You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 539>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

I note all members of the soup taking committee got sorted for Gibraltar. Think they have joined crissc as the Stillorgan Orchard RISSC. 

No they didn't, people who didn't meet criteria didn't get them, I'm not going myself.
Sponsored Links

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 8:31am

I note all members of the soup taking committee got sorted for Gibraltar. Think they have joined crissc as the Stillorgan Orchard RISSC. 

There wasn’t enough soup to go around for the chosen few at the CRISSC and vantage club Q&A with O Neill, Keane and Delaney last year I heard. You might confirm as primary consumer
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Pipkin have any of your critics that lambasted you for attending the first meeting, said they'd like to attend this one?

I'll take that as a no LOL

Where are you Dublin Doc? let's be avin you Come on
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 10:29pm
Any word from the soup sessions volume 2?
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 10:34pm

Would you not have gone along yourself ? 
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Would rather poke my eyes out with red hot pokers. Have no idea what is is attempting to achieve and only served to take the heat off Teflon John when he was struggling. Now we have a new manager and the oireachtas committee has been pushed out to the sunset, let the good times roll!! 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 10:55pm

Pipkin have any of your critics that lambasted you for attending the first meeting, said they'd like to attend this one?

Im no soup taking sell out brown nose like pipsqueak,if we were not good enough the first time fck them now, let the Irish 1 plough his own 1 man crusade, I’d say he is just polishing JDs dicky rock about now while magoo looks on dissatisfied that the little rat has wriggled his way back into el duce’s good books LOL
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 1:13am
Good to see proudandloud and a couple from the mandate ask questions this evening. Most not answered but hardly surprising with a politician at the helm. 

Looking forward to the new bedsheet in Gibraltar Clap
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 1:13am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Im no soup taking sell out brown nose like pipsqueak,if we were not good enough the first time fck them now, let the Irish 1 plough his own 1 man crusade, I’d say he is just polishing JDs dicky rock about now while magoo looks on dissatisfied that the little rat has wriggled his way back into el duce’s good books LOL
youre not much of anything baby
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 1:18am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

He was in a deep slumber
craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 11:41am
Stuck the head in for a bit, wasn't impressed. Some constructive questions were definitely asked and a little bit of insight gained but some people just love the sound of their own voices.
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Name one thing you have done for all your anti JD chat.

The only reason JD is worried is a lot to do with Pipkin and others raising awareness, and getting loads of media attention. But yeah he's a brown noser LOL

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 2:06pm
any feedback at all lads????
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 8:30am
The Dear leader was on newstalk breakfast business on Friday morning. He managed to make it thirty seconds into the interview before he mentioned his meeting with hardcore fans. LOLLOL
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 10:12am
Just listened to it there . Just the usual interview with the usual answers . The new 10 years ticket been 5 grand was probably the most interesting thing to come out of it
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Just listened to it there . Just the usual interview with the usual answers . The new 10 years ticket been 5 grand was probably the most interesting thing to come out of it

Presumably they'll be from 2020 onwards, at the end of the current ten year tickets.

That's the sort of price they should have been at the start.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Presumably they'll be from 2020 onwards, at the end of the current ten year tickets.

That's the sort of price they should have been at the start.

Starting from January 2020. There looking to sell 3750 of them he said.There was 3 options If i remember 10 years, 5 years and 3 years cant remember the prices. Full announcement on them is due in the next two weeks. In total there hoping to raise 12 million with theses ticket sales.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 5:03pm
€5k for ten year, €3k for five year and €2k for three year, according to announcements from last July.

I'd imagine they go on sale from January 2020, for games from August 2020, with some sort of special tie-in that allows you first access to Euro 2020 tickets if you buy before a certain date. Maybe that's the cynic in me, but I think anyone who buys a ten year ticket will have better access to Euro 2020 tickets than *everyone* else. JD wants to leave the FAI debt-free, remember.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 539>
  Share Topic