You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UFC - thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 185>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 2:39am
The McGregor shouting in Irish language moment, possibly his best moment ever LOL

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 7:46am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

I'm in f**king tears at Conor shouting can I have a sh*te on the bus. Even Dana White was cracking up hard.

f**king hell that will never be topped, but my god McGregor has serious drink/coke issues 

Confused This line gets dragged out at every presser, people should know what to expect!

Drink and Coke issues LOL
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 8:08am
I hope McGregor gets beaten to a pulp.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 8:15am
Yeah, I think I'd like to see McGregor beaten also. 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 9:25am
I am absolutely no fan of UFC but McGregor is the whole game it seems, he makes it, He is box office on and off it, I am no fan either of his but have to admit I do look forward to his pressers, I mean you can watch that sh*t any giving night in any giving city blokes baiting the Be Jaysus outta each other after a few gargles but without the entertaining build up.

What is it now that fellas want to see him beaten, is it his carry on out of the game, his public persona, the fact he has made a bundle for himself now or the flaunting of his wealth or is it just the good old fashion Irish begrudgery coming to the fore ?
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 9:30am
Money changes people but I think a lot of it is just an act.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 9:37am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

I am absolutely no fan of UFC but McGregor is the whole game it seems, he makes it, He is box office on and off it, I am no fan either of his but have to admit I do look forward to his pressers, I mean you can watch that sh*t any giving night in any giving city blokes baiting the Be Jaysus outta each other after a few gargles but without the entertaining build up.

What is it now that fellas want to see him beaten, is it his carry on out of the game, his public persona, the fact he has made a bundle for himself now or the flaunting of his wealth or is it just the good old fashion Irish begrudgery coming to the fore ?

A combination of all of that - Probably the first time in my life that'd I'd want to see any Irish sports person beaten. 

Edited by Borussia - 21 Sep 2018 at 10:09am
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

I hope McGregor gets beaten to a pulp.

Likewise. 
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 9:57am

I supported him right up to the Mayweather fight. There was a very noticeable change in him after that. Getting in fights in pubs, his complete disrespect for our legal system when he was up in court, his association with the Kinahan's, trashing that bus (even though a lot may have been staged). He used to be a loveable, funny, rogue, now he is just a toerag and he's not as funny as he thinks he is.

Edited by Lenny82 - 21 Sep 2018 at 9:57am
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 10:21am

I supported him right up to the Mayweather fight. There was a very noticeable change in him after that. Getting in fights in pubs, his complete disrespect for our legal system when he was up in court, his association with the Kinahan's, trashing that bus (even though a lot may have been staged). He used to be a loveable, funny, rogue, now he is just a toerag and he's not as funny as he thinks he is.
All true. I do try to distinguish between him as a person & him inside the octagon, as he is an excellent and exciting fighter. 
On the fight itself I think he’ll win after a very tough first & probably second round. 
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 11:19am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

All true. I do try to distinguish between him as a person & him inside the octagon, as he is an excellent and exciting fighter. 
On the fight itself I think he’ll win after a very tough first & probably second round. 

One of the finest athletes we have ever produced. An incredible talent. Just a shame he is such a dickhead.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 11:50am

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

One of the finest athletes we have ever produced. An incredible talent. Just a shame he is such a dickhead.

Can't disagree with any of the above. Brilliant fighter but just an utter dickhead these days.

He's signed a new 8 fight deal with the UFC so he won't be going away anytime soon. A few losses in a row would seriously harm his image and persona.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 11:53am
hope this **** is beaten to an inch of his life. he is a national embarrassment and has been from the day he got his first big pay deal. One of the very reasons why the vast majority of Irish people hate dubs 
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 11:58am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

hope this **** is beaten to an inch of his life. he is a national embarrassment and has been from the day he got his first big pay deal. One of the very reasons why the vast majority of Irish people hate dubs 

LOL

The vast majority of the voices in your head. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 12:08pm
I've never watched a full UFC fight in my life. Think its a horrible and boring sport.
I know a lot of it is put on to sell fights and publicise himself, and he's done a brilliant job at that, but i've always found McGregor an obnoxious c**t.
I always remember what a friend said to me about him shortly after he became popular - if he was English he would be absolutely detested

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 21 Sep 2018 at 12:08pm
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I've never watched a full UFC fight in my life. Think its a horrible and boring sport.
I know a lot of it is put on to sell fights and publicise himself, and he's done a brilliant job at that, but i've always found McGregor an obnoxious c**t.
I always remember what a friend said to me about him shortly after he became popular - if he was English he would be absolutely detested

So why are you in the UFC thread commenting then?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 1:41pm
Because I wanted to.
I've had my fun, and that's all that matters.

LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

LOL

The vast majority of the voices in your head. 

your not talking to Blueman here kid LOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 185>
  Share Topic