You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 503504505506507 539>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Be poetic justice if Harps beat Waterford to stay up, keeping Waterford out of Europe...make watching this that bit more enjoyable seeing as he he was involved with the club before 
Oh by god it would be beautiful. Especially when that prick Power was releasing statements of support for the fecker.
Sponsored Links

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 6:40pm
popcorn at the ready
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

popcorn at the ready
 No Stella Shocked
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

popcorn at the ready
 No Stella Shocked

bit early in the week murph
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

[QUOTE=thebronze14]Be poetic justice if Harps beat Waterford to stay up, keeping Waterford out of Europe...make watching this that bit more enjoyable seeing as he he was involved with the club before 
Oh by god it would be beautiful. Especially when that prick Power was releasing statements of support for the fecker.
[/QUOTE
You got your wish!
Harps are safe! Ollie Horgan's men pull off an unlikely escape and will play in the top flight next season. Waterford's hopes of European football are over. 
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

[QUOTE=thebronze14]Be poetic justice if Harps beat Waterford to stay up, keeping Waterford out of Europe...make watching this that bit more enjoyable seeing as he he was involved with the club before 
[/QUOTE
You got your wish!
Harps are safe! Ollie Horgan's men pull off an unlikely escape and will play in the top flight next season. Waterford's hopes of European football are over. 
Made watching all the more enjoyableClap Our Godfather of Greed flag got a few airings, would love to know who had it the last 5 yearsLOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 10:35pm
Not a bad watch.

Seemed fairly rushed towards the end 
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 10:37pm
For people like myself who volunteer at my local club and  try an promote football in Gaa dominated county that was embarrassing. Feel more mad at his backslapping brigade that i do at Delaney.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 10:39pm
Still irritates me seeing Damien Duff having a go at the tennis ball protests.

Great job McHammered Clap
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Be poetic justice if Harps beat Waterford to stay up, keeping Waterford out of Europe...make watching this that bit more enjoyable seeing as he he was involved with the club before 
Brilliant. You couldn't ask for a better end to the season. Clap

Edited by Jackal - 09 Nov 2020 at 10:43pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

What did MC do?

Felt it needed another 15 mins myself. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 10:54pm
Watching this on +1 

Dan McDonnell calling the AGM videos Alan Partridge-esque LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 10:57pm
Found it brilliant until it was incredibly rushed at the end! 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 11:01pm

He also has a pop at JD too 
AKA pedantic kunt
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

What did MC do?

Felt it needed another 15 mins myself
Would agree with this, the build up to the fall was done in great detail, the fall, and the gall of the man through it, seemed a tad rushed. 
But, it’s brought this story to a wider audience which is a massive positive. The more people know he’s a **** of the highest order the better 

Edited by 9fingers - 09 Nov 2020 at 11:03pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 11:09pm
surprised the Scottish ticket fiasco wasn’t shown to be one of the major causes in a huge amount of fans having a major issue with delaneys reign.  Up until then it was a small amount of fans who had issues with Delaney.  Most of them were LOI fans.   The Scottish ticketing issue really turned many Ireland fans against him. 
AKA pedantic kunt
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

What did MC do?

Felt it needed another 15 mins myself
Would agree with this, the build up to the fall was done in great detail, the fall, and the gall of the man through it, seemed a tad rushed. 
But, it’s brought this story to a wider audience which is a massive positive. The more people know he’s a **** of the highest order the better 

w**ker of the highest order is an understatement.......but he walks away scot free...so who has the last laugh?😔😔
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 11:11pm
Would have been interesting to see what the general reaction would've been if we conceded rather than scored immediately after that tennis ball protest (while we were playing very well) and we ended up dropping points at home. Our qualifying campaign would've been more or less finished. 

EDIT: Missed it tonight. I assume it'll be on RTE player would it?  

Edited by irishmufc - 09 Nov 2020 at 11:13pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 503504505506507 539>
  Share Topic