You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Have you ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:21pm
Deane

Personally i'm a bad flyer so i've yet to remove my seatbelt on any of the flights i've been on, let alone go to the jacks. Have had the odd snaky piss round a corner after gettin off a plane though.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:22pm
you're a bad flyer? I can hardly get off the ground

Edited by Clonbhoy - 06 Nov 2014 at 1:22pm
dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:27pm
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:31pm
Tee shirt off for a Barry
Between that and the lad facing the tank it Is a strange bunch...
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 1:31pm
classic
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 2:11pm
Would take my t-shirt off if in a hot country or the weather is hot here. Nothing worse than having a Donald in a sauna of a jacks with the sweat rolling off you and the t-shirt dripping wet.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 2:16pm
You are sitting down, not running a marathon. If it is that much of an effort to get it out, take milk of magnesia
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

You are sitting down, and making a marathon. If it is that much of an effort to get it out, take milk of magnesia
fixed
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 2:23pm
Generally in hot climes it exits without any effort but is accompanied by the sweats, not helped by 'sauna' jacks
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:08pm
LOL Jaysus deano you must have some piles if your taking 20 minutes for a dump. And what about those days where you might have 3 sh1ts, you've basically spent an hour of your day squeezing one out LOL

Next time your having a long one, take one leg out of your trousers, the freedom is unmatched.

Was there someone on here who always got fully in the nip in order to have one?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:11pm
Aah in a hot climate I would defo have a Brad Pitt in me jeyes fluid.
Nothing like it, nice breeze filtering in.
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

LOL Jaysus deano you must have some piles if your taking 20 minutes for a dump. And what about those days where you might have 3 sh1ts, you've basically spent an hour of your day squeezing one out LOL

Next time your having a long one, take one leg out of your trousers, the freedom is unmatched.

Was there someone on here who always got fully in the nip in order to have one?

Don't know why but that had me in fits LOL

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

ConfusedConfused

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

ConfusedConfused

Nude.

Would Donald in the Jayes at home a fair bit alright and maybe in the apartment on hols from time to time
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:32pm
what about going for a dump in the gallowgate, no toilet seat, broken lock on the door, (hate that ) p!ss around the rim.....
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

True Story:- I am not the fastest on the toilet, takes me a good 15-20 minutes to complete the full operation, I also like to take my t-shirt of as a comfort thing. I was on a trip with 3 of my mates to Poland and this was the return flight. Nature called and I had no choice. I headed down to the front of the plane to which I entered the most uncomfortable toilet, took off my t-shirt, praying for no turbulence and only my phone to entertain me for the 20 or so rough minutes ahead.

Things were going grand, I was about 10 minutes in and someone tried to open the door. They settled for someone was in and must have decided to wait. After another 5 minutes the passenger tried again and then I could here some talking outside the toilet door. The flight attendant then shouted through the door, "Is anyone in there?" To which I replied. "Yes 5 minutes sorry!" I don't know if them toilets are f**king sound proof or what, but the next thing I know the flight attendant someone unlocks the door and it swings open with everyone on the left hand side of the plane looking over their seats at me half way through a barry white. The flight attendant apologised and closed the door quickly, it was too late though as half the plane had seen me in all my glory. 

After finishing up and giving my hands a good scrub. I had the most embarrassing walk of shame of my life to make.

A story my mates still tell people when we are out together. 
Holy Jaysus LOL LOL LOL
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

what about going for a dump in the gallowgate, no toilet seat, broken lock on the door, (hate that ) p!ss around the rim.....
thats a crouch and hover if ever I heard it
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 3:37pm
Edit: Picture didn't work so here is a link instead.

http://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1549580_556577347821858_921554862006095462_n.jpg?oh=e54bfcc8a9ad5c92c8b29b00b240e25d&oe=54F587DC&__gda__=1424936286_a1107722150c8b8039ce98a7d1d9d440

Solution for the Gallowgate bogs.  Lucky I never have a day I need 3 sh*ts in one day haha

Edited by Deane - 06 Nov 2014 at 3:51pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic