Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Series 2.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Madferret Madferret wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

So much anger. Bizarre.

Anyhow.................

Derry-Cork is going up against the end of United-Liverpool and Spurs-Arsenal. Is there a local reason for the 3.15 kick off? How come they dont just have the kick off at 5.25 again like last week?

Now there you are "Derry-Cork". Wasn't that SO much easier to say than being deliberately provocative to other posters, Especially to people who may have lost family and good friends to those same "Londoners".

Would love to stick the likes of you up there for a few weeks in the thick of it. You'd of ran with your tail between your legs back to D4.
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 10:14pm
WTF LOLLOLLOL

Anyhow....back to normal things

I really fancy Limerick at 19/5. Cobh and Galway another pair of decent long odds punts

Edited by Landon Donovan - 12 Mar 2014 at 10:22pm
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 10:18pm
 I'm sorry BSM , you got me there on an "embarassed" emoticon. I checked and unfortuantely there isn't a smilie there for you.
But if there was, it would probably look like a tiny wee fella circling horses as fast as he can with other bum-chums whilst checking other peoples messages.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 10:19pm

I'm sorry BSM , you got me there on an "embarassed" emoticon. I checked and unfortuantely there isn't a smilie there for you.
But if there was, it would probably look like a tiny wee fella circling horses as fast as he can with other bum-chums whilst checking other peoples messages.
Maybe read your post again,it's quite embarrassing IMO
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 10:20pm
Athlone 3 Rovers 1
Bohs 2 Drogs 1
Bray 0 Sligo 1
Derry 2 Cork 1
Dundalk 3 Limerick 0
Champions 5 UCD 0
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 10:22pm
Athlone beating us 3-1 LOL
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 10:22pm
a lot of anger and paranoia on here today!
Anyway...
Athlone 1 Rovers 2
Bohs 2 Drogs 2
Bray 0 Sligo 2
Derry 2 Cork 1
Dundalk 2 Limerick 1
St Pats 5 UCD 0
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Maybe read your post again,it's quite embarrassing IMO

Nah, that would only seem that way BSM to someone who always sat comfortable.

Can't believe Longford's price Shocked, might even go ht/ft on them. That and Dundalk look a lovely pairing.
skinnymalinx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnymalinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 10:41pm
Athlone 1 Rovers 1
Bohs 1 Drogs 2
Bray 0 Sligo 4
Derry 0 Cork 0
Dundalk 1 Limerick 0
pats 3 UCD 0
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 8:48am

So much anger. Bizarre.

Anyhow.................

Derry-Cork is going up against the end of United-Liverpool and Spurs-Arsenal. Is there a local reason for the 3.15 kick off? How come they dont just have the kick off at 5.25 again like last week?

Now there you are "Derry-Cork". Wasn't that SO much easier to say than being deliberately provocative to other posters, Especially to people who may have lost family and good friends to those same "Londoners".

Would love to stick the likes of you up there for a few weeks in the thick of it. You'd of ran with your tail between your legs back to D4.

Funny enough the one place you wouldn't want to be when it kicks off up here is on a bus with your Ghostbusters schoolbag eating your dairylea and prawn sandwiches as its always the buses that get sparked first

Strange kick off time for us on Sunday as derry play the dubs at 2pm next door in Celtic park (unbelievably we do play gaa up here). Must have been rte decision. For any of the cork lads - you should try and get up a bit early as traffic and parking will be a nightmare. I'd recommend that you get yourselves to the bluebell bar which is a 2 minute walk to the ground and £1.50 a bottle of beer. Hoping for a big crowd and a better game than last week

"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

So much anger. Bizarre.

Anyhow.................

Funny enough the one place you wouldn't want to be when it kicks off up here is on a bus with your Ghostbusters schoolbag eating your dairylea and prawn sandwiches as its always the buses that get sparked first

Strange kick off time for us on Sunday as derry play the dubs at 2pm next door in Celtic park (unbelievably we do play gaa up here). Must have been rte decision. For any of the cork lads - you should try and get up a bit early as traffic and parking will be a nightmare. I'd recommend that you get yourselves to the bluebell bar which is a 2 minute walk to the ground and £1.50 a bottle of beer. Hoping for a big crowd and a better game than last week

LOL  So you guys have buses up there too and GAA Shocked 

1.50 a beer, a Dublin match and then pop next door for a LOI game. Derry City - what's not to like Clap

Edited by Madferret - 13 Mar 2014 at 9:53am
MariborKev View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariborKev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 11:41am

Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

Any match on rte 2 this week

We are on v cork 5pm Sunday

No we're not.  3.15.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 12:09pm
Could be a good game ( tv Sunday) . One of the lads saying Derry will entertain at home so I fully expect to be glued to the telly salivating at the Brazillian style they will no doubt treat us to . Wink
scottyccfc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 12:16pm
Another thread gone to sh*t with the usual muppets!
Hometown football, cant beat the feeling...
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 12:26pm
Id say the thread is being treated sound enough . Ya need a little humor to spice things up - take it handy Thumbs Up
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 1:04pm
Athlone 1 Rovers 2
Bohs 1 Drogs 1
Bray 0 Sligo 3
Derry 2 Cork 1
Dundalk 1 Limerick 0
pats 4 UCD 0
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by MariborKev MariborKev wrote:

Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

Any match on rte 2 this week

We are on v cork 5pm Sunday

No we're not.  3.15.

Yeah I'd thought rte had moved it back for some reason, gonna be gridlock
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 4:39pm
Shocking timing with The Dubs in town, much of an overlap with dOire gaa and dcfc fans?

Edited by The Big Club - 13 Mar 2014 at 4:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic