You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Harry Arter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 93>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

What is with all the imaginary conversations going on? Is schizophrenia contagious?

Why is there no point in saying it? If Arter, that's Arter, is out for a few weeks then it is no big deal! Why hide that?
The conspiracy theory at the moment is a footballer with a slight calf strain , who has been called up to represent Ireland is now in Dubai. Do you think it is really a conspiracy just to ask why?

I'm starting to enjoy the imaginary conversations more than the real ones.
Sponsored Links

LHurlz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LHurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

You'd swear Arter was trying to get out of the game ffs lads LOL
Isn't he?  Not the first time he's pulled out of an international break with a dubious injury.  Maybe some of the lads are right and the FAI have seen scans, but you'd have thought that they'd say something about that.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by LHurlz LHurlz wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

You'd swear Arter was trying to get out of the game ffs lads LOL
Isn't he?  Not the first time he's pulled out of an international break with a dubious injury.  Maybe some of the lads are right and the FAI have seen scans, but you'd have thought that they'd say something about that.

Yes a professional footballer who's been capped a handful of times and has only recently broken into the side is pulling a sickie because he'd rather go on a "holiday" to Dubai. You couldn't make it up.

I'm sure the chap is very annoyed to be injured and missing the biggest game of his International career thus far. He strikes me as the type of player who relishes the big games, so I doubt he'd be missing it on purpose.
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 9:55pm
I remember an interview Harry did where he said that for the Georgia game (he was out injured) he went to the cinema instead of watching the game.

It might not be a big deal or anything to read in to but it pissed me off.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 10:03pm
Harry does not really care about international football. If hes fit hes fit, if hes not he couldnt give a fiddlers id say.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 12:10pm
What odds he will play 90 minutes this weekend?
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 1:04pm

Of course he will sure there is fck all wrong with him bar a bit of sun burn
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Of course he will sure there is fck all wrong with him bar a bit of sun burn
This! He's been pictured in training all week out in Dubai
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Eamon Numpty View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamon Numpty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 1:26pm
The Arterful Dodger
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 1:31pm
He's destined to become a 15-20 cap wonder. He'll 100% play 90 mins this weekend, not enough commitment from the lad
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 2:29pm
He's had a calf strain in the week leading up to international week too many times now to be a coincidence.

Look back at the last year or two, be interesting to see how many times he has been 'ruled out' of the last bournemouth game before an international, only to be back the following game.

MON seemed in bad form last sunday at the awards gig. The press didnt seem to push the Arter issue at all. But I'd say MON was livid, especially as Arter was gone to dubai!

Edited by rolo - 29 Mar 2017 at 2:30pm
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
pepper67 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepper67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 9:46am
whats the problem?if he is not commited tell him to sod off...i mean we are talking keane o neil here
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 2:50pm
At least he isn't starting!
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 5:09pm
I think you have to give Arter credit, he's been able to put Jack Wilshire on the bench and keep him there when Arter is fit he's Bournemouths main midfielder. Gutted I'm not at the game today, back home I would of liked to have seen this one live.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

I think you have to give Arter credit, he's been able to put Jack Wilshire on the bench and keep him there when Arter is fit he's Bournemouths main midfielder. Gutted I'm not at the game today, back home I would of liked to have seen this one live.
Thanks for the update on your whereabouts, I was getting worried.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 5:14pm

Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Thanks for the update on your whereabouts, I was getting worried.

Awk, don't worry darling i'll be home for dinner xx
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by John Wick John Wick wrote:

Hope he cares​ enough to realise he can be our main man in midfield going forward..Needs to be fit come June.

Cares enough to be our main midfielder

He'll be an excellent replacement for Whelan/McCarthy in that defensive midfield role under O'Neill's team and nothing more. Let's keep it in perspective.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 6:34pm
Guess who just came on Angry
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 93>
  Share Topic