You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Have you ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Aah in a hot climate I would defo have a Brad Pitt in me jeyes fluid.
Nothing like it, nice breeze filtering in.

ConfusedConfused

Nude.

Would Donald in the Jayes at home a fair bit alright and maybe in the apartment on hols from time to time
How is that nude? It doesn't even rhyme!!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:46pm
Nuid....say it in Dublinese

Bohs- Boez
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Nuid....say it in Dublinese

Bohs- Boez
what an absolute shower of ****s
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:54pm
This man's a legend ;

http://youtu.be/0TToh16lpHc
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

True Story:- I am not the fastest on the toilet, takes me a good 15-20 minutes to complete the full operation, I also like to take my t-shirt of as a comfort thing. I was on a trip with 3 of my mates to Poland and this was the return flight. Nature called and I had no choice. I headed down to the front of the plane to which I entered the most uncomfortable toilet, took off my t-shirt, praying for no turbulence and only my phone to entertain me for the 20 or so rough minutes ahead.

Things were going grand, I was about 10 minutes in and someone tried to open the door. They settled for someone was in and must have decided to wait. After another 5 minutes the passenger tried again and then I could here some talking outside the toilet door. The flight attendant then shouted through the door, "Is anyone in there?" To which I replied. "Yes 5 minutes sorry!" I don't know if them toilets are f**king sound proof or what, but the next thing I know the flight attendant someone unlocks the door and it swings open with everyone on the left hand side of the plane looking over their seats at me half way through a barry white. The flight attendant apologised and closed the door quickly, it was too late though as half the plane had seen me in all my glory. 

After finishing up and giving my hands a good scrub. I had the most embarrassing walk of shame of my life to make.

A story my mates still tell people when we are out together. 

LOLLOL

Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 8:10pm

True Story:- I am not the fastest on the toilet, takes me a good 15-20 minutes to complete the full operation, I also like to take my t-shirt of as a comfort thing. I was on a trip with 3 of my mates to Poland and this was the return flight. Nature called and I had no choice. I headed down to the front of the plane to which I entered the most uncomfortable toilet, took off my t-shirt, praying for no turbulence and only my phone to entertain me for the 20 or so rough minutes ahead.

Things were going grand, I was about 10 minutes in and someone tried to open the door. They settled for someone was in and must have decided to wait. After another 5 minutes the passenger tried again and then I could here some talking outside the toilet door. The flight attendant then shouted through the door, "Is anyone in there?" To which I replied. "Yes 5 minutes sorry!" I don't know if them toilets are f**king sound proof or what, but the next thing I know the flight attendant someone unlocks the door and it swings open with everyone on the left hand side of the plane looking over their seats at me half way through a barry white. The flight attendant apologised and closed the door quickly, it was too late though as half the plane had seen me in all my glory. 

After finishing up and giving my hands a good scrub. I had the most embarrassing walk of shame of my life to make.

A story my mates still tell people when we are out together. 

LOL
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 8:12pm
I used to travel a lot for a job i had for a good few years.
About 10-12 long haul flights a year and about 30 shorter ones.
I can honestly say i've never had a dump on a plane,don't know why,very strange,especially the states i've gotten on some flights.

Never thought of the walk of shame,wouldnt like to have to do it.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 8:32pm
Great story Deane Serves you right for hogging the jacks for so long
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

You're not the same fella that faces the tank when he's on the bog are ya?

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 9:56pm

Things were going grand, I was about 10 minutes in and someone tried to open the door. They settled for someone was in and must have decided to wait. After another 5 minutes the passenger tried again and then I could here some talking outside the toilet door. The flight atte<span style="line-height: 1.4;">ndant then shouted through the door, "Is anyone in there?" To which I replied. "Yes 5 minutes sorry!" I don't know if them toilets are f**king sound proof or what, but the next thing I know the flight </span>attendant<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> someone </span>unlocks<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> the door and it swings open with everyone on the left hand side of the plane looking over their seats at me half way through a barry white. The flight </span>attendant<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> </span>apologised<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> and closed the door quickly, it was too late though as half the plane had seen me in all my glory. </span>

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">After finishing up and giving my hands a good scrub. I had the most </span>embarrassing<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> walk of shame of my life to make.

A story my mates still tell people when we are out together. </span>

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:43pm
Cracking story Deane. Had me in stitches
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2014 at 8:40am
Generally try to avoid dumping on planes, would only do it in an emergency.
Off to India for work next month, whatever about the way out, I reckon I'll be spending a fair bit of time in the  jacks on the way back.

Will definitely keep my clothes on though.
da scientist View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
I've a tiny micky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2014 at 8:50am
No problem at all, but after long hauls I always feel constipated after it. Big f**king hard logs come out then
The main thing is not to panic
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2014 at 9:26am
Originally posted by da scientist da scientist wrote:

No problem at all, but after long hauls I always feel constipated after it. Big f**king hard logs come out then
They leave blood on the dance floor?
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 11:45am

Dublin rhyming slang Thumbs Down
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

+1,
is funny is Ross O Carroll Kelly books as a piss take,actual people using it is fairly sad.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

+1,
is funny is Ross O Carroll Kelly books as a piss take,actual people using it is fairly sad.
Ross O'Carroll Kelly is as funny as a trip to the proctologist 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

+1,
Ross O'Carroll Kelly is as funny as a trip to the proctologist 

Agreed. Anyone who funds him should be ashamed Dead

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic