You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Lawrence

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 9:03am
I agree with him to a point. Celebs were naive to say the least. He really needs to take a few lessons in PR.

The EU's next digital head has refused to apologise for saying celebrities were "dumb" for taking intimate pictures that were later leaked.

Günther Oettinger was highly criticised for comments including: "Stupidity is something you can only partly save people from."

He will become the EU's digital economy and society commissioner in November.

One MEP, Julia Reda, laid into the commissioner: "The statement is unbelievable," she said.

In a blog post, Ms Reda - who represents the Pirate Party - said: "The person applying to be in charge of shoring up trust in the internet so that Europeans do more business online, just blamed people whose personal data was accessed and spread without authorisation.

"He placed the moral blame for that crime squarely on the victims rather than the perpetrators."

Ms Reda posted a video of the meeting on YouTube.

When asked by the BBC to clarify his comments, Mr Oettinger said: "Everybody has a right to privacy. The EU Commission wants to make cloud computing safer."

Asked if he would like to apologise for, or expand on, his comments, Mr Oettinger's spokeswoman told the BBC: "No."

'Dumb enough'

Mr Oettinger was speaking during a meeting in Brussels on Monday. He was referring to the leak of intimate pictures featuring more than 80 famous women, including actress Jennifer Lawrence and pop star Rihanna.

Members of the 4Chan message board first posted the images, which appeared to have been obtained by accessing private cloud storage accounts.

Before making the comments Mr Oettinger said he was being "semi-serious".

After hesitating, he went on to say: "The fact that recently there have been an increasing number of public lamentations about nude photos of celebrities who took selfies - I just can't believe it.

Jennifer Lawrence was the most high-profile victim of the celebirty hacks
"If someone is dumb enough as a celebrity to take a nude photo of themselves and put it online, they surely can't expect us to protect them.

"I mean, stupidity is something you can not - or only partly - save people from."

Critics of Mr Oettinger's view have pointed out that while the images were technically "online", they were in fact kept private - the images were stolen from private cloud accounts belonging to the celebrities.

Ms Reda said: "By making a mockery of what he should recognize as a serious problem and by doing it in this aloof and insulting tone, Günther Oettinger is seriously calling into question whether he is qualified for the job of shaping our digital society for the next five years."

Der Spiegel said the comments demonstrated that Mr Oettinger had "no clue about current events and issues at the core of his new resort".

Follow Dave Lee on Twitter @DaveLeeBBC

BBC © 2014

Edited by colemanY2K - 02 Oct 2014 at 9:14am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 8:37pm
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 8:42pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 9:22pm
👦
|\
/ 🍆
        💦
           💦
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 10:12pm
Same pair of milk cartons
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 10:38pm
Cigar butts

Not enough talk about J Law
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 11:03pm
Oh Kelly, you were first in the queue when God gave out nipples!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 11:59pm
Jaysus wept, Kelly Brook is immaculate...perfect..incredible..
Push button starter for a tractor on each Bap....and what a set . should be mine
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 12:24am
Sweet Jesus

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 6:44am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Sweet Jesus

Hey that's my gif how dare you
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 9:35am
Almost unreal but actually real as well to the best of my knowledge

Edited by t_rAndy - 08 Oct 2014 at 9:35am
Peter View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Iced Gem

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 11:02am
Kelly Brook literally has the best jugs on the planet. Those are perfect. Real. Perfect. Im in work and feel like pullin the javelin off in the bogs right now.

Edited by Peter - 08 Oct 2014 at 11:03am
Tea???? FECK!!!!!
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Almost unreal but actually real as well to the best of my knowledge
I'm not so sure. Look at them in the bottom photo and compare them to the jugs in the top photos. She looks like she's had a job. I'd knock her down a notch for that.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 2:55pm
Saw her in "the house at the end of the street" think she's over rated to f**k to be honest.

Obviously hot, but nowhere near the top of the worlds best looking women IMO.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 4:38pm
Very pretty girl but her tits are too big for her size
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Very pretty girl but her tits are too big for her size

Yeah, I hate that on women too...
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 4:49pm
would yiz fook off LOL

going on as if any of you would turn your nose up at Kelly Brook!

Dopes!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 4:54pm
I'm prepared to meet up with and fight any man off this forum who sl*gs Kelly's norks. What a disgusting thing to do. Her cans are perfect and, as previously posted, I'd happily allow myself to be smothered to death in her lathered up baps. Dear God almighty, just give me the chance
El Puto Amo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
  Share Topic