You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cup weekend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 10:28pm
Karl Marx, Karl Pilkington & Karl Sheppard Clap

Wasn't up there tonight, can only imagine the pitch invasion Party

WE ARE COMING LOL
Sponsored Links

OldBawnHoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 10:58pm
Smile
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 11:00pm
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

http://s34.photobucket.com/user/b_uzz/media/ScreenShot2014-09-15at225318.png.html
The link kid the effin link
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 11:16pm
Gutted how we threw that away, Murphy made to great saves to keep them in the early in the second half. Though we were comfortable through most of the gave without shamrock threatening much, want to see the replay of their goal, convinced it should have been a free for us and then shep looked well offside for the ball through to him. Second goal was very poor defending and goalkeeping

Ah well, wasn't to be, still have the league to go for

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 11:18pm
And what is the shamrock fans obsession with the oriel pitch? They can't seem to get enough of it

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
dudnalkfc10 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I love Drogheda hi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudnalkfc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 11:47pm
Best team won on the night no doubt about that

Pity the the rest of the Rovers fans getting locked out, was 115 of them in the ground 47653 outside

Sick we are out of the cup but il be a Derry/Finn Harps fan (avondale) from now on

If we win on Sat and Pats/one of other team win the cup coming 4th wont even be good enough for Europe
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by dudnalkfc10 dudnalkfc10 wrote:

Pity the the rest of the Rovers fans getting locked out, was 115 of them in the ground 47653 outside

Sick we are out of the cup but il be a Derry/Finn Harps fan (avondale) from now on

If we win on Sat and Pats/one of other team win the cup coming 4th wont even be good enough for Europe

If we win the cup and finish top 3 then 4th would get Europe?
OldBawnHoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 11:55pm
Foul by Sean O'Connor for Sheppards first. But holy jaysus that was poor defending by Boyle who is a smashing player usually by the way. Terrible goalkeeping too.

saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 11:58pm
Looking forward to the draw, torn by wanting a cracking away day in harps or rovers at home, leaning towards rovers at home at the moment try "get them outa the way" kinda thing
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I love Drogheda hi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudnalkfc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 12:02am
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Originally posted by dudnalkfc10 dudnalkfc10 wrote:

If we win the cup and finish top 3 then 4th would get Europe?

Yeh think so unless League Winners Win Cup,  Pats win both :) 4th will be in Europe
KevinM View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevinM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 1:48am
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Looking forward to the draw, torn by wanting a cracking away day in harps or rovers at home, leaning towards rovers at home at the moment try "get them outa the way" kinda thing

Do you know when the draw is?
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 4:18am
Draw seems to be a secret? Anyone know?
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 6:29am
Was not up there and gutted for that as one of the best celebrations I have ever taken part in was Finners equaliser earlier in the season with us down to ten men. I knew They would underestimate us after our previous encounter and they were gonna be cocky . Knew Nutsy had his plan and part of that was the late introduction of Shep obviously . Good on the lads who went up . Thanks Rovers , beating that shower up there on their own pitch - what a night . Glad I got me ticket for Sat last Fri as we will sell out our allocation - ""WE ARE COMING"", see yous Saturday Dondulk LOL. Dundalk 1 Shamrock Rovers 2 - read em and weep . W A R . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 9:24am

Was hoping Rovers would beat them in the league, not the cup.

A long trip for amateur Avondale tonight. They were even in the first game but I think the distance will kill them. I'd say for most players it's up and down in one day because of work.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 10:13am
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

We dealt with them with relative ease last night. They had a good patch in the start of the second half, but overall the better team won.

What would worry me is the number of their superstars who were nowhere to be seen when it was put up to them - Towell and Hoban in particular. If we beat them on Saturday, which we are bookies favourits to do, are they in full wobble?

Or put another way, I am fully confident Rovers will beat them up there in the league now it no longer matters to us.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I love Drogheda hi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudnalkfc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 10:14am
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Was not up there and gutted for that as one of the best celebrations I have ever taken part in was Finners equaliser earlier in the season with us down to ten men. I knew They would underestimate us after our previous encounter and they were gonna be cocky . Knew Nutsy had his plan and part of that was the late introduction of Shep obviously . Good on the lads who went up . Thanks Rovers , beating that shower up there on their own pitch - what a night . Glad I got me ticket for Sat last Fri as we will sell out our allocation - ""WE ARE COMING"", see yous Saturday Dondulk LOL. Dundalk 1 Shamrock Rovers 2 - read em and weep . W A R . 

You deserved to win but at the end of the day..its the League that matters

Not saying I wouldnt have loved to win last night, but if given the choice all Dundalk fans would pick the League title! 

Hopefully we win Saturday but since Rovers are bringing "800" (RTID said thats all the tickets you are getting) it might seem like an away game with the atmosphere all them "800" will bring..... they will prob win!
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

We dealt with them with relative ease last night. They had a good patch in the start of the second half, but overall the better team won.

What would worry me is the number of their superstars who were nowhere to be seen when it was put up to them - Towell and Hoban in particular. If we beat them on Saturday, which we are bookies favourits to do, are they in full wobble?

Or put another way, I am fully confident Rovers will beat them up there in the league now it no longer matters to us.

why do you insist on telling lies? do you do it to get a rise out of others or what is your thinking? you know you are going to be pulled on it yet you continue to do so knowing that it just results in a thread being ruined as usual. the mods really need to put a stop to this.

Paddy Powers odds as of 2 minutes ago for the league cup final:

90 mins
Dundalk evens
Draw 11/5
Shamrock 11/4

to lift the cup
Dundalk 1/2
shamrock 6/4

Boyles Sports:
90 mins
Dundalk evens
Draw 23/10