You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stuart McCall in the Evening Times

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 6:01pm
Oh cowards of Scotland, you ll never get your chance again
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Sponsored Links

1320Lichtie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1320Lichtie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Poor
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by 1320Lichtie 1320Lichtie wrote:

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Poor
Indeed. You probably always will be under the constant cycle of Tories and Labour
bossofthemoss View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bossofthemoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 6:08pm
Fai have two blocks in 207 and 207 just across from 111 and 112. Should have a large % of that side of the ground.
decky_c View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decky_c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 6:14pm
The Scots are really talking us down both on and off the pitch. Now maybe McCall has a point, but it seems to me that they're setting themselves up for a fall. I sure hope so.
ATFC
Since 1887
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 6:15pm
The lisbon lions stand is gonna be all irish I reckon.

Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:00pm
Lads in all fairness I think taunting about the referendum is out of order.the vast majority of the TA would have voted yes and are devastated by the result. It's the egg chasers that wave the union flag with gusto apart from the ibrox brigade. Leave off. It's an open wound

Edited by Cookie Monster - 11 Nov 2014 at 7:01pm
I used to be a schizophrenic.......and so was I
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:11pm
I think a lot on here are vastly overestimating the size of our support Friday night. Hope I'm wrong
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Cookie Monster wrote:

Lads in all fairness I think taunting about the referendum is out of order.the vast majority of the TA would have voted yes and are devastated by the result. It's the egg chasers that wave the union flag with gusto apart from the ibrox brigade. Leave off. It's an open wound

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:20pm
Surprised no one has posted this up yet

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

I think a lot on here are vastly overestimating the size of our support Friday night. Hope I'm wrong

+1

Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:27pm
Whorebag McQueen urging Scots to boo McGeady and McCarthy (if he starts). Gonna be some amount of emotions swirling around those two lads all night. Would help somewhat if the boos were counter-acted and responded to with cheers everytime those two lads went even remotely near the football Clap  
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:42pm
The two lads will be supported whole heartedly by everyone in green that night, no doubts about that.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Madferret Madferret wrote:

Whorebag McQueen urging Scots to boo McGeady and McCarthy (if he starts). Gonna be some amount of emotions swirling around those two lads all night. Would help somewhat if the boos were counter-acted and responded to with cheers everytime those two lads went even remotely near the football Clap  
McGeady is well used to it. Used to always play better for Celtic when he got abused, be the same Friday
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:50pm

The Irish seem to be struggling to take the result of the referendum worse than we are...

Oh you should see the referendum thread. The Samaratans should have been called
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:55pm
If I was Scottish I would be booing mc Geady and McCarthy also. Its only banter. Any Irish fans getting their knickers in a twist over it needs their head checked. Good friendly banter.   Think mccall will be right probably about 7000 Irish at the game I reckon.

The Scots will sing flower of Scotland no doubt.
AKA pedantic kunt
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

The Irish seem to be struggling to take the result of the referendum worse than we are...

Are them the lads hanging out at The Sea of Galilee or down near The Boardwalk?? 
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Madferret Madferret wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Are them the lads hanging out at The Sea of Galilee or down near The Boardwalk?? 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic