FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dan Crowley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 62>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 1:54pm
Its strange that this lad isnt been picked by England, he obiously has asked not too be picked as he is clearly the best English underage player around from what I have seen, this must be good news for us, if I was O'Neill id call him up now and see what he says while he is with Barnsley when the pressure is off, when he eventually brekas into the Arsenal team there will be lots more pressure on him and will be a much harder desicion for him, he has been playing great for Barnsley from what ive seen in highlights and reports .
Sponsored Links

085immersive View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 085immersive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 7:06pm
Set up a goal for Conor Wilkinson today for Barnsley. They lost three one though and he came off in the 56th minute.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 3:39am
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

At his age, he's not going to be declaring any time within the next 6 or 7 years for Ireland, regardless of an England call-up - unless his career takes a Conor Henderson like pratfall. So I just think there's no point dwelling on him.

England are a better International team than us, but they are not a world superpower with an abundance of quality.

If Crowley ends up settling for us, then it probably means he won't have come close to fulfilling his hype - let's face it.

Does anyone honestly think he will play for a top 6 team and us at Intl. level?

Support young lads like Lenihan, O'Sullivan and Browne coming through. Sometimes it's the less heralded and glamorous players who make the bigger waves in years to come.

You realise that Conor Henderson played for us before he got injured? You can't really doubt his commitment. As for Crowley, he hasn't played for England in months and could well return to the Ireland set up.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 1:12am
Who's dwelling on him, it was simply posted that he had joined Barnsley on loan. You're the only one who seems to have such a big issue with it...
We're decent enough..
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 12:36am
At his age, he's not going to be declaring any time within the next 6 or 7 years for Ireland, regardless of an England call-up - unless his career takes a Conor Henderson like pratfall. So I just think there's no point dwelling on him.

England are a better International team than us, but they are not a world superpower with an abundance of quality.

If Crowley ends up settling for us, then it probably means he won't have come close to fulfilling his hype - let's face it.

Does anyone honestly think he will play for a top 6 team and us at Intl. level?

Support young lads like Lenihan, O'Sullivan and Browne coming through. Sometimes it's the less heralded and glamorous players who make the bigger waves in years to come.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 12:28am

You'd think if there was any morsel of truth in Ireland being his first choice then he would be jumping to play for us so. 

Who really gives a flying f*** if we're first, second or twentieth choice, if he chooses us he'll give it his all like every other player who has declared for us and we'll have gained a very talented footballer.
We're decent enough..
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 5:22pm
You'd think if there was any morsel of truth in Ireland being his first choice then he would be jumping to play for us so. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 12:46pm

Gareth Southgate will be happy so.

Unlikely, he hasn't played for any of Englands underage team in quite some time.
We're decent enough..
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 10:08pm
Gareth Southgate will be happy so.
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 10:06pm
Has gone on loan to barnsley until january
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

He hasnt been included in any of englands u18 / u19/ u21 for the last few months. So signs are looking good.

That's positive alright if he is so highly rated I'd imagine he would have been in them.

Do you think it's possible he had agentsin his ear "switch to England at underage, up your profile and you can always decide to play for Ireland seniors when it comes down to it"

Or do you think he left the Irish set up and now regrets the decision?

Or are the rumours bullsh*t and he's staying at England?

Be great to have he and Grealish declare (or in grealish's case commit)

Edited by t_rAndy - 23 Oct 2014 at 12:22am
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 11:54pm
He hasnt been included in any of englands u18 / u19/ u21 for the last few months. So signs are looking good.
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
Eamonn68 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamonn68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 7:24pm
heres the goals

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/watch-coventry-starlet-daniel-crowley-7980423

Locke View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Locke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 10:41am
One of the brothers mate stories
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 10:21am
Few my mates have watched Crowley play a number of times they say he class. One of their brothers is mate of Crowley and they tell me he is very proud of his Irish heritage and at the moment he is leaning towards Ireland. As mentioned above he has held talks with the FAI a few months back and they were suppose to be positive talk but what that really means about him returning to us I don't know. I think O Neill should go have a look at him and have a quiet word. The English FA are doing everything they can to hold on to him, even the English senior manager had a few words with Crowley a few weeks back and he really looks up to jack Wilshere. I be very disappointed if we missed out on this lad because he is has great potential and really is passionate about Ireland

Edited by aviva8 - 22 Oct 2014 at 10:30am
Eamonn68 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamonn68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 8:18am
Dan's doing well
Hat trick

Would be great to get him

http://www.arsenal.com/match/report/1415/post/under-19/youth-league-anderlecht-4-3-arsenal
Ro Mo View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ro Mo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 6:47pm
Surprised there's only 6 pages in here compared to 50+ in the Jack Grealish thread, some people think he's a better prospect than him.

Despite the pessimism in this thread, I'm pretty positive.

http://balls.ie/football/dan-crowleys-youth-gaa-coach-thinks-hell-play-for-ireland/ - http://balls.ie/football/dan-crowleys-youth-gaa-coach-thinks-hell-play-for-ireland/

Also, apparently he had a meeting with the FAI not too long ago and it went well.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Are Kinsella and Toner Irish/eligible?

Kevin Toner is irish. Played on the under 19's victory against holland a few days ago. Used to play for Ashbourne Utd.
Chips don't bounce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 62>
  Share Topic