Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Have you ever
Posted By: Gary McKay
Subject: Have you ever
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:31am
Had a Barry White on a plane.
I mean a serious Donald Trump.
I never have, even long haul.
Cant get comfortable and read the paper etc.
Plus the walk of shame afterwards.

Very inconsiderate to fellow passengers I feel.
Especially a guinness one.

Views ?

Replies:
Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:37am
had one going to germany and one on the way back to pass the time

Posted By: houghton88
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:40am
Manys a time. For some reason as soon as I get on an airplane or into a hotel room I need to sh*te. I try my best to hold off on the plane but sometimes it needs to be done. I am always aware however someone is outside. As regards the walk of shame if you just stare directly back at folk theyll put their head down. 

Dont see it as inconsiderate, thats what toilets are for. More inconsiderate to hold it in and seep out little stink bombs throughout the flight.  

-------------
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:42am
Dont think i have
Related question - do farts not smell on planes? 

Posted By: houghton88
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

had one going to germany and one on the way back to pass the time

Because I was in a full leg cast on flight to Germany I couldnt use the jacks for a sh*t. I swear to god I needed one so bad that I nearly sh*t myself at passport control. No joking, I contemplated heading back out and dropping one on the run way. LOLLOL

-------------
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.

Posted By: eire77
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Dont think i have

With the air exchange and background noise very difficult to get caught in fairness.

Been known to drop a few bombs in the air in my time!!

-------------
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...

Posted By: Deane
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:50am
True Story:- I am not the fastest on the toilet, takes me a good 15-20 minutes to complete the full operation, I also like to take my t-shirt of as a comfort thing. I was on a trip with 3 of my mates to Poland and this was the return flight. Nature called and I had no choice. I headed down to the front of the plane to which I entered the most uncomfortable toilet, took off my t-shirt, praying for no turbulence and only my phone to entertain me for the 20 or so rough minutes ahead.

Things were going grand, I was about 10 minutes in and someone tried to open the door. They settled for someone was in and must have decided to wait. After another 5 minutes the passenger tried again and then I could here some talking outside the toilet door. The flight attendant then shouted through the door, "Is anyone in there?" To which I replied. "Yes 5 minutes sorry!" I don't know if them toilets are f**king sound proof or what, but the next thing I know the flight attendant someone unlocks the door and it swings open with everyone on the left hand side of the plane looking over their seats at me half way through a barry white. The flight attendant apologised and closed the door quickly, it was too late though as half the plane had seen me in all my glory. 

After finishing up and giving my hands a good scrub. I had the most embarrassing walk of shame of my life to make.

A story my mates still tell people when we are out together. 

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 12:00pm
Haha jaysus LOL

-------------

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 12:16pm
LOL With the top off and everything 

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Posted By: colmoc
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 12:25pm

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 12:27pm
You're not the same fella that faces the tank when he's on the bog are ya?

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Dont think i have

They do smell ,I let an outrageous fart on a flight back from Oktoberfest and it was rotten,two strangers sitting beside me nearly vomited.

I was extremely proud of it.

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 12:45pm
I have ulcerative colitis . Dropped a brown trout in manys an unsuitable place down the years. On a plane would be like the Sheraton compared to some .

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

LOL You are on fire TJ

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:03pm
Flight back from Armenia was filled with emergency runs to the jacks and explosive evacuations. Smell off me was horrendous. IIRC myself and Sausy were taking this process in turns in between him getting sick into wan of them little bags

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

True Story:- I am not the fastest on the toilet, takes me a good 15-20 minutes to complete the full operation, I also like to take my t-shirt of as a comfort thing. I was on a trip with 3 of my mates to Poland and this was the return flight. Nature called and I had no choice. I headed down to the front of the plane to which I entered the most uncomfortable toilet, took off my t-shirt, praying for no turbulence and only my phone to entertain me for the 20 or so rough minutes ahead.

Things were going grand, I was about 10 minutes in and someone tried to open the door. They settled for someone was in and must have decided to wait. After another 5 minutes the passenger tried again and then I could here some talking outside the toilet door. The flight attendant then shouted through the door, "Is anyone in there?" To which I replied. "Yes 5 minutes sorry!" I don't know if them toilets are f**king sound proof or what, but the next thing I know the flight attendant someone unlocks the door and it swings open with everyone on the left hand side of the plane looking over their seats at me half way through a barry white. The flight attendant apologised and closed the door quickly, it was too late though as half the plane had seen me in all my glory. 

