You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 440441442443444 539>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 12:16am
Kevin o Keeffe ?
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sponsored Links

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 12:23am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Kevin o Keeffe ?

That's the eejit I was thinking of. McSharry is at least half competent. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 12:33am
Must say not of McSharry at all.  
AKA pedantic kunt
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 12:41am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Kevin o Keeffe ?

That's the eejit I was thinking of. McSharry is at least half competent. 

Think he paid Delaney directly something like 1800 or 1900 for a couple of tickets
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 7:15am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by davereilly davereilly wrote:

Originally posted by Stickittotheman Stickittotheman wrote:

Why has Shane Ross got an English accent? I thought he was from Dublin?

His ancestors took the soup
I get the feeling his ancestors were giving it out! 

LOL

Some neck on Earley to try and get on the international and high performance committee.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 7:20am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Ross is no clown and his calling out the fai on the make up of the council members s bang on. The council is stacked with people who enabled jd and had there heads in the expenses trough.

He is absolutely a clown, said to him about governance and the council make up a year ago and how it was an issue, told me everything was fine and not an issue for him 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 8:02am
So who in the council position is untenable and state the reason/ evidence eg signed JD letter of support - need concrete reasons 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 8:13am
[QUOTE=Baldrick]Mcsharry ? 

No thanks
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 8:51am
Jonathon O Brien interested in becoming an independent director. 

Would be an excellent addition 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 9:34am
Just about to post that too.

He's making it known that he would like to be asked to become and FAI director.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 10:21am
O'Keeffe is a candidate in my constitutancy can't wait for him to come knocking on my front door. He is one likely  to get elected though as he turns up to every funeral and brings groups up to visit the dail and of course the dail bar. 

Jonathan O'Brien would be an excellent candidate for an independent FAI director, he is definitely the guy you need fighting your corner at a meeting and has the knowledge of what it takes to run football in this country. For me Jonathon's appointment would be a no brainer.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 10:39am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

O'Keeffe is a candidate in my constitutancy can't wait for him to come knocking on my front door. He is one likely  to get elected though as he turns up to every funeral and brings groups up to visit the dail and of course the dail bar. 

Jonathan O'Brien would be an excellent candidate for an independent FAI director, he is definitely the guy you need fighting your corner at a meeting and has the knowledge of what it takes to run football in this country. For me Jonathon's appointment would be a no brainer.
Jaysus Kevin, You'd need a translator for O'Keeffe. He was a joke at the hearings. Waffling etc. Jonathan O'Brien was very precise, and knew what was happening at all levels of football in the country, particularly in the LOI. I agree, he would be an excellent choice. 
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
JohnSwift View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 10:59am
Originally posted by baresi41 baresi41 wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Jaysus Kevin, You'd need a translator for O'Keeffe. He was a joke at the hearings. Waffling etc. Jonathan O'Brien was very precise, and knew what was happening at all levels of football in the country, particularly in the LOI. I agree, he would be an excellent choice. 

O'Keeffe is an embarrassment as a public representative.  Its hard to think of anyone who is as poor at speaking in public life.  He simply cannot articulate himself.  His father Ned was an even bigger waste of space and was found guilty of fraudulently claiming expenses for mobile phone usage.
ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 12:55pm

Ross is no clown and his calling out the fai on the make up of the council members s bang on. The council is stacked with people who enabled jd and had there heads in the expenses trough.

He is obviously being briefed very well.  Whoever is briefing him has the same general opinion as most of us here on this forum wanting full reform and striving for a good future for the game we love after the mass destruction of the past two decades.  Yes, Council needs to be reformed.  There are some good people there including some who have come onto it recently but many of the old stale guard are still is situ and have voting rights to elect board members into the future.

Edited by ontheball - 16 Jan 2020 at 12:57pm
ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 1:01pm

Kevin o Keeffe ?

My God, he was unbelievable at the Oireachtas Committee.  He makes the Healy Raes look like top professional politicians.  

But he is only the FF spokesman on sport.  If Fianna Fail get into Govt, he would be equivalent to what Brendan Griffin is doing, not Shane Ross's role which is over the whole Dept of Transport, Tourism and Sport.
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 1:56pm

By christ make no mistake here.this man is a clown of the highest order.
davereilly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davereilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 2:22pm

A broken clock is right twice a day...
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 9:25am
Yhey haven’t gone away you know and Ross is right a purge of the council has to happen along with rule changes to curb individuals setting up power bases like jd and his cronies did.

One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 440441442443444 539>
  Share Topic