You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 329>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 9:15am
Strange that he was suspected in the hit on one of the young lads, but was at their wake as well.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 10:09am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Strange that he was suspected in the hit on one of the young lads, but was at their wake as well.
Thats how these snakes work, from within, and on orders of a higher command, he is actually the trigger man in both murders allegedly Wink, He set up his pals who in turn when they found out his involvement set him up hence his presence there, got what he deserved in my book, btw he was not very clever in both shootings especially the 2nd, one hovering around the area in broad daylight u til he spotted the target who knew him well and so did the lad with him who took the child, he did not even try to conceal his identity, what the fck did he expect after that

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 29 May 2019 at 10:16am
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 12:18pm
Jesus, not the brightest, and an absolute scummy way to live life.
Well it was anyway
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 12:36pm

Well it was anyway
I am not condoning what these fellas are up to, by any stretch of the imagination, but I always think we should try and empathise before condemning, especially when the poor f**ker has just died. I would very much doubt he came out of the womb a murderer, although he may well have come out an idiot. Society as  a whole would be a lot better off if we try to understand the reasons for their stupidity, rather than dismiss them all as scum and then w**king over Paul Williams' latest bestseller.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 12:49pm
Read this in the Indo

Another woman, a 42-year-old mother-of-three was has lived in the area her entire life, said she had never seen anything like it before.

"It's absolutely horrific," she said. "It's like Beirut."

I'd imagine Beirut is a hell of a lot worse

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Read this in the Indo

Another woman, a 42-year-old mother-of-three was has lived in the area her entire life, said she had never seen anything like it before.

Is it? I am not saying Dublin is ridiculous, more that Beirut has had a long sustained peace. 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Read this in the Indo

Is it? I am not saying Dublin is ridiculous, more that Beirut has had a long sustained peace. 

Well I stand corrected but I thought Beirut had a few bombings there not too long ago.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 1:03pm

Read this in the Indo

Well I stand corrected but I thought Beirut had a few bombings there not too long ago.
It might have, but Dublin has had a few murderers! She might not have meant it, but she is possibly right.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 1:07pm

Read this in the Indo

Thats an oul saying used by people ( in Dublin anyway )when things are out of hand 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 1:39pm
It’s a pretty nasty atmosphere around there atm, my other half works in the community there and it’s a palpable tension .
Get worse before it’s calmed down anyway.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 1:55pm
I'd imagine the cuisine, culture, nightlife and weather in Beirut are a damn sight better than they are in Coolock anyway, not to mention the booze prices.

Given a choice of Coolock or Beirut, I'd choose Beirut.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Read this in the Indo

Another woman, a 42-year-old mother-of-three was has lived in the
area her entire life, said she had never seen anything like it before.

Thats an oul saying used by people ( in Dublin anyway )when things are out of hand 

Correct.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I'd imagine the cuisine, culture, nightlife and weather in Beirut are a damn sight better than they are in Coolock anyway, not to mention the booze prices.

I bet they don't have 'loosey men' in Beiruit.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Read this in the Indo

Not just in Dublin, it is till erroneous. 
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 2:11pm

Well it was anyway
I am not condoning what these fellas are up to, by any stretch of the imagination, but I always think we should try and empathise before condemning, especially when the poor f**ker has just died. I would very much doubt he came out of the womb a murderer, although he may well have come out an idiot. Society as  a whole would be a lot better off if we try to understand the reasons for their stupidity, rather than dismiss them all as scum and then w**king over Paul Williams' latest bestseller.

While I get what you're saying, a person who murders two so called friends of his, turns up and mourns their death whilst playing the grieving friend is scum in my eyes

And not a fan of Paul Williams at all, met him recently, wouldn't be the nicest bloke
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 2:15pm
Someone stabbed in the neck on Thomas Street a short while ago supposedly.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 2:15pm

Well it was anyway

While I get what you're saying, a person who murders two so called friends of his, turns up and mourns their death whilst playing the grieving friend is scum in my eyes

And not a fan of Paul Williams at all, met him recently, wouldn't be the nicest bloke
If ever a man deserved a bullet...
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Don’t tar the entire area with the same brush. I grew up in Finglas and we never had any hassle. I’ve lived in Coolock for 5 years and never had any hassle there either.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 329>
  Share Topic