After finishing up and giving my hands a good scrub. I had the most embarrassing walk of shame of my life to make.

LOL LOL LOL affs. 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:15pm
Deano

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: londonirish
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:20pm

This is actually easily done. We've been doing this to eachother for years on trips. There's normally a security catch hidden on the doors. Never gets old seeing your mate interupted whilst having a dump.

How to Open an Airplane Lavatory Door from the Outside

Posted By: dundon13
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:21pm
Deane

Personally i'm a bad flyer so i've yet to remove my seatbelt on any of the flights i've been on, let alone go to the jacks. Have had the odd snaky piss round a corner after gettin off a plane though.

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:22pm
you're a bad flyer? I can hardly get off the ground

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: dundon13
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:27pm

Posted By: eire77
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:31pm
Tee shirt off for a Barry
Between that and the lad facing the tank it Is a strange bunch...

-------------
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:31pm
classic

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 2:11pm
Would take my t-shirt off if in a hot country or the weather is hot here. Nothing worse than having a Donald in a sauna of a jacks with the sweat rolling off you and the t-shirt dripping wet.

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 2:16pm
You are sitting down, not running a marathon. If it is that much of an effort to get it out, take milk of magnesia

-------------

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

You are sitting down, and making a marathon. If it is that much of an effort to get it out, take milk of magnesia
fixed

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 2:23pm
Generally in hot climes it exits without any effort but is accompanied by the sweats, not helped by 'sauna' jacks

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:08pm
LOL Jaysus deano you must have some piles if your taking 20 minutes for a dump. And what about those days where you might have 3 sh1ts, you've basically spent an hour of your day squeezing one out LOL

Next time your having a long one, take one leg out of your trousers, the freedom is unmatched.

Was there someone on here who always got fully in the nip in order to have one?

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:11pm
Aah in a hot climate I would defo have a Brad Pitt in me jeyes fluid.
Nothing like it, nice breeze filtering in.

Posted By: heighway2heaven
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

LOL Jaysus deano you must have some piles if your taking 20 minutes for a dump. And what about those days where you might have 3 sh1ts, you've basically spent an hour of your day squeezing one out LOL

Next time your having a long one, take one leg out of your trousers, the freedom is unmatched.

Was there someone on here who always got fully in the nip in order to have one?

Don't know why but that had me in fits LOL

-------------
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

ConfusedConfused

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:30pm

ConfusedConfused

Nude.

Would Donald in the Jayes at home a fair bit alright and maybe in the apartment on hols from time to time

Posted By: kevincronin2000
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:32pm
what about going for a dump in the gallowgate, no toilet seat, broken lock on the door, (hate that ) p!ss around the rim.....

-------------
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.

Posted By: shoggy
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:37pm

Holy Jaysus LOL LOL LOL

-------------
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

what about going for a dump in the gallowgate, no toilet seat, broken lock on the door, (hate that ) p!ss around the rim.....
thats a crouch and hover if ever I heard it

Edit: Picture didn't work so here is a link instead.

http://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1549580_556577347821858_921554862006095462_n.jpg?oh=e54bfcc8a9ad5c92c8b29b00b240e25d&oe=54F587DC&__gda__=1424936286_a1107722150c8b8039ce98a7d1d9d440" rel="nofollow - http://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1549580_556577347821858_921554862006095462_n.jpg?oh=e54bfcc8a9ad5c92c8b29b00b240e25d&oe=54F587DC&__gda__=1424936286_a1107722150c8b8039ce98a7d1d9d440

Solution for the Gallowgate bogs.  Lucky I never have a day I need 3 sh*ts in one day haha

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

ConfusedConfused

Nude.

Would Donald in the Jayes at home a fair bit alright and maybe in the apartment on hols from time to time
How is that nude? It doesn't even rhyme!!

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:46pm
Nuid....say it in Dublinese

Bohs- Boez

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Nuid....say it in Dublinese

Bohs- Boez
what an absolute shower of ****s

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:54pm
This man's a legend ;

http://youtu.be/0TToh16lpHc

Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 4:24pm

LOLLOL

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch

Posted By: kimbap
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 8:10pm

LOL

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 8:12pm
I used to travel a lot for a job i had for a good few years.
About 10-12 long haul flights a year and about 30 shorter ones.
I can honestly say i've never had a dump on a plane,don't know why,very strange,especially the states i've gotten on some flights.

Never thought of the walk of shame,wouldnt like to have to do it.

