You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap Juniors Musings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 75>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2022 at 1:40pm
Silly question here but bear with me.

My eyes were bigger than my stomach and I bought five sausage rolls from the deli. Should I wait for them to cool down completely and go cold before I wrap them in tinfoil and put them in the fridge or does it matter? 

Deli in Centra brought down price of 5 from 2.25 to 1.50, I couldn't say no.
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2022 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

My eyes were bigger than my stomach and I bought five sausage rolls from the deli. Should I wait for them to cool down completely and go cold before I wrap them in tinfoil and put them in the fridge or does it matter? 

Yea the condensation will ruin them if you wrap them while they are warm. They are even more delicious cold
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2022 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

Yea the condensation will ruin them if you wrap them while they are warm. They are even more delicious cold

Thumbs Up
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2022 at 2:42pm

Gluttony 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2022 at 12:10am
Used to see a lad with specs around the same age as me every time I went into Galway city as a child, and every time he wore the same Lazio kit with Signori on the back. Fascinating, I know.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 12:07pm
The grandson of the 10th president of America, John Tyler born in 1790, is still alive.

Fock sakes 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

The grandson of the 10th president of America, John Tyler born in 1790, is still alive.

Fock sakes 

Ruth Tyler?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 3:31pm
Why is it that most animals can sh*t on their own doorstep but if we do it it's filthy and makes you sick. And why does ours smell 10 times worse?
It would damage this forums' reputation
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 5:13pm

Fock sakes 

Think that was mentioned on here before. Himself and his son had kids in their 70's IIRC.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Fock sakes 

Think that was mentioned on here before. Himself and his son had kids in their 70's IIRC.

Yeah it was but ffs he’s still going strong. Bonkers 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2022 at 8:12am

Fock sakes 
kin ell
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2022 at 3:58pm
Another thread has been discussing the Merlin Premier League sticker albums.

Did anybody ever complete theirs by repeatedly buying packets of stickers. I remember there was regional swap meets and mail order forms for individual stickers, which I assumed was the way sticker albums were completed. Otherwise people were just sticking surplus Benali and Dowie stickers.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2022 at 6:22pm
completed the 1994-95 wan.

Also completed Orbis World Cup 90 and Panini 1990
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2022 at 9:21pm
Martin Ling of Swindon Town was the very last sticker I needed to complete one of those Merlin Premier League sticker albums. Was like winning the lottery when one of the lads in the schoolyard had it. Gave him all my swaps for it. Hundreds of them!

I had a paper round after school 4 days a week, getting £2 per round. Used to spend every penny I had on those stickers.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2022 at 3:17am
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Martin Ling of Swindon Town was the very last sticker I needed to complete one of those Merlin Premier League sticker albums. Was like winning the lottery when one of the lads in the schoolyard had it. Gave him all my swaps for it. Hundreds of them!

I had a paper round after school 4 days a week, getting £2 per round. Used to spend every penny I had on those stickers.

Do you gamble? 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2022 at 11:21am
Did people not know how to pull out in the 1700's?
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2022 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Do you gamble? 

Not any more.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 2:38am
Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 75>
  Share Topic