You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UFC - thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 185>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 6:09am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

UFC fans conforming to type...

LOL
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 8:27am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I can see Coyner lacing up his Hitec's and trekking from Sunderland to the Port Tunnel where it'll all kick off.

and stopping at every pub on the way for a pint

LOL
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 9:42am

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I can see Coyner lacing up his Hitec's and trekking from Sunderland to the Port Tunnel where it'll all kick off.

and stopping at every pub on the way for a pint
LOL
Some people just deserve a slap
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 2:35pm
Mcgregor made a generous donation to a sick kid in drogheda today. Fair play to him. Started a knock on effect aswell with the publicity leading to many more donating afterwards. 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Mcgregor made a generous donation to a sick kid in drogheda today. Fair play to him. Started a knock on effect aswell with the publicity leading to many more donating afterwards. 

He mad an anonymous donation and the person running to go fund me named him, poor form if you ask me on their part.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Name calling?

Think you’ll find he was the first to do that. Like a 1D fan would.
So do one ta Thumbs Up
Tell you what Coyner, you do one for a while, when you come back, maybe you can behave like a grown up.
Right Coyner me oul flower, welcome back. Now what I said to you wasnt having a pop but your reaction just served to prove my point and that of the one made previously by someone else. Anyway, done and dusted now.

Edited by Sham157 - 29 Sep 2018 at 12:08am
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 6:25pm

He mad an anonymous donation and the person running to go fund me named him, poor form if you ask me on their part.
well it lead to more donations according to above so surely that’s a good thing for the kid? Don’t know the case but presume it was much needed?I know I’d do anything it took to help one of my kids in an hour of need,including breaking the law,so breaking an anonymous donation is f**k all in my opinion 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

well it lead to more donations according to above so surely that’s a good thing for the kid? Don’t know the case but presume it was much needed?I know I’d do anything it took to help one of my kids in an hour of need,including breaking the law,so breaking an anonymous donation is f**k all in my opinion 

Yeah i read that it did lead to more donations alright but i'd just think now that people know McGregor is making donations like that i'm sure he'll be absolutely hounded night and day. He made the donation anonymously for a reason and i think the people running the gofund me should have respected that
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 10:36pm

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Yeah i read that it did lead to more donations alright but i'd just think now that people know McGregor is making donations like that i'm sure he'll be absolutely hounded night and day. He made the donation anonymously for a reason and i think the people running the gofund me should have respected that

I'd say mcgregor doesn't mind being named and I'm sure his manager is hounded all the time anyway for donations as mcgregor is known to give to charity a few years now. I can't blame the person who made it public either as her kid is sick and needs the funding.

Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 10:53pm
10 grand. Like thats life changing for that family. That sort of gesture cant be sniffed at no matter how much money someone has to give. Fair play to him.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 1:13am

Name calling?

Think you’ll find he was the first to do that. Like a 1D fan would.
So do one ta Thumbs Up
Tell you what Coyner, you do one for a while, when you come back, maybe you can behave like a grown up.
Right Coyner me oul flower, welcome back. Now what I said to you wasnt having a pop but your reaction just served to prove my point and that of the one made previously by someone else. Anyway, done and dusted now.

Had no intention of posting again but an unnamed alerted me to it.
Not gonna lie you did me piss me off a bit because me and you actually get on very well in person but all I can say is when someone takes someone calls you an idiot for something you have substance to back your claims up with you’re guaranteed to get very wound up. 

Don’t intend on posting again, friends aren’t worth losing over an internet forum. But that pint you owe me from Faro - You owe me 2 now Tongue

PS. Couldn’t help but see the ihe irony in being told to grow up whilst the thread name was changed to ‘hot men in pants’ I guess it isn’t only me who’s due a ban or better their privileges revoked before they turn full Rolo Thumbs Up

Edited by coyne - 29 Sep 2018 at 3:45am
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 4:32pm
Excellent preview of mcgregor v khabib https://youtu.be/7cVfAN_ix4Y
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 7:00pm
Rory macdonald the belator welterweight champ moves up to take on middleweight champion gegard mousasi tonight. On paper this is a really good fight. Hopefully it lives up to it. Balls of steel from Rory moving up. Hopefully his nose can take the harder punches. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 7:25pm
Some top level fighters with Bellator these days, its turned into a decent promotion. Big loss for the UFC losing those 2 to Bellator last year.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 9:41pm

Excellent preview of mcgregor v khabib https://youtu.be/7cVfAN_ix4Y

Watched that. Very interesting. Watched the press conference then for the first time. Really hope, even more so now, that McGregor gets battered!
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 6:15am

Had no intention of posting again but an unnamed alerted me to it.
Not gonna lie you did me piss me off a bit because me and you actually get on very well in person but all I can say is when someone takes someone calls you an idiot for something you have substance to back your claims up with you’re guaranteed to get very wound up. 

Don’t intend on posting again, friends aren’t worth losing over an internet forum. But that pint you owe me from Faro - You owe me 2 now Tongue

PS. Couldn’t help but see the ihe irony in being told to grow up whilst the thread name was changed to ‘hot men in pants’ I guess it isn’t only me who’s due a ban or better their privileges revoked before they turn full Rolo Thumbs Up

In d'interests of accuracy, as Sham pointed out, you were the one who initiated the name calling by referring to eireland as a 'fanboy' (whatever the flyin fcuk that means, I'm presuming tis some kind of derogatory term implying that he is some class of UFC bandwagon merchant) when he had a differing opinion to yours.  I give even less of a fcuk about steroid filled scumbags in tight short pants indulging in legitimised chip shop fighting than Sham does, but tis a strange oul hill to die on all the same (that bit isn't meant literally, even if you are Jamie Redknapp). 

As Sligo Hornet might put it ''Nobody gives a sh*t'' , probably not even eireland. You don't seem to be the worst geezer on here, stick to the UK politics & Sunderland threads and try and grow out of this load of utter bollix. 

By the way, I don't actually know which Mod changed the title of this thread (like yer work L ) but if you can't guess, you haven't been paying attention. Absolutely no need to bring Rolo into the discussion, total gent, chap hasn't posted in ages, and if it turns out he is a fan of this load of absolute bollix, I'll ban him meself LOL

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 11:41am
this is brilliant. the intelligence levels of a stereotypical UFC fan is up there with the DUP leadership LOL

Edited by LO SCIENZIATO - 01 Oct 2018 at 11:42am
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 11:26pm
Khabib has f**ked off from the presser as McGregor was late again. At the moment it’s just Dana on stage fielding questions. Ridiculous 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 185>
  Share Topic