Posted By: PanteirA
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 8:32pm
Great story Deane Serves you right for hogging the jacks for so long

Posted By: Barry
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 9:54pm

Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 9:56pm

Things were going grand, I was about 10 minutes in and someone tried to open the door. They settled for someone was in and must have decided to wait. After another 5 minutes the passenger tried again and then I could here some talking outside the toilet door. The flight atte<span style="line-height: 1.4;">ndant then shouted through the door, "Is anyone in there?" To which I replied. "Yes 5 minutes sorry!" I don't know if them toilets are f**king sound proof or what, but the next thing I know the flight </span>attendant<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> someone </span>unlocks<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> the door and it swings open with everyone on the left hand side of the plane looking over their seats at me half way through a barry white. The flight </span>attendant<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> </span>apologised<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> and closed the door quickly, it was too late though as half the plane had seen me in all my glory. </span>

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">After finishing up and giving my hands a good scrub. I had the most </span>embarrassing<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> walk of shame of my life to make.

A story my mates still tell people when we are out together. </span>

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 11:43pm
Cracking story Deane. Had me in stitches

Posted By: Hoosay
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2014 at 8:40am
Generally try to avoid dumping on planes, would only do it in an emergency.
Off to India for work next month, whatever about the way out, I reckon I'll be spending a fair bit of time in the  jacks on the way back.

Will definitely keep my clothes on though.

Posted By: da scientist
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2014 at 8:50am
No problem at all, but after long hauls I always feel constipated after it. Big f**king hard logs come out then

-------------
The main thing is not to panic

Date Posted: 07 Nov 2014 at 9:26am
Originally posted by da scientist da scientist wrote:

No problem at all, but after long hauls I always feel constipated after it. Big f**king hard logs come out then
They leave blood on the dance floor?

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 11:45am

Dublin rhyming slang Thumbs Down

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

+1,
is funny is Ross O Carroll Kelly books as a piss take,actual people using it is fairly sad.

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

+1,
is funny is Ross O Carroll Kelly books as a piss take,actual people using it is fairly sad.
Ross O'Carroll Kelly is as funny as a trip to the proctologist 

-------------

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 12:48pm

+1,
Ross O'Carroll Kelly is as funny as a trip to the proctologist 

Agreed. Anyone who funds him should be ashamed Dead

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 12:57pm
Thread title makes me sing

Have you ever, ever felt like this...
When strange things happen, are you going round the twist

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

LOLClap

-------------

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 1:31pm
great shout McG

-------------
El Puto Amo

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 1:37pm
Scratching me head trying to think where that ditty is from, kids tv show

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 1:42pm

What a show Clap

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 2:27pm

Quality shout McG. Australian TV produced some top notch kids shows back i the day

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 2:43pm
know the song, never watched the show though. Looks sh*t

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Quality shout McG. Australian TV produced some top notch kids shows back i the day

Pugwall Clap

-------------

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Pugwall Clap

His missus

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 5:27pm

+1,

Never read Ross whathisname.
Been using the ol kd lang since I was a bin lid.

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 5:47pm
Do you accept postal orders for the bus fare Gary?

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 8:03pm

Do you accept postal orders for the bus fare Gary?

Postal orders ?

Whats that slang for ?

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 8:50pm
Giro

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Nov 2014 at 10:06pm

Giro

Kapiche

Posted By: newrygreen
Date Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 12:12am
Pugwall was excellent.

On the way back from Stockholm last hear had an awful dose of the sh*tes. Tried to hold it but had to go. Spent a good 15 minutes in the bog at the back of the plane. Luckily I didnt have the same outcome as Deano LOL

-------------
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 9:47pm
Have you ever come off a thread mill? Done it today nearly killed myself. Phone fell an instinct was to try pick it up but then I went with it. Luckily I landed on my two feet and saves further embarrassment!

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 10:05pm

The AC Slater Clap

-------------

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 10:05pm
I would imagine that most people who have got on a treadmill would have come off one.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Have you ever come off a thread mill? Done it today nearly killed myself. Phone fell an instinct was to try pick it up but then I went with it. Luckily I landed on my two feet and saves further embarrassment!

Yeah. First time ever in a gym when I was about 15/16, went on the treadmill. Few minutes in and my towel fell of the rail and on to the running part. Instinctively went to stop and pick it up and flew off the treadmill and on to the floor.

-------------

Posted By: Hans Moleman
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 10:54pm

Like this?

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 11:29pm

This gem LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2016 at 4:30am
Memories

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2016 at 11:27am
Classic story

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.