You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 329>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 2:00pm
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 2:21pm
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 2:54pm
I didn't mean to kill him but then I decided to chop him up in the back garden and dispose of the body parts in different locations but it was all and accident and very hard on me
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 5:55pm
Doesn't give any context here. 

I have friends, and like most people they wouldn't be calling around with a gun, the murder my partner bit probably has come up though, so he gets a pass on that. 

What was their association together? (apart from been very good friends) 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 11:07am
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 11:33am
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

That's not a crime, that's a simple misfortune. 
misplaced fortune
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 10:23am
Another relative of Hutch gone.

Selling Ireland merchandise outside LR and gets shot dead on the way home.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/fatherofone-50-shot-twice-in-head-at-housing-estate-becomes-19th-victim-of-vicious-gangland-feud-37534638.html

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 11:55am
Anyone hear of this African gang of young lads mugging and robbing other teenagers in places like Malahide, Portmarnock, Rush and down in Clontarf. Bit about Clontarf on Pat Kenny this morning and I also read something on the Journal.ie about it. Saying they get the train in from Balbriggan.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 12:14pm
Heard they were in Lusk causing awful trouble over a year ago alright
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Anyone hear of this African gang of young lads mugging and robbing other teenagers in places like Malahide, Portmarnock, Rush and down in Clontarf. Bit about Clontarf on Pat Kenny this morning and I also read something on the Journal.ie about it. Saying they get the train in from Balbriggan.
Yes its been going on awhile.

They're from that Little Lagos part of Balbriggan.

Mr.Caine in Clontarf said there was fousands of 'em.

Edited by Gary McKay - 07 Dec 2018 at 1:03pm
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 1:04pm
I heard someone referring to it as Blackbriggan.

Some change in a few years for the locals living out there.

If it's going on a year what are the Gardai doin about it?
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 1:07pm
People should be happy that they are integrating into the local way of life.
daraghj82 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daraghj82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 1:13pm
graham dwyer wins legal battle over the use/retention of mobile phone data by AGS during his murder trial, graham could be out in time for his xmas meal in bandonCool , anyway it will probably mean a lot more appeals made where cases relied heavily on the use of mobile phone evidence
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by daraghj82 daraghj82 wrote:

graham dwyer wins legal battle over the use/retention of mobile phone data by AGS during his murder trial, graham could be out in time for his xmas meal in bandonCool , anyway it will probably mean a lot more appeals made where cases relied heavily on the use of mobile phone evidence

Not likely. Guards got all that info before the ECJ ruling
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Fingal has a notorious culture of criminality. These young lads had to grow up in an area where Charlie Haughey, Ray Burke, GV Wright and Joe O'Reilly were the local heroes. 

It was inevitable that the innocence of these young lads would be corrupted by such a toxic culture.

LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

ClapLOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 9:53am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 329>
  Share Topic