You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gas and Electricity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 8:05pm
Lads or lasse's just looking for a bit of info about electric Ireland, has anybody switched from pre power to electric Ireland and have they found it any cheaper ?
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

I'm with flogas for gas and bord gais for electricity. I do an check every 6 months or so to ensure I'm with the cheapest. They're the cheapest standard around, however if you sign up to say Electricity Ireland for example they have a 10% discount for new customers.

That reminds me, I signed up to both of these around 18 months ago, so got all the best discounts but those offers will be ending soon.

Sham is that the best bit of info you have that Electric Ireland will give a 10% reduction, anything better surely??

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

I run the gas off the electricity and the electricity off the gas and save €200 a year!

Was only a matter of time really LOL
@AntrimMan85
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 12:14pm
I run the gas off the electricity and the electricity off the gas and save €200 a year!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 11:40am
I'm with flogas for gas and bord gais for electricity. I do an check every 6 months or so to ensure I'm with the cheapest. They're the cheapest standard around, however if you sign up to say Electricity Ireland for example they have a 10% discount for new customers.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 11:37am
I used to be with Bord Gais but changed to Electric Ireland, not sure on exact figures but EI is working out cheaper.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 11:35am
I can't find the old thread. Does anyone know who are the cheapest at the moment for both gas and electricity?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic