FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dan Crowley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 62>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Crowley is not in the England under 19 squad that was announced earlier today.

Has he 'done a Grealish' and taken himself out of international contention for the last couple of years?
Sponsored Links

DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 11:15am
Crowley is not in the England under 19 squad that was announced earlier today.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 8:20am
first time to see crowley last night and he looks class. i'd nearly call him up straight away.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 12:46am
Would be some turn up for the books if they both confirmed to play for us but not holding my breath
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 12:34am
Crowley & Grealish would be ideal for us. I feel if we get Grealish it would be much easier for Crowley to come. Here's hoping.
The only way is up
musicinmouth View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicinmouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 11:35pm
Yep, Crowley would be a bigger win than Grealish... he's amazing. However, he's actually friends with Grealish and they're both from similar backgrounds, so hopefully the 2 might come as a pair. :)

Crowley is exactly the kind of player we need - his passing is sublime and he scores great goals.
dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 11:10pm
Ye id love to.see there pass completion percentage must.be both in mid 90s.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by dubstep dubstep wrote:

Goin on tonights performance he would be ready for international football, didnt look out of place at all agaisnt a good premiership side also Hourihane was good aswel when he went in the middle he was class, some left peg on him.

Both looked quality.
Clap.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 10:24pm
Goin on tonights performance he would be ready for international football, didnt look out of place at all agaisnt a good premiership side also Hourihane was good aswel when he went in the middle he was class, some left peg on him.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 9:27pm
Hourihane with assist for first goal
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 9:12pm
scores v Everton
The only way is up
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by dubstep dubstep wrote:

Its strange that this lad isnt been picked by England, he obiously has asked not too be picked as he is clearly the best English underage player around from what I have seen, this must be good news for us, if I was O'Neill id call him up now and see what he says while he is with Barnsley when the pressure is off, when he eventually brekas into the Arsenal team there will be lots more pressure on him and will be a much harder desicion for him, he has been playing great for Barnsley from what ive seen in highlights and reports .

Exactly the desperation tactics some wanted our management to deploy on Grealish when he was playing league 1.

Why give the dual nationality players an easy route into our senior team at the expense of lads operating at a higher level?

Edited by Green Devil - 26 Aug 2015 at 7:49pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 7:30pm
Fantastic player to watch. 

I think there is a better chance of him declaring than Grealish. Only worry would be Wilshere has taken him under his wing since he joined Arsenal and would probably be in his ear when the issue pops up again.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 7:15pm
Starting tonight along with Conor Hourihane v Everton. Be interesting to see how they both fare.
The only way is up
Ebeneezer Goode View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebeneezer Goode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

He hasn't asked not to be selected for England.

Do you know something we don't? All I know is that he was on England's back-up list for the U17 Euros (that England won) and not the full squad, and he hasn't been seen with England since. I can only assume he's either debating a switch, or in the aftermath of missing out on a place at the Euros decided to take the year out given that it was a non-competitive international season for him last year.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 1:53pm
If Paul Doolin is talking to him then I would like to wish Dan all the best with England
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 1:09pm
Don't know if this is good news or bad, But Doolin is on the case :

From Conor Hourihane

“Danny is a fantastic talent. Paul Doolin, the Ireland U19 manager, came to watch us last week against Millwall and I was chatting to him afterwards about Dan. I don’t know which country he’ll eventually play for but he’s an excellent player.”

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/barnsleys-conor-hourihane-eager-to-impress-350286.html
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 8:03pm
He hasn't asked not to be selected for England.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 62>
  Share Topic