You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

st pats v legia warszawa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 27>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazelle. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 1:03pm
I have noticed that it is mainly Shamrock Rovers fans who don't wish other Irish clubs well in Europe. Why is that?
Sponsored Links

The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 1:06pm
Disaster last night. Well beaten by a superior team.
We definitely are weaker at the back this season and it doesn't help with having one or two of the centre halfs injured every week. Missing Kenna organising the defence and GOB hasn't been having a great season. I'm sure he'll bounce back as he's a quality player. I also think he's been carrying a knock over past few weeks
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by gazelle. gazelle. wrote:

I have noticed that it is mainly Shamrock Rovers fans who don't wish other Irish clubs well in Europe. Why is that?

Why in the world would I want one of our biggest rivals winning games in our stadium in the biggest club competition in the world and thus earning hundreds of thousands of euros in the process Confused

This time next year........
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 1:15pm
Sure pats aren't rovers rivals are they? Or does that change depending on their argument? Anyway, biggest crowd if the season in tallaght last night. Very disappointing night for us in the end.

Edited by Saint Tom - 24 Jul 2014 at 1:16pm
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Sure pats aren't rovers rivals are they? Or does that change depending on their argument? Anyway, biggest crowd if the season in tallaght last night. Very disappointing night for us in the end.

You must have me confused with someone else, why wouldn't you be rivals ? You's won the league last season ffs LOL

saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

What is small time about finding a rival getting slapped around the park a complete hoot?

But were not rivals to shamrock rovers?
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 1:19pm
Good luck the rest of the LOI European reps tonight Thumbs Up . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 1:25pm
RTID missing all week and his first comment back is that of an 8 year old boy. Makes sense. His mammy must have banned him from the internet for the week.

For the record I would never support rovers in any game whatsoever so i can see what the lads are saying. Tough night for saints fans.
Bohs Till I Die
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Some Rovers fans changing their views of Pats again. Shower of muppets
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

What is small time about finding a rival getting slapped around the park a complete hoot?

But were not rivals to shamrock rovers?
Not MAIN rivals. Jesus, can you lot read through the methadone fog?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 2:22pm

Well as Irelands most successfull club in Europe, I don't recall being trampled over with well wishes on our adventures.

I am not a 'LoI fan'. I am a Rovers fan. Why would I wish our main Dublin rivals on the pitch well, especially if they stood to make big coin if they won? Do Chelsea fans cheer on Fulham? Man United fans Bolton?
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by garytwigg21 garytwigg21 wrote:

Exactly Clap f**k them and that Brennan w**ker 

I hope you and the rest of the burberry spastics didn't intimidate those Legia fans too much last night Gary? They looked absolutely terrified from where I was sitting.
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 2:33pm

Well as Irelands most successfull club in Europe, I don't recall being trampled over with well wishes on our adventures.

I am not a 'LoI fan'. I am a Rovers fan. Why would I wish our main Dublin rivals on the pitch well, especially if they stood to make big coin if they won? Do Chelsea fans cheer on Fulham? Man United fans Bolton?

Actually agree with this meself! I don't support other clubs in Europe, happy for them to go threw the odd round but that's it! I don't want fellow Dublin clubs to win a corner never mind a match! Remember bohs letting in a last min goal to get knocked out in 2009 we were in Malta and had a party when the news broke
starryplough View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Actually agree with this meself! I don't support other clubs in Europe, happy for them to go threw the odd round but that's it! I don't want fellow Dublin clubs to win a corner never mind a match! Remember bohs letting in a last min goal to get knocked out in 2009 we were in Malta and had a party when the news broke

Is it finally starting to click with the rest of ya's as well then too?
Some Clubs Are Bigger Than Others
smart man View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Not so.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 2:47pm
Pats were very poor. The centre of the defence was all over the place. I know they were short Oman but a difference a week makes. Brennan goes to ground way to easy.Forrester will not put his foot in. On the other hand Clarke played well and Fagan will run and run. But over all a poor night for pats and the league.
alive and kicking
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 2:56pm

Do you remember UCD agreeing to rearrange a game, for your benefit, during the EL group stages season?

Nowhere to be seen when the European results were going well, what did you do with all your free time LOL
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by tony grealish tony grealish wrote:

Originally posted by garytwigg21 garytwigg21 wrote:

Exactly Clap f**k them and that Brennan w**ker 

I hope you and the rest of the burberry spastics didn't intimidate those Legia fans too much last night Gary? They looked absolutely terrified from where I was sitting.

Yeah, because I'd pay in to watch Legia v Pats Embarrassed Burberry LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by UCD AFC UCD AFC wrote:

Do you remember UCD agreeing to rearrange a game, for your benefit, during the EL group stages season?

Nowhere to be seen when the European results were going well, what did you do with all your free time LOL
I meant more at fan level than club level, but a fair point.

Put very simply, where in the rules does it say I have to cheer on other teams in Europe? I am not having a pop at those that do, but its not by bag.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 27>
  Share Topic