You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 327328329330331 333>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2024 at 1:56pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 5:44pm
Was gonna post this in the immigration thread but considering what was said crime is probably a better fit. Could you imagine a far right head said these words. Will the mad lefties go to town on this guy?

France deported an iman the day after he spouted some hateful sh*te. Will the Irish authorities do the same?
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Was gonna post this in the immigration thread but considering what was said crime is probably a better fit. Could you imagine a far right head said these words. Will the mad lefties go to town on this guy?

France deported an iman the day after he spouted some hateful sh*te. Will the Irish authorities do the same?

How long do you reckon he'd be able to walk around streets in Portadown, Larne, Bangor and Ballymena saying sh*te like that before someone would kick his teeth out?
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

How long do you reckon he'd be able to walk around streets in Portadown, Larne, Bangor and Ballymena saying sh*te like that before someone would kick his teeth out?
I mean they hate us too but I get your point 😂

I don't condone violence like the mad lefties here I just want a Garda to buy him a plane ticket and give him a free ride to the terminal. 

I think it's only fair to provide context and not just snippets the far right will share. Also my comment above isn't suggesting he's a Muslim. From his name and comments on his social he appears to be a Roma. 

Anyway here's the full 5 minute video from his profile. Doesn't paint him in a better light but it appears he's a wheelchair user who was drunk, got kicked out of the pub and taken to the Garda station.

Edited by eireland - 28 Apr 2024 at 6:32pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 11:03am
Picture removed, as with every similar crime, the Gardai ask people not share pictures.

Stabbing outside the Irish Times building. 

Edited by nvidic - 30 Apr 2024 at 1:32pm
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 12:18pm
What was going through your head sharing that image?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

What was going through your head sharing that image?

He’s an absolute weird freak! Mental he’s still allowed on the forum.
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 1:56pm
He's had his fun and that's all that matters.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 2:05pm
https://www.thejournal.ie/paul-murphy-death-threat-graffiti-6367992-Apr2024/

more and more threats and intimidation of public representatives to go on top of the intimidation of construction workers, librarians etc. in recent months, pure class on display from all these Irish patriots defending our purity Clap
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 2:10pm
Tell us eireland, what mad leftie has been harassing the great pepper and his ilk lately?
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

Tell us eireland, what mad leftie has been harassing the great pepper and his ilk lately?

remember that video back in October of the young fella from Clondalkin schooling Philip Dwyer as Gaeilge, it was linguistic violence so it was, disgusting behaviour from the hard left once again
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 2:24pm

Didn't YBIG or at least member's of it suggest he should be run out of the stadium and worse when he attended with his kids? Like I said violence okay when it suits. 

Anyway nvidic can I post the picture from the Irish times? Same image different angle.
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 3:24pm
I'm anti violence, now let me post a picture of a footpath covered in fresh bloodStern Smile
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 5:08pm

Didn't YBIG or at least member's of it suggest he should be run out of the stadium and worse when he attended with his kids? Like I said violence okay when it suits. 

Anyway nvidic can I post the picture from the Irish times? Same image different angle.

YBIG said he wasn't welcome in the Singing section. A comment and opinion I would say the majority of followers on this forum would agree with. (open to correction if anyone disagrees)

To expand on the opinion above, given the background of several senior and underage players, I personally thought it was quite refreshing to see that posted. It was asked of him amongst those replies whether he supported the likes of Idah, Omobamidele etc. - it didn't surprise me that there was no reply to those questions.

Back on point however, that tweet wasn't harassment. If this forum or anyone else took it upon themselves to stop him from attending, then you can call it that for sure. However, one tweet? I know you read the comments under elected official accounts on that platform. Would you see much difference? Other than the excessive volume of said tweets on a daily basis?

Let's call a spade a spade here, if that is a threat then the stuff being directed at Paul Murphy and Roderic O'Gorman etc. is an all out declaration of war in comparison. Then again, we've seen those tweets too saying Ireland is going to fight back. You got one "mad leftie" to suggest likewise. Good ratio wouldn't you think?

Anyway, tell me this. Is there anyone standing outside the homes of the far right candidates with bedsheets and flegs? Have there been reports of direct threats being made to any of these fearless individuals based on their policies?

I saw plenty of his devotees call the above tweet a threat, which is quite funny considering the macho aggressive behaviour we have seen in some protests. Do you think oul pepperino was losing sleep at the thought of not being made welcome? If you know him be sure to ask. Maybe he can answer the question about Irish internationals with a mixed background heritage and if he supports them too.
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 5:23pm

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 5:25pm
I believe that's a member of YBIG encouraging violence and YBIG twitter liked his posts which condones it. YBIG account made a tweet themselves which they've now wisely deleted. Like I said far left far right doesn't matter the end result is nastiness and violence. You're all completely unhinged from reality.

AFAIK YBIG doesn't own the Aviva or decide who attends. You'd think after dealing with JD's authoritarian regime for years YBIG would have a bit more cop on.

Edited by eireland - 30 Apr 2024 at 5:30pm
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 6:16pm

I believe that's a member of YBIG encouraging violence and YBIG twitter liked his posts which condones it. YBIG account made a tweet themselves which they've now wisely deleted. Like I said far left far right doesn't matter the end result is nastiness and violence. You're all completely unhinged from reality.

AFAIK YBIG doesn't own the Aviva or decide who attends. You'd think after dealing with JD's authoritarian regime for years YBIG would have a bit more cop on.

You consistently, and rightly, say protesters and far right agitators should not be conflated yet here you are representing one comment with YBIG.

YBIG said that Pepper is not welcome in the SS and rightly so. He is a divisive little racist. Of course we can't stop him from being there but can certainly tell him what we think of him.  
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2024 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

You consistently, and rightly, say protesters and far right agitators should not be conflated yet here you are representing one comment with YBIG.

YBIG said that Pepper is not welcome in the SS and rightly so. He is a divisive little racist. Of course we can't stop him from being there but can certainly tell him what we think of him.  
Why was the tweet deleted and why were tweets inciting violence by another member of YBIG "liked"? 

The far right are nut jobs but they're right about one thing. And that's the too many refugees argument currently. They are only right on that issue now though. They were wrong on it for years when it wasn't an issue. They're wrong on no more immigrants in general though even in today's situation. 

The far left are right on a lot of things but they're completely in the wrong on refugee situation these days. There is precedent what happens to a country when you give them the reigns too long. Both sides are equally dangerous extremists on opposite ends of a spectrum. There's a reason the term far is used. Far away from reality.

Edited by eireland - 30 Apr 2024 at 6:24pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 327328329330331 333>
  Share Topic