You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 329>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 11:27am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Obviously this happens from time to time and Im not one to cast aspersions but there is a site of culture beside that crossing and that action looks very deliberate as opposed to someone racing to beat the barriers.

Just looking at a map, I can't see why that level crossing is left open. There's a bridge about a hundred yards down the line and no need for that road to be left open. It should just be blocked off.

I suppose it allows access to the football club and it would be a pain for them if it was closed off, but still. You could possibly close it off and put in a pedestrian footbridge.
Top pf the road is Clonsilla Village and St Mochtas NS, then St Mochtas FC and a halting site next door to ot. The end of the road now is more schools, a primary and Secondary. I imagine its something to do with that. 

I think CIE have made plans to get that crossing closed and thats why the bridge was build down the line.
That bridge down the road is there a long time now so like most things In Ireland, its dragged on a small bit if that is the case
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 11:43am

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Obviously this happens from time to time and Im not one to cast aspersions but there is a site of culture beside that crossing and that action looks very deliberate as opposed to someone racing to beat the barriers.

Just looking at a map, I can't see why that level crossing is left open. There's a bridge about a hundred yards down the line and no need for that road to be left open. It should just be blocked off.

I suppose it allows access to the football club and it would be a pain for them if it was closed off, but still. You could possibly close it off and put in a pedestrian footbridge.
Top pf the road is Clonsilla Village and St Mochtas NS, then St Mochtas FC and a halting site next door to ot. The end of the road now is more schools, a primary and Secondary. I imagine its something to do with that. 

I think CIE have made plans to get that crossing closed and thats why the bridge was build down the line.
That bridge down the road is there a long time now so like most things In Ireland, its dragged on a small bit if that is the case

doing it at CIE speed.

Took them about 10 years to sort out a crossing on my Da's land.Its a crossing with land no road ,railway line splits the farm.They used to visit or ring him every 6 months or so with an updateLOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 11:47am
Typical
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:14pm
 I see the saudis have admitted Khashoggi is dead. Died in a fIst fight they say. Hard to believe, 1. they admitted hes dead, and 2. that excuse. 

Im sure all evidence at this stage is gone, and the Donald will try sweep it under the carpet also.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

I see the saudis have admitted Khashoggi is dead. Died in a fIst fight they say. Hard to believe, 1. they admitted hes dead, and 2. that excuse. 

Im sure all evidence at this stage is gone, and the Donald will try sweep it under the carpet also.

Yeah, it is all really bizarre. I can believe he is dead, althoughI wouldn't put my house on it, but isn't really surprising, but a fist fight?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:22pm
Apparently they had a straightner after one of them start sl*gging Khashoggi's sandals.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:33pm
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Apparently they had a straightner after one of them start sl*gging Khashoggi's sandals.

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 9:57am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 10:25am

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/i-worry-about-it-happening-again-taxi-drivers-fears-after-terrifying-moment-he-is-held-at-knifepoint-by-passenger-37431001.html

This scumbag robs his money, coins phone everything and then has the gall to say 'see ya later'.

Dublin taxi drivers have traditionally resisted all changes and, as a result, leave themselves open to risk.

They don't want uber style payment because their money taken will become visible to Revenue so they end up carrying a lot of cash, making them vulnerable to attack.

They don't want to use wheelchair accessible London style taxis with a safety screen because they are more expensive.

Every change which brings benefits to customers, drivers, but has a cost or makes their industry that bit more legit is resisted time and time again, and then we get the sob stories when it goes against them, usually from the salt o de eart Dub driver.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 10:31am
Originally posted by inlikeflynn inlikeflynn wrote:

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/i-worry-about-it-happening-again-taxi-drivers-fears-after-terrifying-moment-he-is-held-at-knifepoint-by-passenger-37431001.html

This scumbag robs his money, coins phone everything and then has the gall to say 'see ya later'.

Dublin taxi drivers have traditionally resisted all changes and, as a result, leave themselves open to risk.

They don't want uber style payment because their money taken will become visible to Revenue so they end up carrying a lot of cash, making them vulnerable to attack.

They don't want to use wheelchair accessible London style taxis with a safety screen because they are more expensive.

Every change which brings benefits to customers, drivers, but has a cost or makes their industry that bit more legit is resisted time and time again, and then we get the sob stories when it goes against them, usually from the salt o de eart Dub driver.
What on gods earth has any of that got to with some lowlife scumbag holding up a taxi driver ffs. Are you actually using those things as justification? Fcuk me dead
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 10:47am

LOLLOL
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 12:17pm
If you want to be into that sort of nonsense as a taxi driver, get a small safe, bolt it to the floor, leave the key at home and only carry enough cash to give out as change. That way you can still take cash jobs off the meter but not run the risk of being robbed of everything.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 8:44am
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 12:53pm
It's Russ, not Ross.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 11:09am
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/taxi-driver-who-sexually-abused-and-raped-his-daughters-jailed-37460328.html

Three of the indecent assault charges involved Byrnes "willing" the family dog to engage in sexual acts with one of the daughters.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 11:18am
6 years  ? Absolute bollox 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 11:27am
"He said that given Byrnes's lack of remorse and his refusal to admit responsibility, the only mitigating factor he could consider was his age."

f**k that sh*t. Oh I know you've done horrendous things but you're quite old now so it wouldn't be fair for you to spend too long in prison so here's a lighter sentence.

Let that **** rot and die in jail.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 329>
  Share Topic