You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168 329>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 8:33am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Always though when I was younger, don't get in a fight as you didn't know if the other person might have a weapon of some sort. Today, that's at a whole new level
LOL
Everything points to him being involved in major drug dealing, not getting in a fight at the chipper.
You have to wonder about the mentality of the people that put his name up on Twitter.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 8:55am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Messy enough situation in Coolock.

Looks like a 17 year old was chopped up and bits of his body was dumped in Coolock last night.

Where are you seeing it’s a 17 year old horsebox?

Social media has him named n all
Good god, whoever has put that out there I just hope their right Shocked

They've not named him but there is enough to figure out who it is.

I've just noticed that a lot of journalists have now start deleting all their tweets in relation to this too.

The amount of names and theories since last night was unbelievable around the area, but it does seem now that they have a positive id, this place really has become a war zone from kilmore to Kilbarrack, kill been the word, it’s not the place where I grew up anymore unfortunately Ouch

I live in Coolock Village and it's very quiet. It seems that nearly any time there's a murder or a serious incident in Coolock, that it ends up being in Darndale.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 8:57am
They found the rest of the remains in a burnt out car in the early hours it appears. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 9:21am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Always though when I was younger, don't get in a fight as you didn't know if the other person might have a weapon of some sort. Today, that's at a whole new level
LOL
Everything points to him being involved in major drug dealing, not getting in a fight at the chipper.
You have to wonder about the mentality of the people that put his name up on Twitter.
Yeah heard some politicians this morning talking about a child being cut up in Darndale - children don't just get chopped up for no reason
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOL
Yeah heard some politicians this morning talking about a child being cut up in Darndale - children don't just get chopped up for no reason
But he was not cut up in Darndale and was not dumped there either the remains were found beside a green in moatview a different estate although not far apart
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 9:28pm
Had been convicted and given a suspended sentence for arson and intimidation. Clearly had links to drug dealing.

If you play with feathers, you get your arse tickled!
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 9:34pm
I hope a lot of the younger impressionable kids take note of this murder in particular and think twice about getting involved with the gangs running the drug trade here, but somehow I think the draw of the easy money will over ride common sense
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Had been convicted and given a suspended sentence for arson and intimidation. Clearly had links to drug dealing.

If you play with feathers, you get your arse tickled!
He was born into it, godson of one of the main players
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 12:30am
I honestly think if all drugs were legalized things like this wouldn't happen.
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 2:01pm
Rumours that they sent the video of the torture and murder of the young lad to the family.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 2:17pm
Where you reading this?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 3:06pm

Where you reading this?
Nowhere I’d imagine if its a rumourLOL

Anyhow, if his family are involved in it also then sending a video of it to them would certainly prove a point if it were needed after chopping up the young lad.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 3:31pm
Saw the pics and video. Horrific stuff
Some people just deserve a slap
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 3:46pm
Very grim stuff doing the rounds on WhatsApp. What a f**ked up time we are living in when people feel the need to video and photograph these things. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 3:59pm
There are lots of videos and photos being sent around but I don't believe these to be KM.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 4:02pm
Videos of the torture and dismemberment itself? Jaysus
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 4:10pm

There are lots of videos and photos being sent around but I don't believe these to be KM.

Yep. One of them is seemingly of the youngfella who lost his finger in Artane a few weeks ago
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 4:22pm
A video doing the rounds a few weeks ago was supposedly of the Down player Caolan Mooney getting beaten up on a night out, he ended up in hospital.
Turned out to be a totally different incident from a few weeks earlier in Cork.

A lot of the things people are sending these days in whatsapp groups and believing to be true are bullsh*t.

Another one recently was the Morelos/Christie story that emerged after the Celtic Rangers game at Christmas.

Then there are the sex clips being sent people are believing are certain people when they're on a different continent!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168 329>
  Share Topic