You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3 match ticket package

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 6:46pm
This is what I got...
Originally posted by FAI email FAI email wrote:

Dear Supporter,

You are receiving this email because you have purchased tickets to see the Republic of Ireland at the Aviva Stadium in the last 6 months. The FAI would like to offer you the chance, as a loyal customer, to purchase tickets during the pre-sale period for the Republic of Ireland v Poland on Sunday 29th March 2015 at 7:45pm

The pre-sale window will open at 9am on Monday 9th February and will close at midnight on Wednesday 11th February. During this window you will be entitled to purchase up to 4 tickets 

By clicking on the link below, you will be directed to a secure page where you will you be able to purchase your tickets from 9am on Monday 9 th February

Link:       http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004E34AFA63FA7?did=polpre&camefrom=CFC_IE_CLI_FAI_POLPPI&BRAND=IE_FAI

Passcode: 

Ticket Limit:  4

I didn't blank out the passcode, it was blank in the email from the FAI Confused
Sponsored Links

dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 7:11pm
I'm not a ST holder but received the above email as well and without the passcode. I'm looking to get tickets to this match as it is but how can I use this pre-sale thing without a passcode?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 4:22pm
Reply to them and tell them you got no passcode.

I think they are emailing everyone who bought tickets before with a chance to get in on the presale.

This is top, top notch marketing by the FAI. They really don't want a public sale and don't want away fans in the home end. They deserve real congratulations for the efforts they have put into this. They must think they will sell it out without a public sale as well, otherwise they wouldn't be at this.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 4:53pm
I here demand is very high. Although a lot of poles are expected to be there the FAI is doing a good job in limiting them in my opinion. 
jackwade View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackwade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 7:57pm
I've received the same email as above. Again without the passcode Confused

Have replied to it and asked them for one, so fingers crossed.
Kilian O'Shaughnessy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilian O'Shaughnessy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 7:32pm
Any idea on how much a student ticket for the south stand lower will be ?
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 9:22am
Is the "choose my seats" option working for anyone? 
yoy29 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoy29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 9:24am
Received email of same and yet no passcode...appalling to be left out. Constantly asking me for promotion password

Looks like we have to chance it when tickets go on sale to the public....very sad now
dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 9:25am
Got a second email, this time with a Passcode, will try and buy the tickets when i get home this evening.
Rush Crew View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rush Crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 9:30am
Hi lads, I'm looking to buy a ticket for the match, unfortunately I don't have a passcode becausease I don't have a season ticket, is there any kind soul who could tell me what the passcode is id really appreciate it.
daveyc View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Rush Crew Rush Crew wrote:

Hi lads, I'm looking to buy a ticket for the match, unfortunately I don't have a passcode becausease I don't have a season ticket, is there any kind soul who could tell me what the passcode is id really appreciate it.

each ST holder has an individual code linked to their account wouldn't be a good idea to post it. sure there will be spares for sale once pre-sale is over
Rush Crew View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rush Crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 10:32am
That's fair enough.

Otherwise if anyone wants to pm me a code i'd really appreciate it.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 3:30pm
Got a second email today with the passcode. Plenty of tickets around the group, doubt the other sections are sold out either. €50 for behind the goals and the high seats. €70 for the sidelines. The entire of block 102 and 101 are available. 

irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 11:00pm
Amazing piece of Marketing by JD ClapClap
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 8:01am
This is probably a stupid question but I'm only using my code for 2 tickets, does that mean someone else can use it for the other 2 tickets?
irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 11:54am
Gave up ST last campaign as can't make every game, anyone know when Tickets will go on General sale ?
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
daveyc View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by dundon13 dundon13 wrote:

This is probably a stupid question but I'm only using my code for 2 tickets, does that mean someone else can use it for the other 2 tickets?

yep you should be able to give them the code
daveyc View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by irish boogie irish boogie wrote:

Gave up ST last campaign as can't make every game, anyone know when Tickets will go on General sale ?

Someone will probably have a spare code they can PM you with.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic