You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163164165 328>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Who is behind it?
The Corrs.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 8:43pm

Who is behind it?

Ah, come on now.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 8:59pm
I've not been following it at all. I assume it's Sean Quinn?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 9:11pm
Yeah it's annoying they keep going on about intimidation but wont name where its coming from, is it dissidents,  is it a criminal gang, is it Quinn's? 
I'm fed up with the story now. I know legally they cant name them but even without a hint who is on either side I'm not arsed reading the stories.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 10:15pm
Well someone is footing the bill for all this for the past 7 years
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 8:48am

Who is behind it?

It all came of the back of the board back-stabbing your man Quinn. 

They reckon its a gang with links to republicanism from that area, they also reckon they're being paid to do it. 

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 9:18am
I've family from that neck of the woods and the rumour mill up there goes along the lines of...

Perception is that QIH were put in place to run the company while Quinn was bankrupt and that there was a gentlemans agreement that Quinn would be back in charge eventually (hence the name sticking over the door). The current board say thats BS, and they run the company themselves, Quinn is gone.

Depending then who you're talking to, it's either himself trying to force the board to hand him back the company with the violence, or people who were close to Quinn in the good times that are trying to force the board to hand it back.

Also, locals I were talking to were saying it doesn't sound like experienced operators did the attack. Leaving the bottle of bleach behind as evidence (that got them caught) was sloppy and sounds like young lads at work.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 10:03am
So these lads were caught?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I've family from that neck of the woods and the rumour mill up there goes along the lines of...

Perception is that QIH were put in place to run the company while Quinn was bankrupt and that there was a gentlemans agreement that Quinn would be back in charge eventually (hence the name sticking over the door). The current board say thats BS, and they run the company themselves, Quinn is gone.

Depending then who you're talking to, it's either himself trying to force the board to hand him back the company with the violence, or people who were close to Quinn in the good times that are trying to force the board to hand it back.

Also, locals I were talking to were saying it doesn't sound like experienced operators did the attack. Leaving the bottle of bleach behind as evidence (that got them caught) was sloppy and sounds like young lads at work.

I heard the attack was done by people used to torturing victims.  

The person paying for the attacks cannot be named but is pretty obvious. 

The gang leader who organised the attacks has been named by a few outlets including Channel 4.  I think his name is now missing from the news segment online.  

Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 11:54am
Reports now that the chief suspect( organiser) died this morn as cops were raiding his place in Derbyshire
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 12:43pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 3:09pm
Jaysus just when I was saying I’m getting bored of the story. Get the popcorn
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Gigibongi33 Gigibongi33 wrote:

Reports now that the chief suspect( organiser) died this morn as cops were raiding his place in Derbyshire

Poor Richard Keogh's hasn't had much luck recently
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 12:35pm
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/groper-tells-garda-im-tall-and-handsome-its-her-fault-she-should-have-covered-up-38679056.html

The crime iteself, to be honest, I don't think it's that uncommon behaviour from drunken men (or women) and a conviction is harsh enough but there also has to deterrent to that type of behaviour. But jaysus some of the comments he made on top of the crime:

"It's her own fault, she had nothing on. Not my fault, she didn't complain. I'm tall and handsome, women are chasing me. She should have covered up."

When the gardai approached Duncan, "he told us to f**k off and we only work for Denis O'Brien".

Edited by t_rAndy - 11 Nov 2019 at 12:36pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 12:40pm
A conviction is harsh? Jesus Christ! LOL
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

A conviction is harsh? Jesus Christ! LOL

I think if everyone who has ever grabbed a woman on the lower back was to get convicted of sexual assult, half the male population would have this criminal conviction! And some women are just as bad for the ass grabbing or worse!

Even the girl withdrew her statement, it was the guards that pushed for it, probably because he was being a dick.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 1:08pm
He didn’t grab her lower back, it is a difficult part of the body to grab, he grabbed her ass. That is sexual assault. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 1:19pm
Dosent matter where he grabbed her, no right to touch someone at all, f**k him the toerag
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163164165 328>
  Share Topic