You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UFC - thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139140 185>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 1:35am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

this is brilliant. the intelligence levels of a stereotypical UFC fan is up there with the DUP leadership LOL
The difference is Arlene sorted out the Ulster farmers whereas the others sorted out the Peruvian farmers..
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 9:03pm
Both weigh in ok. Fight on.

Fight feels very underhyped in Ireland compared to the wave be was on a few years ago
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Fight feels very underhyped in Ireland compared to the wave be was on a few years ago

There's been f**k all promotion to be fair. He used to promote the fights to make money but after his 100m fight he doesn't give a bollox 
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 10:49pm
and yet half of ireland will be up watching it. Dosent need any hype. Hope he does it.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 7:30am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

There's been f**k all promotion to be fair. He used to promote the fights to make money but after his 100m fight he doesn't give a bollox 

The amount of lads under the age of 40 i randomly heard talking about the fight was unbelievable. Big irish contingent in Vegas too. 20% of ticket sales came from the UK and Ireland. It just feels under hyped because of the lack of in your face promotion like they gave the aldo, alvarez and may weather fights. It should do over 2m ppv which is huge. Dana saying its trending over 3m but we all know he's full of sh*t. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 3:31am
Getling close now. I'm in camp Conor but do have grave concerns for him tonight.

I don't know if it's just me, but just something in Conors eyes does not look right. I am not sure he has that same hunger.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 4:14am
What a f**king finish from derrick lewis
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 4:53am

Getling close now. I'm in camp Conor but do have grave concerns for him tonight.

I don't know if it's just me, but just something in Conors eyes does not look right. I am not sure he has that same hunger.

Same here. But even if he has the hunger a part of me fears he doesn't have the power to knock khabib out and gets a mauling thereafter. Hope I'm wrong. 

Derrick the black beast Lewis is some character. Very entertaining. Nice knockout tonight. 

Ferguson v pettis next follow by mcgregor v pettis. We're about to find out the future of the lightweight division  
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 5:06am
Great first round in Ferguson Pettis! 

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 5:50am

McGregor getting the slaps
El Puto Amo
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 5:52am
Khabib is seriously bossing it
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 5:58am
Originally posted by eireland<br><div><br></div><div>Same here. But even if he has the hunger a part of me fears he doesn't have the power to knock khabib out and gets a mauling thereafter. Hope I'm wrong. </div><div><br></div><div>Derrick the black beast Lewis is some character. Very entertaining. Nice knockout tonight. </div><div><br></div><div>Ferguson v pettis next follow by mcgregor v pettis. We're about to find out the future of the lightweight division  </div>[/QUOTE eireland

Same here. But even if he has the hunger a part of me fears he doesn't have the power to knock khabib out and gets a mauling thereafter. Hope I'm wrong. 

Derrick the black beast Lewis is some character. Very entertaining. Nice knockout tonight. 

Ferguson v pettis next follow by mcgregor v pettis. We're about to find out the future of the lightweight division  
[/QUOTE wrote:

Find it gas the way ye UFC buckos refer to ''Khabib'' as if he is some class of household name when the fact remains nobody outside of the hardcore fans would recognise the fcuker if he was to knock on their front door looking for some sugar for his cup of tae.  For better or worse, everyone knows who McGregor is, the entire UFC edifice is only standing because he can speak an extremely limited version of the English language. To be fair to him,

Find it gas the way ye UFC buckos refer to ''Khabib'' as if he is some class of household name when the fact remains nobody outside of the hardcore fans would recognise the fcuker if he was to knock on their front door looking for some sugar for his cup of tae.  For better or worse, everyone knows who McGregor is, the entire UFC edifice is only standing because he can speak an extremely limited version of the English language. To be fair to him, his grasp of it, limited & all as it is, far exceeds that of most of his Irish fans.

The future of the lightweight division ? If Dana White can find a big enough orangutan, camel, pikey or womens WWE champion to get in the ring, sorry, octagon, with the winner and the numbers stack up financially, that's where it will go. Otherwise, the future is some other generic steriod abusing hardy looking bucko with a hape of tattoos, who will defeat another bucko who fits an identical description.

Neither will have even a rudimentary grasp of the English language, or any other language.

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 6:06am

Jaysis 
El Puto Amo
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 6:10am
Not a patch on hacksaw Jim Dugan and Rowdy Roddy Piper.
AKA pedantic kunt
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 6:10am
Dana won’t give him the belt. 
Crazy scenes & Mcgregor not looking like a scumbag so far....
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 6:16am
Was like a bad sat  night outside a chipper 
AKA pedantic kunt
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 6:18am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Dana won’t give him the belt. 
Crazy scenes & Mcgregor not looking like a scumbag so far....

Because he was a beaten man
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 6:19am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Was like a bad sat  night outside a chipper 

Dublin chippers Thumbs Down

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139140 185>
  Share Topic