You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323324325326327 329>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2024 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

the scum of the earth were out in Coolock last night..... 

And then there is this....

This is England vibes.
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2024 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Is there a woman behind the camera about to take her top off?
LOL 
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2024 at 1:45pm

I would feel far more threatened being in amongst those people than I would bring near Crown Paints anyway
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2024 at 6:12pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 6:59pm
https://twitter.com/DaraghCassidy/status/1777348250074296456?t=fyQjVwupm-VllPHAHIqhiQ&s=19

Very interesting take on the death's of the men killed in a car crash. Garda up on trial.

Edited by eireland - 08 Apr 2024 at 7:09pm
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

https://twitter.com/DaraghCassidy/status/1777348250074296456?t=fyQjVwupm-VllPHAHIqhiQ&s=19

Very interesting take on the death's of the men killed in the car crash over the weekend from Darragh.
This happened 3 years ago ffs 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Very interesting take on the death's of the men killed in the car crash over the weekend from Darragh.
This happened 3 years ago ffs 
Thanks amended. Still a very interesting take as I said.
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 8:27pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 10:11pm
Tareq Elkudir was lucky he got Nolan as the judge. Why does it say he's 61 but in the article he's in his 40's.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

Another judge Nolan special. The child who was assaulted was 'unlucky'

They must be delighted when they get him as a Judge.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 2:12pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

http://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/courts/2024/04/12/man-who-filmed-himself-sexually-abusing-baby-boy-is-jailed-for-four-years/

4 years?! Are focking kidding me?! 

Not comparable to this but a lad I know arranged to meet someone else in the park in town for a straightener, jumped them with someone else, and absolutely battered them to within an inch of their lives. Was up in court for it there and it came out in evidence that the victim's injuries were almost fatal. Did he get a custodial sentence? Did he my eye. Just the usual "Don't smoke any more weed or commit vicious assaults on people, please".

Now the victim did do something extremely provocative in the build-up to this but it's symptomatic of a justice system in complete disarray.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 3:33pm
I'll say it again we need at least one large prison built in Ireland. Maybe even more. 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 12:47pm
https://twitter.com/DrHaroldNews/status/1778819805497250221?t=z5cUnVZsKGfbFJnAe9NTqg&s=19

"Judge Martin Nolan Finds Sex Offender Guilty Of Being ‘A Kind-Hearted Lovable Rogue".
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

http://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/courts/2024/04/12/man-who-filmed-himself-sexually-abusing-baby-boy-is-jailed-for-four-years/

Not comparable to this but a lad I know arranged to meet someone else in the park in town for a straightener, jumped them with someone else, and absolutely battered them to within an inch of their lives. Was up in court for it there and it came out in evidence that the victim's injuries were almost fatal. Did he get a custodial sentence? Did he my eye. Just the usual "Don't smoke any more weed or commit vicious assaults on people, please".

Now the victim did do something extremely provocative in the build-up to this but it's symptomatic of a justice system in complete disarray.

So people still meet in parks for straighteners?  Grown men?
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 1:24pm
6 people stabbed to death in Sydney. The perpetrator shot to death by police. 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 2:03pm
A baby injured. Absolutely horrific. 

razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

So people still meet in parks for straighteners?  Grown men?
Victim in his early forties and attacker in his early thirties! 
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323324325326327 329>
  Share Topic