You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 329330331332333 539>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 7:01pm
Strange that cyber hack on the FAI..I thought hacks involved breaking in and soursing information.  The FAI hack has led to some recent records being actually lost.
Sponsored Links

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 9:03am
No presidential address or CEO's in Monday nights programme and no board or councils list of members either.

Do they think it’s all ok now?
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

No presidential address or CEO's in Monday nights programme and no board or councils list of members either.

Do they think it’s all ok now?

I notice that alright the program before that (v Georgia) they were all listed in it.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:50am
JD still on 360k salary, according to reports today.

So, what happened the vice president role and salary of 120k?

Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

JD still on 360k salary, according to reports today.

So, what happened the vice president role and salary of 120k?

Intriguing that this revelation came out 24 hours after this:

Admittedly, maybe a coincidence but the plot thickens?
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

in my opinion its no coincidence , either the FAI are so incompetent that they are leaving the place bare for hackers or this is all a ruse , either way its no coincidence that it is happening during this turmoil. 

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 10:32am
where is it reported ????
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 10:40am
A fecking disgrace, just when you think it can't get any worse. At this stage we need government involvement to tear the place down and help to rebuild. Feck uefa or FIFA and there sentences, as obviously theres no apppetite for change from with in. Cunning bastards.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 10:45am
I think we all have to change tack lads if this is true. Not one person who is complicit in this sh*t show can stay on in the Fai. Clubs relying on volunteers to keep the show on the road have to grow a set .

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 10:55am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

in my opinion its no coincidence , either the FAI are so incompetent that they are leaving the place bare for hackers or this is all a ruse , either way its no coincidence that it is happening during this turmoil. 

I think it's a coincidence, there'd been informed whispers that was the case before the leak.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 11:33am
FAI Board shake-up: Committee to recommend increased female representation and four independent directors

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/other-soccer/fai-board-shakeup-committee-to-recommend-increased-female-representation-and-four-independent-directors-38214960.html

Not earth shattering change
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 11:36am

where is it reported ????

It's in the mail. 
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 11:49am

FAI Board shake-up: Committee to recommend increased female representation and four independent directors

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/other-soccer/fai-board-shakeup-committee-to-recommend-increased-female-representation-and-four-independent-directors-38214960.html

Not earth shattering change

What do you think should be done?
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 12:13pm
A complete clear out of all board members , senior and junior Council. There are also some members of staff who are complicit in what’s happened and carrying out jd’s dirty work. After all that has happened then replace a totally independent interim board with a totally revamped structure.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 12:24pm

A complete clear out of all board members , senior and junior Council. There are also some members of staff who are complicit in what’s happened and carrying out jd’s dirty work. After all that has happened then replace a totally independent interim board with a totally revamped structure.

absolutely , the whole lot should be cleared out. 

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 5:05pm
say there is some stale cake in the fridge in Abbotstown since JD left 
Ecumenical Matter View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecumenical Matter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 5:21pm
As a board, what is proposed is fine but it all depends on who they have as directors. Four properly experienced independents would put a stop to what has been going on. Ideally the FAI should outsource their recruitment to an agency.  The last thing you want is some business mate of an FAI insider.  The existing board members need to go as well.  However if you look at the pool from which they will pick the FAI 8 you wouldn’t be confident of getting good people.  Volunteers are important but just because you sat on a committee for 20 years or washed the jerseys doesn’t make you board material.

Getting rid of the Hon. Treasurer and Hon Sec. roles is also positive. There is no need for these blazers.  They should abolish the role of Executive VP while they’re at it.

Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:19pm
How are people surprised JD is still being paid while on gardening leave? That's absolutely normal in most companies - you don't move to dismiss until you've all your ducks in a row, otherwise it'll end up costing even more when you get it wrong.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 329330331332333 539>
  Share Topic