You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gib Away- March 23 - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 222>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 12:38pm
Already booked direct to Gibraltar, was going to do be doing a day trip so that flight will be of no use to me if the venue is changed Dead
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

The Swiss are the only team in the group who don’t want to play in Gibraltar.
Have they said why ?
Monkeys are the problem .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:28pm
Easy knowing that fai insiders like zeno and gufct have all the info. They must have had another secret meeting. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
ColemanKillybegs123 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Which Wednesday? LOL

Sheffield?

It's in Hillsborough lads
Great, I'm away off to get the flights and hotel booked now before they go through the roof. LOLClap

Penny for the thoughts of those who have booked flights to Malaga, Gib, Seville etc...

Could be anywhere on the continent (Except Spain) at this stage, Should offer them Turner's Cross, I'm sure a few of the Cork lads will oblige. 
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Easy knowing that fai insiders like zeno and gufct have all the info. They must have had another secret meeting. 

Delaney can advise them which flights to book before the hoi polloi are allowed to join the party. 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:37pm
Just looking on the Gibraltar Twitter page

Seen they had a new jerseys out their away one is quite nice

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Splitters 
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:44pm
Finally registered on FAI away portal, it says they will email me login details, this was yesterday now, and still no email, should this not be an instant thing? cheers
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

Finally registered on FAI away portal, it says they will email me login details, this was yesterday now, and still no email, should this not be an instant thing? cheers

Depends really took me a day or 2 I think but that's ages ago. Unless this game is moved I wouldn't be planning this as your first away game unless of course you've a record to transfer over 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Depends really took me a day or 2 I think but that's ages ago. Unless this game is moved I wouldn't be planning this as your first away game unless of course you've a record to transfer over 

Or friends with the gracious leader
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:49pm

Plenty of tickets available for Faro.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Or friends with the gracious leader

Forgot to add that in LOL
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Yup as i said unless the game is moved.
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:52pm

was only planning on applying if moved to faro! go to all homes and was at the euros, all on the same account.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:52pm

was only planning on applying if moved to faro! go to all homes and was at the euros, all on the same account.
Good stuff, yeah the euros wont count towards your away record unfortunately. 
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 1:58pm

surley though wouldnt be too hard getting tickets if its in a 40k seater stadium though?
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 2:01pm

surley though wouldnt be too hard getting tickets if its in a 40k seater stadium though?

You'll get as many as you want for Faro
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

You'll get as many as you want for Faro
Yeah Faro will be no bother, if it stays in GIB then it'll be an issue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 222>
  Share Topic