You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 329>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 5:13pm
https://news.sky.com/story/teenager-jailed-for-17-years-for-killing-nurse-caught-in-acid-attack-crossfire-11455282

Absolutely horrific to use that kind of substance on a person AngryDeadDead

Edited by irishmufc - 31 Jul 2018 at 5:14pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 5:20pm
There was a spate of them in London last year, most of the victims were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 11:47am
I see one family attacked a neighbouring family at the weekend and it ended with a child of eight stabbing a fella three times. What the f**k is the story there? Was he put up to it as he can't face charges or what?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I see one family attacked a neighbouring family at the weekend and it ended with a child of eight stabbing a fella three times. What the f**k is the story there? Was he put up to it as he can't face charges or what?

I could give you an answer but it would be a stab in the dark.   Was this the Myers family?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I could give you an answer but it would be a stab in the dark.   Was this the Myers family?

Very sharp!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 12:28pm

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Very sharp!

Or should I withdraw it and have another go?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 1:29pm
The Lidl in Jobstown that they've just rebuilt and to be reopened soon had a large amount of pipe and copper wire stolen from the site there a while back. I can only imagine what kind of culturally diverse well adapted type of people would do this.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 3:37pm
Gilligan nabbed at Belfast International Airport last night boardinga. Flight to Spain with €23,000 on him. Remanded in custody on Money laundering charges.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Gilligan nabbed at Belfast International Airport last night boardinga. Flight to Spain with €23,000 on him. Remanded in custody on Money laundering charges.

What can he be done for? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

What can he be done for? 

The part in bold there Hoskins

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 1:46pm
Isn't there a limit on how much cash you can carry with you through jurisdictions anyway? Always thought it was 10k .
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 1:54pm
You can carry more but you have to declare it (and you can expect some questions as to where it came from).
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

You can carry more but you have to declare it (and you can expect some questions as to where it came from).
Yeah, that is what I meant. I don't think a guy with his past can swan into Belfast airport with a suitcase of money, declare it and then f**k off to Spain.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

What can he be done for? 

The part in bold there Hoskins

LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 6:35pm
The 85 year old aul lad taking on the robbers in the bookies in Cork Clap

Giving the last one of them a boot up the hole LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 6:36pm
An idiot. He is blessed he isn't dead.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 7:50pm
That is fantastic. Obviously it was a gut reaction to fight back when he saw the poor young lad behind the desk and he didn't even think about it. He is a hero!
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 11:23pm
The other punter wasn't much use LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 329>
  Share Topic