You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Argos - Buy now pay later

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2014 at 9:50pm
Go for it mufc. Consider it an investment cause it'll save you money by playing it and not out drinking. The lack of drink will be good for the body too.

Win win. You deserve it
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2014 at 10:27pm
Got a ps4 a few weeks ago. Must say its a class machine.
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2014 at 10:52pm
Way too many wet arses on here! You only live once, if you want something just go out and get it. You have long enough to worry about being sensible and paying debt etc. Seize the day!!
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2014 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I'm just an impatient prick and want to get it this week. It's probably not worth the hassle though.

I wanted to celebrate getting the job with a treat for myself this week but wish I hadn't asked now.

You're a grown man. You can wait
Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 2:47am
How da fuk did you get a job?
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 12:10pm
Another classic thread from Muff
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 1:01pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 4:52pm
You know the country is still f**ked when you have lads wanting to get a loan/finance for a fcuking game console ffs. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 7:32pm

Ye in all honesty muff just wait until you can properly afford it, having to pay off loans is a load of w@nk no matter how small they are.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic