You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 539>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

It's quite concerning that Independent fans were told that there would be no minutes and conversation was for those present and then the story, in detail, appears in media. 
Ballybrack,  a staunch Delaney group, then release a lengthy statement.
And their narrative suggests all is going great. 
The word trust is used, but there was no answer to the question did the FAI write a statement on behalf of the Confederation post Belgrade. 

While it's promising that fans are meeting, and fair play Ballybrack for organising, why did one group break agreement by releading statement?
Surely, if a statement was to go out, it should be a joint one by all parties who attended. 

One group has been silenced here.

If that’s the case why don’t the lads on here inform us of what happened? That’s the problem already it’s one rule for them and different for us. 

What do want to know tbat wasn't said? 

We discussed tickets, the loi, protests and flags/banners, atmosphere at home matches, the Mick/Kenny situation, nothing noteworthy came of it that hasn't been in the articles on it. 
Sponsored Links

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 8:28pm
Ballybrack are not affiliated to the Crisc and are run like a business.  
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 9:01pm
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Pretty sure they are gufct
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Pretty sure they are gufct
I always assumed he was just one man.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 9:28pm
The real queations gave not been asked.  What I want to know is foes John bring two bottles into the shower and how does he get his hair to look immaculate?

Also. John is a true inspiration in that I haven't given up that I too one day will find love and meet that special someone.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

"I am the CEO but I can’t be responsible for everything."

I'm sorry, John. That's not true. The buck stops with you. You may not have given a directive but you are responsible for actions taken under your watch.

Well John in that case issue a directive for no interference with fans flags
It's not me it's you:-)
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 9:48pm
Jesus Christ. Why wasn't it thrown up that this meeting was taking place? Why did we have to ask who was there before we were told?

Why are the "minutes" in the Sun but not here. 

Something doesn't add up for me. Ballybrack organised this. WTF does that say about our association? That joke of a club organising something with the godfather themselves. And someone so experienced like Vidic tagging along but being all secretive and strange after. 
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 10:08pm
They are johns pets and their arrangement is very profitable.I was asked to go it was never said to me it was a meeting I was told it was a a question and answer session. I didn’t go because it was a set up job .
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Jesus Christ. Why wasn't it thrown up that this meeting was taking place? Why did we have to ask who was there before we were told?

Something doesn't add up for me. Ballybrack organised this. WTF does that say about our association? That joke of a club organising something with the godfather themselves. And someone so experienced like Vidic tagging along but being all secretive and strange after. 

It was a meeting for people who had protested Delaney at away games, particularly Denmark, why would it have been thrown up here? It wasn't an open meeting with an open invite.

We're being quiet because not much was agreed on and what was is being worked on. What do ye want us to do? I've said what was discussed. 
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 10:32pm
I would be confident in this if:

1. A select group of people were informed this was happening. If you didn't want to throw it up here then that is fair enough but it shouldn't have been a secret. 

2. As soon as the meeting was finished, all the minutes should have been published up here. 

You're being quiet because JD told you to be quiet. FFS, can you not see this with your own eyes that this is pure dodge. I'm speechless. 

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 10:40pm

1. A select group of people were informed this was happening. If you didn't want to throw it up here then that is fair enough but it shouldn't have been a secret. 

2. As soon as the meeting was finished, all the minutes should have been published up here. 

You're being quiet because JD told you to be quiet. FFS, can you not see this with your own eyes that this is pure dodge. I'm speechless. 

Why? We were there off our own bat, why should we have posted minutes to ybig? It had nothing to do with ybig at all. 

How do you not post it here but not keep it a secret exactly? 50 people were invited, wouldnt have said it was secret. 

We're being quiet for the reasons I already said. 

Edited by nvidic - 08 Dec 2018 at 10:41pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

It was a meeting for people who had protested Delaney at away games, particularly Denmark, why would it have been thrown up here? It wasn't an open meeting with an open invite.

We're being quiet because not much was agreed on and what was is being worked on. What do ye want us to do? I've said what was discussed. 

Did anyone from ballybrack protest. If not then it was not just a meeting for those that protested in Denmark 
AKA pedantic kunt
irishmale0399 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmale0399 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 10:51pm
Lads this is classic FAI....invite 50 lads who have influence or have protested to a pub and have a chat. Ask them not to record anything so its your word against ours, promise feedback and more dialogue and then organise a press release.....

Smells like a game of divide and conquer.....Lads who have been vocal in the past now being doubted by their own so to say. Takes the wind out of a lot for the FAI if they can pull it off and gives JD the I tried card in the future.

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 10:51pm
@Baldrick thought that went without saying seeing as everyone knows they were there. 

Edited by nvidic - 08 Dec 2018 at 10:52pm
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 10:53pm

What was the criteria to get on the guest list?
El Puto Amo
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

@Baldrick thought that went without saying seeing as everyone knows they were there. 

So I what was the criteria of being invited 

Edited by Baldrick - 08 Dec 2018 at 10:58pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 11:00pm

Err this is totally impractical tbh plus they have to be agreed . Hell even notes can take a while to get agreed 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 539>
  Share Topic