You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 329>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 9:11pm
Yes, you can be head of the State Homeland And Maintenance of Security Service.

Or SHAM SS, to give it the correct title.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

You need a minister for internal security? Unfortunately, there will always be one or two who you trust but who are not as loyal as they should be. I can root these individuals out or keep them on track prior to any such selfish behaviour. Of course I would be ruthless in this regard.

That phone of yours would be used to take photographic evidence I presume  ya bollix LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

You need a minister for internal security? Unfortunately, there will always be one or two who you trust but who are not as loyal as they should be. I can root these individuals out or keep them on track prior to any such selfish behaviour. Of course I would be ruthless in this regard.

That phone of yours would be used to take photographic evidence I presume  ya bollix LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

it is important to keep records
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 9:35pm

Any need for a robot Dave ?
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 9:39pm
Not just one, but a robot army.

Can't trust the real army, unfortunately.

Can this robot army search and destroy political opponents?
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 9:56pm
Scummy ****s.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 10:46pm
f**king coward. Kicking someone on the ground Why are there so many of these scumbags in our society. An eye for an eye with him is the only job.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 11:33pm

Not just one, but a robot army.

Can't trust the real army, unfortunately.

Can this robot army search and destroy political opponents?

I can do it all
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

f**king coward. Kicking someone on the ground Why are there so many of these scumbags in our society.

Because they know there are plenty of ****s out there to roll out the usual cliched excuses for them which ensures they only get a slap on the wrists.

Edited by Denis Irwin - 19 Mar 2014 at 11:36pm

kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 7:08pm
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-arrest-two-teenagers-in-connection-with-horror-street-attack-30109165.html
Curiousdub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curiousdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 1:39pm
Former leader of the RIRA shot in the head in donaghmede outside a crèche after dropping his kid off.

He was a very close associate of Alan Ryan.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 4:42pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

More scumbags attacking tourists.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/german-couple-attacked-by-ten-youths-paddys-day-for-not-having-cigarette-lighter-30113710.html

Some one suggested bringing in vigilantes to deal with them LOL .Where's Charles Bronson when ya need him?!
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 4:56pm
 About time we got Harry do deal with these scrotes Smile
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Curiousdub Curiousdub wrote:

Former leader of the RIRA shot in the head in donaghmede outside a crèche after dropping his kid off.

He was a very close associate of Alan Ryan.
Well hes a step closer to him now Clap
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

More scumbags attacking tourists.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/german-couple-attacked-by-ten-youths-paddys-day-for-not-having-cigarette-lighter-30113710.html
It's going to take numerous deaths reseulting from these young scrotes actions before anybody in authority even starts to take any serious notice. Even then, there will be the usual, broken family and tough childhood excuses. What a shameful little country we are
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 7:41pm
Ya I f**king hate that this is accepted as something we just have to tolerate in this country.
I see it where I live myself, f**king maggots with no deterrents. I can't emphasise how much this disgusts me.
Imagine you were brutally attacked in a foreign country.
It mightent be logical but if it were me I would never visit the place again and wish nothing but ill on the f**kers.
I hope these lads finally get justice shoveling coal in hell. Bastards.
Oh Poland we loved you.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 329>
  Share Topic