You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 539>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 8:12pm
Sponsored Links

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:05pm
another neighbour theyll ignore
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Sports Ireland control the grants. Not a neighbor they can ignore 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Sports Ireland control the grants. Not a neighbor they can ignore 

I know LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:34pm
What’s the story with the survey email? I love the small print * 

Please note, survey responses will not be anonymous and will be linked to the email address the FAI hold for you

LOLLOLLOL
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 11:10pm
5 live had Dan McDonnell on earlier to talk about Mick McCarthy beginning his second spell as manager and he somehow managed  to bring up John Delaney and the money.

Edited by TonyNotJack - 19 Mar 2019 at 11:10pm
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 12:44am
Has to be getting to the stage where the Board need to publicly back him or sack him

This is all playing out very amusingly
garretjoseph View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garretjoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 6:50am
with a poll I’d be curious as to what everyone feels
Is the worst thing JD has done in his tenure.
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 7:33am
Originally posted by garretjoseph garretjoseph wrote:

with a poll I’d be curious as to what everyone feels
Is the worst thing JD has done in his tenure.

No, it isn't the worst thing at all. There's plenty of stuff listed on the first page which has been far more damaging but if this is the breaking point then we'll all be milking this for what it's worth.
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 9:27am
He has done some daft things personally as a chief exec but this episode highlights how much of a shambles the organization is if they are needing a bridging loan from their CEO. 
It's inconsistencies  finances and governence concerns is what gets the people of power interested and so therefore this latest episode is one of the most significant since the 5m.

The ideal situation is the FAI commit to an overhaul and then are hand held and monitored while they implement  (which would include a shake up at board level).
What I fear is that JD gets thrown under the bus and what comes behind him is more of the same
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 10:09am
The Fai board are up to their necks in what has gone on in the organization since JD took control and can’t be involved in football at any level after this.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 10:19am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Please note, survey responses will not be anonymous and will be linked to the email address the FAI hold for you

LOLLOLLOL

I love how one of the question was about how much you earn, I stopped when I got to that one, I expect the next question would have been any chance of a loan of a few quid
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 10:36am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

I love how one of the question was about how much you earn, I stopped when I got to that one, I expect the next question would have been any chance of a loan of a few quid

LOL

Image result for david brent
Q How would you rate me as a boss?

1.  Good    2  Very good  3. Excellent   4.  Unbelievably excellent
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 11:05am
Do yis reckon king John of the castle will see this storm out or will the walls come crumbling down ( and I don’t mean short arse of here LOL )
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 11:15am
Probably worth your while filling out, the more people who fill it out expressing their discontent with the FAI the better, don't have to answer anything other than the FAI Q's truthfully. Love how they ask for you County and DOB straight away, probably to identify each fan who fills it out.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 11:52am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Probably worth your while filling out, the more people who fill it out expressing their discontent with the FAI the better, don't have to answer anything other than the FAI Q's truthfully. Love how they ask for you County and DOB straight away, probably to identify each fan who fills it out.
I stopped at that point. Ridiculous they want DOBs for a fan survey ffs
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 11:53am

Do we have a list of JD's confirmed controversies whilst with the FAI down the years? 
El Puto Amo
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 11:59am
Theirs a list on the very first page I’m sure pipkin could update it 😜
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 539>
  Share Topic