You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Underage squads: Best Prospects

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 329>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by JohnSwift JohnSwift wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Cathal Heffernan to train with Milan, Roma, Atalanta and Juve

He’d walk into any Serie A squad.

He needs to keep his feet close to the ground
Sponsored Links

Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 4:15pm

Hopefully he can keep his feet on the ground or could end up on a poor run.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 4:23pm
Just out of the blocks at this stage. It's a marathon and not a sprint in front of him.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 4:36pm
LOL nialler wins
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 6:09pm
Ethon Varian nominated for a PL2 potm award after 3 goals and 3 assists in his last 3 games:

Looking at the Stoke first team squad, it’s not mad to think he could make an appearance this season. They’ve had a 19 year old striker name Norton on the bench already, and they lack a bit of pace up top with Fletcher and Vokes.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 6:35pm

His mother seems to be pushing him in the right direction anyway 👍
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 7:08pm
How does he qualify for us? Is his mother irish then?
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 2:41pm

It's a big step for him
It's not me it's you:-)
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 6:35pm
Was hoping to see out two L1 starlets up against each other....and both Scully and Parrott are benched.
Lovely.

Will tune in from around 60 mins and hope they get some time.
Liam Green View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liam Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

Was hoping to see out two L1 starlets up against each other....and both Scully and Parrott are benched.
Lovely.

Will tune in from around 60 mins and hope they get some time.
Any idea where you can watch this
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 6:58pm
The only official way would be via iFollow I'd say.
Liam Green View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liam Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

The only official way would be via iFollow I'd say.
Cheers Fozz
Deco79 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 9:32am
My cousins son Cian Flannery scored yesterday for Sheffield Wednesday’s U18’s yesterday vs Crewe Alexandra’s U18’s in a 2-2 draw.
He only turned 16 in December and joined Wednesday in February from Stoke City’s Academy. Left footed Centre Back... he’s informed the FAI that he wants to play for Ireland and he has a passport already. Manchester born and raised but all grandparents (his grandfather’s my uncle) Irish. His dad sent me a WhatsApp video of the goal but I’m not sure how to upload it!

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:01am
Clap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Deco79 Deco79 wrote:

My cousins son Cian Flannery scored yesterday for Sheffield Wednesday’s U18’s yesterday vs Crewe Alexandra’s U18’s in a 2-2 draw.
He only turned 16 in December and joined Wednesday in February from Stoke City’s Academy. Left footed Centre Back... he’s informed the FAI that he wants to play for Ireland and he has a passport already. Manchester born and raised but all grandparents (his grandfather’s my uncle) Irish. His dad sent me a WhatsApp video of the goal but I’m not sure how to upload it!

A lad raised right unlike other lads with Irish dads and still playing for England. This whole thing of lads having a choice is a sign of the times. My lad would have a choice... Play for Ireland or be an orphan LOL
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 11:47am
A former Ireland underage player with a similar name, 21yr old Kian Flanagan of Crystal Palace , has slipped off the radar these days. Not sure if he has been released by Palace but he was touted as the next big thing not so long ago and linked with bigger clubs.
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

A former Ireland underage player with a similar name, 21yr old Kian Flanagan of Crystal Palace , has slipped off the radar these days. Not sure if he has been released by Palace but he was touted as the next big thing not so long ago and linked with bigger clubs.

Was Palace best u23 player 2 seasons ago and he is still playing under 23's

It's honestly insane some of the choices clubs and players make with young lads
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Deco79 Deco79 wrote:

Top man. Sheffield Wednesday have the goals on social here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 329>
  Share Topic