusting organisation.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:17pm
GFs and myselfs proposal to form an Independent Travel Club was based on the premise that we would administer the data base but applications would still be handled by FAI/Ticketmaster, That was how we would ensure Transparency re Fair Ticket Allocation for Members, by the Fans for the Fans if you like.

This new idea dilutes that, Do You Trust the FAI to properly administer this?

The FAI have been in direct contact with us a short time ago and have indicated they are still prepared to meet with us next week and the same questions will still apply........

ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:18pm
Just heard this on the news in the car. Its all very confusing. Its the same as before no??

The news said the FAI have organised meetings next week with different groups to discuss the ticket situation.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:22pm
At best this is just a knee jerk reaction to the recent bad press/protest in which they are making a ham fisted effort at some appeasement measures. At worst it's a cynical ploy where nothing will ultimately change. I know which one I think it is
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

GFs and myselfs proposal to form an Independent Travel Club was based on the premise that we would administer the data base but applications would still be handled by FAI/Ticketmaster, That was how we would ensure Transparency re Fair Ticket Allocation for Members, by the Fans for the Fans if you like.

This new idea dilutes that, Do You Trust the FAI to properly administer this?

The FAI have been in direct contact with us a short time ago and have indicated they are still prepared to meet with us next week and the same questions will still apply........

Only if the whole system was transparent which is highly unlikely.

Asking to email if your interested. Surely many questions to be answered
FAIlure

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:27pm
They will take on board what the sc's propose or should I say certain members of the sc's propose. And they will screw the rest of us. Funny that it's the first mention of other countries only giving us 5% which means poland
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

They will take on board what the sc's propose or should I say certain members of the sc's propose. And they will screw the rest of us. Funny that it's the first mention of other countries only giving us 5% which means poland

Yeah I can only imagine all the current SC's will agree that it's each fan for themself.

JD: I know you get 50 tickets for your 40 members for Scotland but we're thinking of changing that. What's your opinion.
SC: Yeah John, fantastic idea. Those members who don't attend away games regularly will be happy with that.
FAIlure

Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:32pm
Hold on, this is just the existing portal, with a different name??
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Yes. But they are really, really going to pay close attention to it this time .......

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Yes. But they are really, really going to pay close attention to it this time .......

LOL
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 43>
  Share Topic