You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184185186 539>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by Howdo Howdo wrote:

Saw him in a pub today at lunchtime in Waterford, he looked like a man under severe pressure, looks like he’d lost a load of weight

I was watching back on some of the tv build-up (Sky) to last Tuesday's game when I got home and I couldn't help noticing how haunted and stressed he looked on arriving at the stadium, as you say, like a man under real pressure - in comparison to the smiling 'aren't I great' persona he has been showing previously.

Yip, he looked completely wiped out, was on his mobile and didn’t look to be in a good place
Sponsored Links

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 8:05pm
 A banner was apparently taken at Oriel Park.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:33pm
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:49pm
football clubs/leagues in the country doing all they can to keep Delaney in it would make you sick. 

My comments deleted and I was banned for commenting on the Clare Leagues post about him, didn’t even post anything that bad. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

https://twitter.com/mcdonnelldan/status/1111705381506596864?s=21
Good luck getting that European money after that!
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

football clubs/leagues in the country doing all they can to keep Delaney in it would make you sick. 

My comments deleted and I was banned for commenting on the Clare Leagues post about him, didn’t even post anything that bad. 

Spineless cowards the lot of them!
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
williemc83 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williemc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2019 at 1:23am
Presume most of the broadsheets will have an FAI daily scandal supplement at this stage
George Zip View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Zip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 2:17pm
I know it’s the Sun but that’s disgusting.
Has that man got no shame, wish he just get lost.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3929483/fai-john-delaney-jobbridge-scheme/
"Tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 3:47pm
the Sun are really gunning for him. A lot of the articles seem ott and missing the main point but no harm keeping the spotlight on.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 5:19pm
With all the polls reflecting people wanting him completely out of the FAI and the pressure coming on him from all angles the last week , it's quite remarkable that he hasn't walked. 
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

With all the polls reflecting people wanting him completely out of the FAI and the pressure coming on him from all angles the last week , it's quite remarkable that he hasn't walked. 

The guy is so used to riding things out, he doesn't even realise when his goose is cooked.

His dream UEFA gig will be in jeopardy, which is probably the main reason why he's hanging on for dear life.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 5:29pm

He's a neck like a jockeys bollox. I don't think it's that surprising
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 6:23pm
Statement on Facebook from a Waterford Club, significant that Waterford is seen as a powerbase of John Delaney.

Edited by ontheball - 31 Mar 2019 at 6:24pm
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 10:28pm

No.

Teflon Don.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 10:46pm
He doesn’t give a fiddlers about anyone but himself and he’s running rings around the board in the Fai. No morals left in the Fai where the former ceo is still calling the shots releasing statements without approval and cowards running scared .
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 1:36am
If his Uefa job was guaranteed I would imagine he'd happily step down. However it's not and he's absolutely sh*tting it atm 
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 9:49am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Didn't get banned but got a comment deleted off our local leagues page too. Comical
The leagues who released their own statements are a joke. All you've to do is read the comments under the DDSL post to get peoples true feelings. They all may as well just have been signed off by Delaney himself. 
Some people just deserve a slap
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 11:06am
Has there been any comments from UEFA on the matter?
Would be interesting to see what would happen if they rightly publicly distanced themselves from JD.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184185186 539>
  Share Topic