You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Garth Brooks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 91>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

2 nights in Croker? Will that sell out? Judging by the amount of oul wans that were at the 1997 gigs I'd say most of his audience from back then is dead or in a home at this stage.

they have handed their love of the great man down to their descendants LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

2 nights in Croker? Will that sell out? Judging by the amount of oul wans that were at the 1997 gigs I'd say most of his audience from back then is dead or in a home at this stage.

Will sell out no problem and can predict at least another date being added on the Sunday
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 1:57pm
Will this sell do you think. I might buy a dozen and sell them onto the rednecks with a suitable mark up.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

Will this sell do you think. I might buy a dozen and sell them onto the rednecks with a suitable mark up.

It will definitely sell out even more so with tickets being €65
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 2:03pm

You'd make an absolute killing in Tyrone. The checked shirts, Suzuki jacket and Lee jeans look never really went away...
@AntrimMan85
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 2:07pm
A Garth Brooks Concert is just really a family reunion as every ***t in there will be related to each other.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

I have a very broad taste in music and would literally listen to anything except country western shyte, I'd rather cut off  my balls than go to a Garth Brooks concert (seriously!)

Only good country song ever made ClapClapClap

Edited by Max Power - 20 Jan 2014 at 2:08pm
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Far from f**king lemonade il be drinking
Which is my point. It will be blue wicked and huzzar and red all day long. I know my local will be infested by lost culchies looking for Harp and Beamish.

Isn't there a field outside the Pale that can be used and safe us all the mini crime wave that will accompany this mess.

I think I will put in a planning objection purely on fashion grounds.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

coming from the town that had chavs before the phrase was invented Embarrassed
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 2:11pm

Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Far from f**king lemonade il be drinking
Which is my point. It will be blue wicked and huzzar and red all day long. I know my local will be infested by lost culchies looking for Harp and Beamish.

Isn't there a field outside the Pale that can be used and safe us all the mini crime wave that will accompany this mess.

A Dub giving off about crime. Now that's a good one.
@AntrimMan85
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 2:19pm
Thats how bad this will be.

We have enough problems without importing Bull McCabes on the lash. They will stand on Parnell St looking at the staff in the Chinese resteraunts in wonder for hours on end.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

You'd make an absolute killing in Tyrone. The checked shirts, Suzuki jacket and Lee jeans look never really went away...

All topped off with brown shoes and a pair of O'Neill GAA socks, munchie bastids!! Those Donegal lads are worse though. I'll double my money comfortably double my money on them. The burger vans will be wasting their time anyway it will be full of tin foil wrapped ham sandwiches and barnbrac.

More details of the concert arrangements are on here for those planning on going www.savagemunchie.com
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 2:23pm

The burger vans will be wasting their time anyway it will be full of tin foil wrapped ham sandwiches and barnbrac.

f**k ya LOLLOLLOL
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 2:23pm

They will stand on Parnell St looking at the staff in the Chinese resteraunts in wonder for hours on end.

LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 2:25pm

Thats how bad this will be.

We have enough problems without importing Bull McCabes on the lash. They will stand on Parnell St looking at the staff in the Chinese resteraunts in wonder for hours on end.

Funniest post on here in a long time!! From my old mucker too - I never thought you had it in you
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 2:43pm
RTID is right, it'll be Mullah Central for those two dates, smell of Benjy rising over Dublin will be palpable.
It'll be the biggest Line Dance in the history of the world.

Might book a weekend away that weekend.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 2:54pm
f**keen jackeens
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 3:09pm
Garth Brooks tickets 65 Confused

Backstreet boys tickets 71  Confused

Who would you rather go and see? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 91>
  Share Topic